Best Brick & Mortar Game Retailer 2008

Best Buy got most of my gaming dollars (in terms of B&M stores, Amazon still got more from me overall lol), with no hassles and easy price-matching, Best Buy gets my vote for B&M of '08.

Best Buy - I've saved so much this year between price matching, reward zone gamer's club and all the help from CAG. Thanks!

CC always had better sales, but finding things was always a problem. But even if it's a price match, I guess it's still CC's sale. I think I'm going to miss them.

Yanno, whenever I've finally made up my mind to pay full price for a new game, no one ever has it stocked. Except for Target, who always has *mounds.* It's my go-to B&M retailer.

I voted for Target because of their CLEARANCE games. Nothing is more fun than the thrill of the hunt searching the endcaps hoping the price of that 1 game you want has gone down. Sometimes the game is there and you scan it and the price is even lower than you expected and you can go on and tell all your friends you got a game for 4.98. But there are those times that the game is gone, because some hoarder took them all =( but its ok because you love searching for games and having a reason to come back to CAG to see if any deals are out there....

Whats so great about BestBuy? Only ToysRUs gives you the STEALS like Buy 2 get 1 free or sometimes even better. Every October. No one else does that.

After moving out into the boonies i've found Gamestop to be a god-send. The only other stores near me are KMart and Target, and neither of them have the selection that Gamestop does.

Went with Best Buy because of the new Gamer Club and the PM'ing. Plus they have really started to put out some good deals, which is nice.

Circuit City also did well, but they also went under ... so they lose my vote.

bread's done
Back