Best Buy 10$ off email in-store/online YMMV

I got one. pair this with GCu and my 30 dollars of rewards, and guitar hero live is going to be significantly cheaper :D 

If this thread makes sense being posted here. Then I'm gonna starta thread about receiving an email from staples for 25% off office furniture.

If this thread makes sense being posted here. Then I'm gonna starta thread about receiving an email from staples for 25% off office furniture.

For those saying you did get this check your Spam filter.  My Gmail is notorious for sending messages from BB to the spam filter. (You should be checking this from time to time...)  And no I have never reported them as spam,  and no +1 on not getting one either.

Thanks OP, I checked my promotion spam filter on my gmail account and got a $10 off coupon.

My local BB recently renovated their kitchen section and the email encouraged me to check out my newly remodeled local store. Maybe the coupons go to BB reward members near new/renovated stores? 

People really need to stop posting this directed emails. The threads always devolve into the following:

1) Some people explaining they have one. Good for them.

2) Some people say they didn't get the email.

3) The rest turn into a bunch of pathetic whiners who complain to people in thread, Best Buy customer care and anyone else in earshot about not having one, they do $$$ in business with Best By, they should have one, they'll call and complain, blah fucking blah. No one should care a single bit for these whiners.

It's the last group that makes the thread a waste of digital space. Someone should just delete the thread now and save us all the time of the bitching posts.
You forgot 4) Somebody bitching that this thread shouldn't exist and telling other people what to do

[quote name="nintendokingdom" post="12966854" timestamp="1444760797"]You forgot 4) Somebody bitching that this thread shouldn't exist and telling other people what to do[/quote]
Feel free to use the ignore button. Won't hurt my feelings.

I agree with the sentiment that it's a redundant thread when it's a YMMV offer.  A lot of people get confused and if you remember the last few times we had BB give out random $5 certs, people were calling in and complaining so it didn't help the greater issue.  The topic is a gray area so while I hope people don't push CS about it, I do think the title should be marked YMMV at a bare minimum. 

Aside from my two pennies, this thread has become highly entertaining.

I'd remove the exp 11/1, I got mine like 3 weeks ago, and you might confuse people since the sooner they get emailed out, the sooner they expire.

So I got this and the gift card shows up when I go to place order. After placing the order the receipt shows discount applied-$0.00. So I tried another order, was able to add the gift card again and it showed up on the page as I placed the order. Discount applied-$0.00.

fucking Best Buy.

Looks like Hubert has some explaining to do
I just heard back from the Customer Service department and they told me that this was a targeted promotion and if you didn't get one this time you may next time.

Told you it would take a few weeks for that response.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back