Best Brick & Mortar Game Retailer 2010

All of these choices suck really hard. There should be a "worst brick and mortar retailer" I'd vote for Best Buy for not having my friend's copy of FFXIII when he preordered.

I am going to go with Gamestop for the same reason that I didnt vote them worst B&M store. Selection and sales. Yea they don't do coupons anymore, but they have the B2G1, gameday sale and tons of used games.

K-mart. $25 Gaming coupons, Fallout Coaster and Epic Mickey gaming coupons, half off PSN card chain.... only wish it would've last forever :)

Bestbuy for me, love the gamer reward club, the various gamers coupons were great as well, but have since been placed with the paid for @gamer magazine but unfortunately these no longer stack with sale prices :( and price match policy (thanks toysrus for most of the gift card offers :), also honorable mention to target solely because of their clearance :)

I would have loved to get in on a few of the kmart deals though, but the closest one is nearly 30 mins away, and the few times I've tried to partake in the deals, I didn't really have good experiences, and most of the times weren't able to get the deal.

I'm impressed that K-mart got me to finally walk back in their stores with their great deals. I only know of one K-mart in my area that has their stuff together, but at least the deals are still good.

Best Buy has managed to irritate me more than any store this year and the later half of 2009. I can seriously go in on Sunday right as they open and nothing in their ad will be there that I'm actually looking for. When I had to replace my xbox, the lady told me that they had 11 xbox bundles with kinect over the phone. I asked to her physically take one back and hold it anyway just in case. She promised to do so. When I got there, they had no bundles left. Thanks for the hour drive back and forth for nothing.

Anyone that doesn't vote K-Mart hasn't visited the K-Mart thread. Holy crap, the deals there have been insane. I've picked up new release games on the day of release for $20, sometimes even free.

I went with bestbuy. the employees usually know what they're talking about and they get some good deals every now and then. 9 out of 10 gamestop employees are d-bags

Kmart has been doing some awesome stuff lately, too bad my local stores have a terrible organization.

don't know about your American stores but over here in England we have a shop called Granger games and its amazing really cheap and has a returns policy where you have 30 days to play it then you can return it and exchange for a new game of the same value.
not quite sure how they do it as i bought a brand new game played it for 30 days then exchanged it so they would have to sell it as pre-owned.

bread's done
Back