Best Buy 10% Off Coupon - Expires July 31, 2007

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']as usual these babys don't even work on consoles or accessories... lame. thx for the post though :)[/quote]

uhhhhh did you even read the fucking thing?

it says REALLY clearly that its valid on consoles and accessories

Yea, this coupon will only work on TVs, Computers, Cameras and other electronics but excludes video game hardware and accessories.

fuck where teh fuck was this thing yesterday when i bought a new damn tv i could save more than a $100 extra dollars. i looked all day for coupons and came up with nothing but less than 18 hours of buying the tv it pops up.

anyone ever had luck retro'ing a coupon on previous purchase, in this coupon it does not list that it does not work on previous purchases like some of the others.

[quote name='Metal Head Hunter']Wait could I use this to get a 10% reduction on a PSP memory card?And if I can't, it still works on games right?[/quote]
Yes, you can get a reduction on the PSP memory card, just say its for your digital camera. From the coupon, it seems that games do work.

[quote name='Layd Dly']fuck where teh fuck was this thing yesterday when i bought a new damn tv i could save more than a $100 extra dollars. i looked all day for coupons and came up with nothing but less than 18 hours of buying the tv it pops up.

anyone ever had luck retro'ing a coupon on previous purchase, in this coupon it does not list that it does not work on previous purchases like some of the others.[/quote]You could probably always threaten them with returning it and rebuying it with the coupon, I suppose.

[quote name='botticus']You could probably always threaten them with returning it and rebuying it with the coupon, I suppose.[/quote]

yeah i might have to i figure they will either do it no problem or fight me the whole way, if they fight that might have to be the tactic i use. man itll be a pain in the ass to rebox.

But ill do it all in the name of being a cheap ass gamer.

[quote name='Layd Dly']yeah i might have to i figure they will either do it no problem or fight me the whole way, if they fight that might have to be the tactic i use. man itll be a pain in the ass to rebox.

But ill do it all in the name of being a cheap ass gamer.[/quote]Or, not sure if anyone's tried this with something other than video games... but buy a new one with the coupon if they give you shit, and return the new one with the old receipt. Not sure if TVs have anything uniquely identifying them on the receipt.

I would have been in a similar situation as you if not for a nice Circuit City sale... I had one of the RZ 12% off coupons, but instead of 12%, it was deducting some goofy amount that we couldn't make rhyme or reason out of, so I would have been paying full price if not for CC having the same set $100 off, prime for a pricematch.

Well the girlfriend is going to call when they open up and inquire about getting the money back.

but as to buying a second, that really cant happen as its on the best buy card for financing offer and their wont be room for another.

and if circuit city carried these tv's i def would've used them but right now they are contracted with Best Buy, and i already had a card from my last tv purchase.

so i guess well see where a female can get it, she usually can get what she wants from customer service

[quote name='Layd Dly']fuck where teh fuck was this thing yesterday when i bought a new damn tv i could save more than a $100 extra dollars. i looked all day for coupons and came up with nothing but less than 18 hours of buying the tv it pops up.

anyone ever had luck retro'ing a coupon on previous purchase, in this coupon it does not list that it does not work on previous purchases like some of the others.[/QUOTE]

I used a coupon retroactively just last week. It's worth a shot, just take the receipt to customer service. They didn't give me a hassle. BUT the discount was only $5, not $100!

[quote name='klew']I used a coupon retroactively just last week. It's worth a shot, just take the receipt to customer service. They didn't give me a hassle. BUT the discount was only $5, not $100![/quote]

Well the GF just called me she said the guy she talked to i am thinking it might have been a manager or supervisor said as long as we bring it today ASAP we could do it for us just to bring all the papers and what not. So this is good so far i wont have to box anything up and try to find a way for it back into the car.
so the total difference back would be $125 if all goes well. :bouncy: Which makes me feel like i got an even better deal.

[quote name='AznSniper']so does this work on video games or not?[/QUOTE]

I wanted to ask the same thing because I am going to be picking up Overlord in the next couple days.

does anyone know if this will work on GPS systems? It's not listed as included or excluded so I just don't know.

[quote name='Oberman'][quote name='AznSniper']so does this work on video games or not?[/quote]I wanted to ask the same thing because I am going to be picking up Overlord in the next couple days.[/quote]

[quote name='psincubus']does anyone know if this will work on GPS systems? It's not listed as included or excluded so I just don't know.[/quote]

can anyone answer our questions?

bump

[quote name='AznSniper']
[quote name='Oberman'][quote name='AznSniper']so does this work on video games or not?[/quote]I wanted to ask the same thing because I am going to be picking up Overlord in the next couple days.[/quote]

[quote name='psincubus']does anyone know if this will work on GPS systems? It's not listed as included or excluded so I just don't know.[/quote]
can anyone answer our questions?[/quote]

[quote name='Layd Dly']yeah i might have to i figure they will either do it no problem or fight me the whole way, if they fight that might have to be the tactic i use. man itll be a pain in the ass to rebox.

But ill do it all in the name of being a cheap ass gamer.[/QUOTE]

all you have to do is go in and get a price adjustment with the coupon... ive done it tons of times.

[quote name='AznSniper']bump[/QUOTE]

It doesn't list games as included or excluded, so I would call or visit your local BB to see if they will accept it.

I don't believe they will, since the coupon seems to be geared mostly to people looking for appliances and other electronic hardware.

[quote name='AznSniper']well it says it excludes video game hardware and accessories but not software so is it worth a try?[/quote]

if it doesnt specifically exclude what you want then i would try it

Just tried it, was able to get Rainbow Six Vegas for $57.90 out the door. The barcode didnt scan, clerk had to manually enter it in. Thanks OP

I have tried to use this exact coupon several times for VGs - the UPC scanned on the coupon only will trigger for the designated products (i.e. TVs etc). Sometimes they will manually key in the reduction, other times, usually when its some apathetic teenager, they just tell me tough luck. Best buy prints a similar coupon perdiocally for music and games - that one works, though I tried to use it to buy a $20 Microsoft points card and the girl told me that I could not use it.

[quote name='Arimasen']Is it confirmed that the coupon just posted works for video games?[/quote]
The top, smaller coupon on page 2 that says 10% off movie, music and games does.

bread's done
Back