Best Buy: $10 off $75

UCLAevo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://emailinfo.bestbuy.com/P/v3/C...714881278;1;02&R=T1_CPN_50568&A=1007&ci=50568

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$10 off instantly when you buy $75 in
video games and video game accessories.

[/FONT] Valid 8/7/08 - 8/21/08

Markdowns taken from regular prices. Excludes video game hardware, special order, clearance, Outlet Center items, demo and open-box items. Selection varies by store. Limit 1 offer per coupon, per household. Not good in combination with any other coupons or offers. Items must be purchased on same receipt. Valid only at Best Buy® stores in the U.S.A. Excludes stores in Puerto Rico and Canada. Valid on in-stock items only. No rainchecks. No dealers. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. No cash back.

[quote name='motuza']By no cashback do they mean no rewards zone points?[/quote]

I think by no cash back is that you can't use the cash back feature when you use a debit card.

[quote name='motuza']By no cashback do they mean no rewards zone points?[/quote]

I think by no cashback, it means you can't ask for the $10 from the coupon to be given to you in cash instead of being applied to the purchase.

[quote name='Josef']The SCIV Premium Edition is still $69.99 at BB, right?[/quote]Yup. Though someone had posted it rang up as $59.99 for them, though that may have been a mistake.

Can you use this coupon and pay for the remaining balance with reward zone certificates?Thanks

[quote name='jaa81']Can you use this coupon and pay for the remaining balance with reward zone certificates?Thanks[/quote]

I've done this type of thing numerous times.

[quote name='jaa81']Can you use this coupon and pay for the remaining balance with reward zone certificates?Thanks[/QUOTE]

Yes, Reward Zone certs are considered a payment option, like cash.

And the WiiFit is in the Best Buy ad this Sunday, minimum 10 per store, so if your lucky you can get one for 79.99 with that $10 off

Good hunting!

Forgive me if this is basic knowledge to some of you, but can you price match and use this coupon?

Thinking about hoarding up on Live points at BB instead of Target. Thanks for any insight.

Stores ad match, not coupon match. Sometimes drugstores and ma and pa stores specifically say they'll accept competitor coupons, but not the big retail chains.

[quote name='MightyHealthy']Forgive me if this is basic knowledge to some of you, but can you price match and use this coupon?

Thinking about hoarding up on Live points at BB instead of Target. Thanks for any insight.[/quote]

This is YMMV. I've had success PM'ing and using the coupon when I first buy the regular priced item so they won't hassle me on using it on a "sale" item.

Then I'd do the PM afterwards and usually they would keep the coupon in there. I've done this recently with the GH3 bundle. When I've tried to do it all in one step I usually get turned down.

GL.

Also one thing to remember is if you are only planning on keeping the item after the PM and coupon then don't open up the packaging so if it doesn't work then you can still refund it.

If you buy 6 points cards with the coupon and pm in effect you save like 40 bucks. thats pretty awesome. wish i had the money to do it :(

Thanks for the clearup on rewards zone points guys. I might have to pick up some ds games or something. Oh, and don't forget that you get double cashback points tonight!

[quote name='msajeff']Click on print and it should print out fine.[/quote]

I get "Maximum prints exceeded" when I click.....and I've never even had a chance to print it out :cry:

bread's done
Back