Best beard trimmer?

P0ldy

CAGiversary!
What do you guys use? I'm just tired of having to go at it with a blade if I want to keep the beard at a certain length and wait for it to grow back.

Anyone have any experience with this?

I have the remington one, and its ok. It really depends on how thick it is, and it you are removing (sometimes I go from full beard to goatie, and its not as effective removing, bogs down quickly) or just trimming.

I used to use a cheaper version of the one you posted about and it seems that I have to replace it every year or so cause it gets all clogged up. That could be cause I never clean it out after using it, which I guess you'rer supposed to do. Heh!

It's a nice trimmer though. Works pretty good for my purposes. I pretty much used it for when I didn't want to shave clean but the beard was getting too ithcy.

whatever you buy, make sure it can run off of electric as well. the batteries by themselves just don't cut it. ya need all the juice you can get to cut a path through the forest. i have the norelco t860 and it works great.

I have the 760 at it works very well. The trick of course is that the blade isn't low enough to cut stuble so you will need to do edge triming with a finer razor. Other than that you might look for an older model. I got mine for $25 when the 770 came out.

I had the remington for awhile until I dropped it and broke it...it was o.k. I got a braun now thats pretty good but if I leave it alone for too long it will hurt to trim and be a pain...damn I hate shaving. You know how like...if you let it grow out for awhile the razor will sort of be overwelmed and start pulling on the hairs....ugh

[quote name='Chrono81'] You know how like...if you let it grow out for awhile the razor will sort of be overwelmed and start pulling on the hairs....ugh[/quote]
Yeah, hate that.

Although the schick quattro (or the green one that 'sends microelectric pulses to raise the hair on your face') works decent enough.

bread's done
Back