Best Buy 10% OFF games 8/1 to 8/4

Prolific

CAGiversary!
Just got mine in the mail. Yay, for my first contribution! I've been waiting for this moment lol.

EDIT: Also, I bought Final Fantasy IV on Wednesday will they let me price adjust with this 10% coupon? I'll also try to get the scan up ASAP. I don't own a scanner but I've been wanting to buy one anyway.

Credits to sandman007 for the scan:
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/1440/bbil5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was for reward zone members, sent in the mail, so somebody would have to scan it and post it. I got one of these a few days ago but I don't have a scanner so I didn't bother mentioning it, maybe somebody with a good scanner can post it.

[quote name='Thongsy']It was for reward zone members, sent in the mail, so somebody would have to scan it and post it. I got one of these a few days ago but I don't have a scanner so I didn't bother mentioning it, maybe somebody with a good scanner can post it.[/QUOTE]

I'm a reward zone member but didn't get one yet. Oh well, I can still use the email one, its 10% off too.

I'm hit or miss with these BB coupons. I haven't received this one yet, but maybe it will roll in within the next few days.

[quote name='Prolific']Just got mine in the mail. Yay, for my first contribution! I've been waiting for this moment lol.
[/quote]

ummm, what did you contribute? you didn't even post anything except to tell us that YOU got a coupon lol. Congratulations :applause:

[quote name='jallen']ummm, what did you contribute? you didn't even post anything except to tell us that YOU got a coupon lol. Congratulations :applause:[/quote]
Aye. Sharing is caring.:)

[quote name='Prolific']EDIT: Also, I bought Final Fantasy IV on Wednesday will they let me price adjust with this 10% coupon? I'll also try to get the scan up ASAP. I don't own a scanner but I've been wanting to buy one anyway.[/quote]

If it's worth the hassle, you can buy another copy of FFIV with the coupon and then return it with the old receipt. I usually can't bring myself to this unless it's like a $10+ difference.

[quote name='mhnajjar']Do these coupons work on the Wii fit?[/quote]

Depends on the cashier, but yes, it can if they scan it. Some may refuse to cuz they may consider it "hardware"

You know being a CAG'r and all, I hate to say, but these 10% off coupons really don't do much. If anything they shave the tax off of FULL RETAIL purchases. I mean yeah a dollar is a dollar, but I can't imagine BB making anymore money than they do on video game sales with this coupon.

nice, the scan doesn't even say no copies or anything of the sort. hopefully this won't present a problem when i try to get resistance on friday.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']should put in title that you need to be RZ member or have Best Buy Credit Card...[/QUOTE]

Well, most people are RZ members already, since its free and all. Even if you arent, you should sign up to take advantage of offers like these, and the fact that for every 250 pts you get a $5 cert ;)

[quote name='BULL_Ship']Is this the cheapest way to get Soul Calibur thru B&M?[/quote]SC4 is $53.99 at Costco, the same as BB with the 10% off. I picked it up there last night.

Yeah I got these coupon's too....not sure if all rewards card members are. I have two roommates who have rewards cards and only one of us got the coupons.

I think I am going to use mine tomorrow to pick up FFIV DS. This will be the cheapest it will ever get for a long time to come and I don't have that much patience to wait.

I have this coupon, and I was wondering if anyone has tried this at Best Buy before (I can't imagine why not, though.)

I picked up the Premium Edition of Soul Calibur IV from a Best Buy on Tuesday, and it's still sealed. Can I go back to the store, go to customer service, return the game, and then buy it back with the coupon applied?

no tax this weekend in bb in Northern VA!

Used the 10%, + 30 dollars in reward zone certificates and brought down SC4 to 24 bucks no tax! \\:D/

I just used the "printed" coupon for my SC4 during lunch time. CSR didn't even ask for RZ card.

Thanks Sandman007 for posting the coupon. or else, I have to drive to my parent's house to pick up my original coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a way to save $10 on $29.99 and above games. Order it with Madden 09 (choose to pick up at different store). Pick you SC4, go home and cancel the Madden 09.

So are people actually using a printed copy without cashiers having a problem with it, especially given the "no copies" fine print? I was out of town last week so I am not sure whether my coupons magically disappeared or I never got them (quite likely since it always seems to be a crapshoot), and it would be nice to use it on SC4.

bread's done
Back