Best Buy-10% ALL SOFTWARE-15% ALL ACCESSORIES-20% ALL PC

[quote name='Firestorm']15% off accessories? Boo. Used to be 20%.[/quote]

Economic crisis, recession, blah, blah. Retailers are so damned stingy these days. :(

It says ''excludes consoles'' by the 10% off video games. So this means console games, or the systems themselves?

[quote name='rkenshin']Does Wii Fit count as an accessory or game?[/quote]

I believe it counts as a game, I think it falls under the same category as the Guitar Hero/Rock Band bundles.

I don't know why Best Buy Canada even bothers with these sales. I guess they want to try and get the smart people who know that their chain is a joke to come in. They are going to have to do better to get me in the building.

[quote name='lustyhitter']I don't know why Best Buy Canada even bothers with these sales. I guess they want to try and get the smart people who know that their chain is a joke to come in. They are going to have to do better to get me in the building.[/quote]

You can get accessories that never go on sale, like Wii/XBL points.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']You can get accessories that never go on sale, like Wii/XBL points.[/quote]

You're right. I guess not having to pay the taxes on those cards is a good deal. I was more disappointed that software only gets 10% off.

I think its for those folks who are on the fence about a purchase, they figure "oh well i was going to buy it anyway better save X%"

I think Ill buy MS points in order to get the GTA4: Lost and Damned DLC.

After doing some basic math, 25$ for the dlc package in store is actually more expensive than using 1600 MS Points on the marketplace to get the same dlc.

That 15% off accessories will affect both the price of that dlc pack AND MS points so you might as well get points instead.

In Canada, 20$=1400ms points & 40$=2800ms points...
So if you have a spare 200 ms points on your account you should get the 1400 card instead of the GTA4: L&D card
If you dont have any spare points you will have to get a 2800 card making your purchase bigger but at least you'll know that you got those points with 15% off...

[quote name='galiven']Anyone know of the 60GB HD + 3 months of live counts as an accessory or is it considered hardware too?[/QUOTE]
It's in the hardware category, so I'd go with that.

bread's done
Back