Best Buy 10% off Coupon (10/6/10 - 10/11/10) Silver Premier (10/6/10 - 10/17/10)

[quote name='profanedic']Thanks, but wth BestBuy, does this work with video game accessories or not. Stupid coupon print.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it does:

10% OFF ALL REGULAR-PRICED MUSIC, MOVIES, TV-DVDS, TOYS, VIDEO GAMES, VIDEO GAME ACCESSORIES, PC GAMES, GADGETS AND EREADER ACCESSORIES (ANY COMBINATION, LIMIT 3) WHEN YOU USE YOUR REWARD ZONE® PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP

nothing in the 'fine print' seems to contraindicate that, so should be solid :)

Hmm, would this coupon work for video game consoles? I don't see any mention of it in the fine print...

[quote name='MSH.KSU']Hmm, would this coupon work for video game consoles? I don't see any mention of it in the fine print...[/QUOTE]

probably not

yeah the fine print reads "excludes video game hardware"

Too bad it also looks like it won't work with computers. I'm looking to buy one soon and 10% off would be huge!

The weird part is that the coupon says it's good on video game accessories and then specifically excludes video game accessories in the fine print. WTF? I'm assuming this is so they can deny use on 360 hard drives (what I wanted to use it for) and allow it on controllers and such.

thanks OP, BB has had the Mafia 2 CE pegged at $60 all last week and now this week (regular version was $50, now back to $60) so I was looking for some incentive to pick it up there, this coupon, with $15 RZ certs makes in bearable!

[quote name='Tom Jane']Pretty sure it does:

10% OFF ALL REGULAR-PRICED MUSIC, MOVIES, TV-DVDS, TOYS, VIDEO GAMES, VIDEO GAME ACCESSORIES, PC GAMES, GADGETS AND EREADER ACCESSORIES (ANY COMBINATION, LIMIT 3) WHEN YOU USE YOUR REWARD ZONE® PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP

nothing in the 'fine print' seems to contraindicate that, so should be solid :)[/QUOTE]
In the fine print it says excludes Video Game Hardware and Accessories.

I hate how these codes can never be used online. Closest Best Buy is an hour drive. Thanks for posting though.

[quote name='Azarius']in the past ive always been able to use best buys 10% off coupons on PSN cards without any problem at all[/QUOTE]

The last 2-3 rounds of 10% off coupons did NOT work with PSN cards. (I tried it on the last go around with these about 2 weeks ago)

[quote name='profanedic']In the fine print it says excludes Video Game Hardware and Accessories.[/QUOTE]

It also says INCLUDES video game accessories. ;)

i was basing being able to use on psn cards from when playstation plus came out i used a 10% off coupon to buy one but that was a few months ago, im gonna cross my fingers it works for me again although now i doubt it

Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep this handy my next time I go to bestbuy incase I see anything on clearance I might be willing to buy with the extra percent off.

Does anyone know if this truly won't work on clearance items? I know it says so in the fine print, but maybe it'll let you get by at the register?

[quote name='kodave']Does anyone know if this truly won't work on clearance items? I know it says so in the fine print, but maybe it'll let you get by at the register?[/QUOTE]

I've gotten rejected on sale and clearance items before, with no successes. It probably depends on the store though.

[quote name='profanedic']In the fine print it says excludes Video Game Hardware and Accessories.[/QUOTE]

Damn was hoping to use it for playstation Move controller.

[quote name='darknight88']Damn was hoping to use it for playstation Move controller.[/QUOTE]

It also says includes so worth a shot I'd say.

[quote name='darknight88']Damn was hoping to use it for playstation Move controller.[/QUOTE]

Me too, I'm going to give it a shot later this week

[quote name='Lord_Zath']yeah the fine print reads "excludes video game hardware"

Too bad it also looks like it won't work with computers. I'm looking to buy one soon and 10% off would be huge![/QUOTE]

IT NEVER works with computers!

Anyone know if it works if it print out coupon or does it have to be shown from phone?

I ask because I have no internet or camera on my phone.

They definitely accept printouts. I don't have a smartphone and I've just shown them printouts before and told them I have no internet or camera, and they're totally cool with it.

Won't work on pre-orders since you don't pre-pay for your game... strangely it *might* work on like the $5 down part (I've had 10% off movie coupons work on the steelbook pre-order cases) but that's not quite the same.

For reference, if the last set of coupons are any indication, these have stopped working on PSN and MSpoint cards.

For those that still do not know by now...

The coupon DOES NOT work on *sale* items for the week (which is still lame).

Example:

"Oh my goodness! Iron Man 2 Combo Pack is on sale for $19.99 this week! I'm going to use this 10% off coupon too! Oh wait... it doesn't work. Not so goodness after all, sad face."

[quote name='bunnymanjp']Game comes out tomorrow I wont preorder but go to the store and buy it normally would it work then?[/QUOTE]

If it comes out tomorrow, but isn't on sale, it'll work. If the game is on sale, it won't work.

[quote name='strife01104']Would this work on Playstation Move $$99 bundle?[/QUOTE]

Under Best Buy's website, the $99 Move Bundle, Move Controller, and Navigation Controller are under the 'Accessories' grouping, so I'm assuming it will .... I hope so, I was planning on using this coupon towards those items this week

bread's done
Back