Best Brick & Mortar Game Retailer 2008

I'm fairly indifferent about most of these but my vote goes to Toys R us. They had Army of Two in stock on launch day when no other stores did. And I helped my friend out during the Buy 2 Get one free deal.

Going to go with Best Buy given the Gamers Rewards, but TRU and Target are pretty much all that's left for in store deals. TRU tried very hard this year.

Best Buy gets my vote.
The Circuit City in my town was always bare as hell...they almost never had any good 360 games. Their PS3 section was okay though.

Most of the B&M stores near me are terrible and nothing on sale ever lasts. GameStop has many faults, but the B2G1 used deals are very nice.

I would have to go with Bestbuy. They changed there game layout recently and I have to say I am impressed with the selection and order of the games. The only quirk I have with them is that they sometimes fail to update the label price on there games. But if you know what you want and how much it is your pretty much set with them. Target would have been my second choice.

Gamestop/EB Games can all go suck a donkey dong.

I had to vote for GS due to all the crazy preorder bonuses I got this year. Best Buy and the reward zone program would have been my second vote.

I used to get a lot of stuff at CC, hate to see that it's gone now! The competition was great, I'm afraid we won't see as many good deals now...

Target

I picked up Silent Hill Homecoming for $30 in November.

Got Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom for $12.75 early in the year.

Last week, I picked up Fracture for $9.99.

Target makes me happy.

Definitely Target for their clearance games!

Got Ace Combat 6, Uncharted, Endwar, Ninja Gaiden II, Civ Rev, Grid, Lost Odyssey, BF: Bad Company, etc. each for less than $15 (before taxes)!

EB Games / GameStop for all of those B2G1 free sales. I got so many games from those sales its unreal. I got like close to 15 games or more!!!

bread's done
Back