Best Buy 10% Coupon 6/29-7/4 (or 7/10 for Premier Silver)

Just got some in the mail... bad thing is they are only on regularly priced items. I was rejected last time because the computer wouldn't accept it since I had an item on sale (a controller).

I wonder if this would work with the Ocarina of Time deal. Two games plus a $25 gift card for $72 is pretty sweet.

[quote name='JKSonic']Just got some in the mail... bad thing is they are only on regularly priced items. I was rejected last time because the computer wouldn't accept it since I had an item on sale (a controller).[/QUOTE]

You might have some luck with this one, bro: http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/coupon-save-2803759.html

It says says "Markdowns taken from regular or sale prices" on the fine print. :cool:

[quote name='duderanch']I wonder if this would work with the Ocarina of Time deal. Two games plus a $25 gift card for $72 is pretty sweet.[/QUOTE]

Fine print in all of them says "Not valid with any other coupons or offers", sorry, dude. :(

[quote name='predseth']Fine print on one of them excludes game consoles.

What about the 3DS point cards? Are they point-of-sale?[/QUOTE]

where?
Can we use this on the PS3 console deal?

I haven't been getting any of these emails, nor coupons in the mail anymore.

Am I supposed to be seeing a place to print coupons in the reward zone website?

I'm actually thinking of buying Sony's portable Blu Ray player today, so this would rock...if I could get like 10% + 5% back from Discover! :)

[quote name='EeK85']You might have some luck with this one, bro: http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/coupon-save-2803759.html

It says says "Markdowns taken from regular or sale prices" on the fine print. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Huh, thanks cool...didn't notice that. I admittedly didn't read all the fine print on these because I just assumed they were the same as the ones I got in the mail.

And what Zelda OoT deal are people talking about? When going to OoT on the website no deal pops up at all.

[quote name='onyzukae']where?
Can we use this on the PS3 console deal?[/QUOTE]
No, only on games, movies, accessories and such. Consoles have always been excluded and always will be.

[quote name='strait edge follower']10 % aka remove tax coupon, boo[/QUOTE]

Not if you're lucky live in Delaware! No tax in DE! Now can I use this on a Asus transformer?

update: Probably not on the transformer

Excludes "video game hardware and accessories, Microsoft Kinect, Sony Move and point of sale activated cards"
I use them to get 10% off net10 phone cards and they work all the time.

Not only consoles are excluded, but I already said that these are not valid with any other coupons or offers, so no go with the PS3. Times two. :p

[quote name='JKSonic']Huh, thanks cool...didn't notice that. I admittedly didn't read all the fine print on these because I just assumed they were the same as the ones I got in the mail.

And what Zelda OoT deal are people talking about? When going to OoT on the website no deal pops up at all.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. And the Zelda deal starts on Sunday. There's another topic here about it, you get a $25 gift card from BBY if you purchase OoT and another $39.99 3DS game.

Particularly, I'm gonna buy my copy at Target, where you can get another 3DS game for half price off with a purchase of OoT (also starting Sunday). Better deal, IMO.

Meh, these stopped being good after they stopped working on point cards.

I think i only used one once so far (Lucked out and a manager overrode it on a game that was technically on sale, but wasnt advertised on sale)

[quote name='Double-J']So to confirm, this will/will not work with their LA Noire $39.99 sale? I'm down either way, but it would be nice to get rid of NYS sales tax.[/QUOTE]

I can't confirm anything, unfortunately, but I would say no. L.A. Noire for $39.99 will probably be considered a special offer, and, therefore, excluded from the use of the coupon.

I think what they mean by "sale" prices are games/movies that are not full retail price anymore, but are not special deals advertised on their sunday ads either. So, a game like Red Dead Redemption, which used to be $59.99 but is now $39.99 everywhere, would qualify for the use of the coupon.

I'm just guessing, here, however. :lol:

[quote name='Double-J']So to confirm, this will/will not work with their LA Noire $39.99 sale? I'm down either way, but it would be nice to get rid of NYS sales tax.[/QUOTE]

Unless they changed these coupons like they did with the @gamer ones nope won't work. If you buy LA Noire & are planning on spending over $100 these coupons will work & give you at least a $10 giftcard.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296183

I plan on using 1 more before it expires on$
POP coll, DNF, ME2(PS3), WWE Allstars, Dirt 3 & Alice for $265 + tax & get another $25 giftcard back

My current conundrum is that I want OoT on Sunday but the $5 free credit I have expires tomorrow... I'd like to use that with my normal GC and this 10%. I may just have to figure something out. Not sure if I could just get another 3DS game now and not open it then exchange it for OoT on Sunday or what.

Wanted to bump... So I had success, I bought SF 3DS since my digital GC expires tomorrow, and I'll exchange it for OoT on Sunday (unless my Wife is being extra lenient since it's Father's Day...) and I was also about to use my 10% on it. So basically I'll be getting OoT for $33.

QUESTION - The 10% coupon says a limit of 3 items. Is that 3 items in one transaction and then you can't use it again. Or can you use the coupon three separate times over it's life?

@EeK85 and Enuf - Thanks for the input. Would've been nice to get rid of tax. Will try it anyways, but your logic makes sense. My store is also pretty bad about matching too, so I doubt I'll get very far, but either way I'll grab LA Noire before Father's Day activities tomorrow. Many thanks. :)

I think the coupon could work on sale items (for once). I don't remember seeing the "Markdowns taken from regular or sale prices" before. That seems new. I'm looking at the coupons I got in the mail and it says "Markdowns taken from regular prices," so I'm not sure what to believe or if I should just use the mobile coupon.

[quote name='JKSonic']
QUESTION - The 10% coupon says a limit of 3 items. Is that 3 items in one transaction and then you can't use it again. Or can you use the coupon three separate times over it's life?[/QUOTE]there supposed to be single use coupons but some CSR are nice & give them back YMMV. So 3 times in 1 transaction generally.

So I wanted to pick up a PS3 controller for $35, the coupon should work on that right?

Also what with all the preorder stuff, how is this working, can we use the coupon on them, thus bringing down the $300 bill of all 5 games by $30 and still get the $100 and all the other crap?

[quote name='BrolyB593']So I wanted to pick up a PS3 controller for $35, the coupon should work on that right?

Also what with all the preorder stuff, how is this working, can we use the coupon on them, thus bringing down the $300 bill of all 5 games by $30 and still get the $100 and all the other crap?[/QUOTE]

coupon says limit 3 right? I guess you could take multiple trips. Problem is I'm not near the location I want to pre-order these at (I'll be in Ohio in the fall, but I'm in PA right now) and this coupon only works in-store. Could have saved $25! :whistle2:/

[quote name='Vigilante']Technically it doesn't work on clearance games, but I was still able to get the 10% discount applied to Arc Rise Fantasia despite it being on clearance:

The cashier scanned the coupon and wondered why it wasn't working since the game wasn't showing up as on sale and the coupon hadn't expired, so she called her manager over. He looked closely at the screen on the register and at the coupon and told her to just put in the 10% discount manually.

YMMV, but as long as you don't get a cashier and/or manager who will consider clearance titles, you should be fine.[/QUOTE]

I figured that might have been the case with you. I'm almost sorta annoyed that the 10% coupons no longer work on Virgin Mobile Top-Up Cards. I bought Atelier anyways for $23...still a good price.

[quote name='iHack']I will try it out with the mobile coupon today as I have been eyeing this blu-ray for a while and seeing as it's on sale I might as well try it out... http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Espn[/QUOTE]

Just to follow up on my purchase today I was able to get the extra 10% on a SALE blu-ray. They did have to call a manager over and override it.

I clearly showed them the mobile coupon (on my phone) and how it states it does includes sale items. They didn't really give me a hassle about it...

I doubt it'll work on an iPad or Galaxy, as I believe these coupon would not work on computers, and they classify the iPad and Galaxy as computer devices.

[quote name='Darkhate']10% off Mobile Coupon 6/29/11–7/4/11 is up[/QUOTE]

Where/how do I get access to this?

E: Nevermind. It's in the Op. D'oh.

bread's done
Back