Best bucket of Fries

Duck in a Pond

CAGiversary!
Our town in the Cleveland area just got a new Sheetz and i've been gaining weight ever since.

The best part is the bucket of fries which is the size of a KFC bucket of chicken full o fries.

I've had like 3 in the past week and their only like 2.49

I'll post a picture of them tonight.

Yep its pretty good and I should know I have eaten a lot Sheetz in my life. My wife who I have been with for over 12 years is from Altoona, PA which is their headquarters. Also my brother-in-law works in their food sales department so we always know when they are trying new products and bringing in new items.

Holy fuck! You've eaten 3 kfc-sized buckets of fries in a week from this place!? You are gonna die soon.

The pic on the website doesnt look big but that just might be the cup.

[quote name='Malik112099']Holy fuck! You've eaten 3 kfc-sized buckets of fries in a week from this place!? You are gonna die soon.

The pic on the website doesnt look big but that just might be the cup.[/QUOTE]

Its not KFC bucket sized, I would say it would be like the size of a 32oz. cup and the cup size one is the size of a 20oz. cup.

[quote name='ajh2298']Its not KFC bucket sized, I would say it would be like the size of a 32oz. cup and the cup size one is the size of a 20oz. cup.[/QUOTE]

Dawg youre stealin my thunder. I'll show you its pretty close

Sheetz fries are awesome, won't argue with you about that, but you're going a little overboard. haha.
Goddamn Sheetz-less Camp Lejeune. Thanks for reminding me. I always get excited when I'm driving back to PA and start seeing them.

I love Sheetz.. the closest one is by my parents house.. which never works out for me because I'm fed every time I visit.

fuck your little cup of fries.

The Original in Pittsburgh, this is the small order of fries:

small-child-vs-_O_-fries.jpg

[quote name='masked lemon']fuck your little cup of fries.

[/QUOTE]

Wow! That looks so good~! Making my mouth water like crazy!

You haven't had real fries until you've had them at Manneken Pis in Brussels. Hands down the best fries on the planet. They serve them in a paper cone with the fritas sauce right on top. So fucking good.

Man, the Dirty O is crazy. $2.55 for that small order of fries.

Best fries of course for me are the ones I make myself. Though those Belgian fries look nice.

Tucson's "Pat's chili dogs" is known for it's inappropriate amount of fries too. Although a lot of these places are sounding like they have it beat.

They're also a cash only business in a world of electronic cash.

[quote name='masked lemon']fuck your little cup of fries.

[/QUOTE]

*sniffle*...of thee I sing
fa_in_01.gif

lol @ "sheetz" ya I never heard of it. I really can't be stuffing my face with fast food now but might treat myself once I get down to my goal body fat.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Man, the Dirty O is crazy. $2.55 for that small order of fries.[/QUOTE]

Even better, many years ago they added chicken nuggets to their menu, something like 20 fairly large pieces from chicken breast, for around $6. Between that and a medium fry for around $10 total (before drinks) you could easily feed four people.

Best freaking value on CMU's campus for your money, at least until they closed down. The one by UPitt is still rocking on, though.

Haha, fuck, I came in here to say Sheetz and expected no one to get what I meant.

fucking delicious, but not good for you so I usually get the cups or bags. And they're not as big as TC implies.

bread's done
Back