Best Buy - 10% off coupon 2/1/08 - 3/31/08

[quote name='letho007']I also had this same coupon, but hate to burst your bubble it is at the very bottom where it shows video games and accessories.[/quote]

yup saw the same thing

[quote name='letho007']I also had this same coupon, but hate to burst your bubble it is at the very bottom where it shows video games and accessories.[/QUOTE]

Rather, "video game HARDWARE and accessories". You can use the coupon on the games themselves.

EDIT: D'oh! Beaten by AV!

[quote name='madnarg']Sweet G.I. Joe Flash avatar Zincdust. That brings back memories.[/QUOTE]

Aw, thanks, man! He was my first Joe, and I was happy as hell that they released him in the 25th Anniversary collection!

Hmm...the coupon does look valid, anybody try it out yet for videogames?? as BB is known sometimes to not honour printed coupons, unless the MOD approves it. And the disclaimer does say videogame hardware and accessories, but they could interpret it to include games, again it's the Manager's decision.

[quote name='NolbertoS']Hmm...the coupon does look valid, anybody try it out yet for videogames?? as BB is known sometimes to not honour printed coupons, unless the MOD approves it. And the disclaimer does say videogame hardware and accessories, but they could interpret it to include games, again it's the Manager's decision.[/quote]

I do notice it says "Print this coupon" so maybe it was from an email or something?

[quote name='Penguin1084']I do notice it says "Print this coupon" so maybe it was from an email or something?[/quote]

It's given if you file a change of address on USPS's website.

I think the problem with this coupon is that it doesn't list video games under the categories it's valid for, so even if they're not under exceptions, I don't think it'd work. Won't know for sure unless someone has tried it tho.

video games count as toys, according to the site. search the word "toys" on best buy, and some video games will come up. some people have claimed it to work, so long as you bring the proof. i haven't personally done it myself, but will try it when condemned 2 comes out.

[quote name='Prolific']Could I combine this with a GH3 TRU Price Match?[/quote]Worth a shot. I do pricematch + coupon deals at BB all the time. Others report little to no success. YMMV.

I'm going to try using this on SSBB...been sitting on some BB credit.

so this coupon ends next month (March)?
i probably misread the dates from 2/1/08 - 2/31/08.... silly me...

hmmmm... maybe i should get an lcd tv...

[quote name='SuperFox']What is the definition of an accessory? It doesn't look like I can use it on the Rock Band drums, but I'm not sure.[/quote]

It's very YMMV, but excpect them to argue that Rock Band instruments and the bundle are video game hardware.

[quote name='lorne']Here's a coupon that specifically includes video games(scroll down to 2nd coupon). Only good tomorrow thru Monday.[/QUOTE]

I'll vouch for these. Got them in my email today, came here to post, but as usual CAGs are ahead of me already!

Go forth and spend.

[quote name='lorne']Here's a coupon that specifically includes video games(scroll down to 2nd coupon). Only good tomorrow thru Monday.[/quote]

how did u get that coupon? would you kindly point out where i can sign up :lol:?

^ it expires on 3/31 it's also mentioned in the title of this thread.

BB is sloooow when it comes to updating RZ points. Hopefully they'll credit my account in a week.

i think he meant the other coupon. the one that includes video games.

so anyone got shot down with the other coupon? from the OP, i mean.

Erm.

I think you can get these if you go to your local post office and pick up one of their "Moving? Look inside for a change of address!" envelopes.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Tagged in case there isn't a more "clear" coupon when its time to pick up Crisis Core[/QUOTE]

I think the coupon is pretty clear. It says 10% off in the FOLLOWING CATEGORIES. VideoGames is not one of the categories. This technically should be in OTHER DEALS.

I just tried the 10% off coupon that didn't explicitly say Video Games (the one good until 3/31/08), and no luck.

I hope other people get more milage out of this than I did.

PS
This was at a Best Buy on Long Island, NY (Baldwin).

[quote name='DrunkMasterChief']Um... I think we can use 3 coupons for 1 item because if you look it does not tell you 1 coupon per item. Sweet.[/QUOTE]

Uh, no.

has new 10% coupon (including video games) The coupon can only use at BB Mays Landing NJ but you can try at other local BBs. YMMV.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']has new 10% coupon (including video games) The coupon can only use at BB Mays Landing NJ but you can try at other local BBs. YMMV.[/QUOTE]
Can you scan in Black and White. I would love to take 10% off coupon to my BB and see if it work out.

If you are a member of RewardZone, then you should get this in the mail... I did and it specifically says 10% off all video games on it among others.

[quote name='silent h3ro']If you are a member of RewardZone, then you should get this in the mail... I did and it specifically says 10% off all video games on it among others.[/quote]I'm a member and I NEVER get anything. :(

bread's done
Back