Best Buy: $10 off game purchase of $75

[quote name='shortpachoo']Wondering if coupons can be use with in store pick up at Best Buy? (first time trying this)

Normally I would just go in and get the games without doing this but I just want to make sure I can get these after I get off work, without making the trip for nothing[/QUOTE]

You'll have to return and rebuy. Depending on the store and the clerk it's YMMV.

Thanks for the coupon. Got two PSP games.
No questions asked.
(I also saw about 4 people in a 10 minute span returning new Burnout Paradise games for either PS3 or 360, weird right)

I might use it to get Burnout at some point...

^ I don't think it would since that method would be considered a combination.

Anyway, I just returned and rebought Endless Ocean w/ (now released) No More Heroes! Very happy right now! \:D/

These'll keep us busy 'til Brawl launch.

// Roth

LOL, this is an official coupon they mailed out (I got it also). I love how paranoid people are with it though, like any savings at BB have to require us scamming them :D

can i use multiple of those in a big buy? ill get a bunch of ds games, probably 5 or 6. or i need to buy 2, walk out of the store, walk in and repeat?

Just used this last night for No Mores Heroes and Need for Speed Carbon! Worked without any issues!

Thanks cplclegg! By the way, how did you get this thing?

For people that think you can combine it with another coupon, you can't.

BB's register system automatically cancels out any coupon used on a transaction when another one is applied, so you can't use two different types of coupons at once. You can use multiples of the same coupon, though not two different types.

RZ Certs are considered payment, so they don't cause issues with coupon usage.

You might luck out and have someone manually change the price on a game to have a coupon work, though any manual price changes also nuke any coupon usage.

[quote name='prateeko']LOL, this is an official coupon they mailed out (I got it also). I love how paranoid people are with it though, like any savings at BB have to require us scamming them :D[/quote]It's a legit coupon for "valued customers" ie those on their mailing lists. Technically, if you didn't get the email, it's not for you, but it just happens to not be single-use codes.

i used this one on guitar hero 2 dropped it form 79 to 69 which is sweet only wish i'd waited and used it on guitar hero 3 as well. think im gonna use it again on no more heroe and sam and wiki since its dropped to 29 now

bread's done
Back