Best Buy 10% off Games,Movies,Music EXP:11/12

Thats awesome man.....but the numbers only go so far and then theres nothing....like they didnt plan that far ahead yet..

Thanks OP! I was bummed that I couldn't get up to Best Buy to use the mailed version of this coupon that expired today, but now you have given me another chance with it, yay! :applause:

Would these coupons work with the Ratatouille, Cars and Pixar Shorts BD deals tomorrow? It would be great if I could get the $10 off from buying 2 as well as 10% off.

[quote name='WestLB']Thank you for posting a clear copy so they wont give me a hastle if it does happen.[/quote]

Well it's a clear copy from best buy themselves, so they can't give you a hassle on this one.

Works out great for me, since now I can use it to get Call of Duty 4.

[quote name='Thongsy']Well it's a clear copy from best buy themselves, so they can't give you a hassle on this one.

Works out great for me, since now I can use it to get Call of Duty 4.[/quote]
Thats what I plan on doing as well! :applause:

[quote name='lurknomore']I know that it specifically excludes sale pricing, but does it really? Would love to work on some of this week's sale prices.[/QUOTE]

This is what I want to know. If the cashier isn't paying that much attention and scans it, will the system take it on new release/sale prices, or will it throw up a red flag? It would be awesome if I could take 10% off of the Seinfeld set...

[quote name='argyle']This is what I want to know. If the cashier isn't paying that much attention and scans it, will the system take it on new release/sale prices, or will it throw up a red flag? It would be awesome if I could take 10% off of the Seinfeld set...[/quote]I used a coupon with a 11/04 expiration date on the Spiderman 3-movie BR set, took $6.10 off the $60.99 price, which was a sale price.

It should work on any of the sale prices.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Good question, I wonder if you can use this for games as well. I would use this for Mario Galaxy next week if it's good on VGs.[/quote]
You can. I get these all the time in the mail with the exact same wording, and I use them on games.

You should get SMG at Toys R Us next week though for the free $25 gift card. ;)

So would this work if I found a copy of Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock With Guitar Controller or does that qualify as "hardware" because of the controller?

[quote name='shrike4242']I used a coupon with a 11/04 expiration date on the Spiderman 3-movie BR set, took $6.10 off the $60.99 price, which was a sale price.

It should work on any of the sale prices.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, you are absolutely right! Picked up the Seinfeld set, along with the Ratatouille & Cars blu-rays. The cashier didn't even read the coupon, just scanned it in - saved me $22. :)

[quote name='DCGCPlayer']So would this work if I found a copy of Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock With Guitar Controller or does that qualify as "hardware" because of the controller?[/QUOTE]
It should be filed as a game in the system, though I know there was a past instance with one of the previous music-related games/accessory bundles that I bought before I worked there that wouldn't work with a similar coupon because it was filed as an "Accessory." (I really feel like it was the first Guitar Hero.) So, in short, it's not "Hardware."

[quote name='DCGCPlayer']So would this work if I found a copy of Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock With Guitar Controller or does that qualify as "hardware" because of the controller?[/QUOTE]

... you have the beginnings of a good idea...

YES I did it this on GH III - used the 10 % off - got the (free) sex pistols faceplate.
Did this deal (2x) - sold extra GH III (Game only) to friend for full retail. Sold faceplate on eBay - ended up with the extra GH controller (wireless) for next to nothing.

It states you can only use the coupon once (suggesting it is tied/tracked via your rewards zone card) - this is NOT the case. I've worked the coupon multiple times and plan to in the x-mas season ahead. (lotsa games coming out).

Here's to hoping the Mario Galaxy Deal @ TRU will go off w/o a hitch.

peaceout
REWN

[quote name='UltimoRey']Newbie question:do you need to have a rewards zone card for that?[/quote]

Was about to ask the same question ;)

I think that coupon is for rewards zone card members. But it's like a fucking Kroger's card, it isn't going to bite you to set it up right quick.

well my post didn't work right yesterday,
but i was pretty pissed off with BB with this cupoun

it says that doesn't work on new release dvd's,
but when i went to buy CoD4 (PC), they told me it didn't work

i pointed out to the lady that it was not a movie,
but she told me the same thing (what a n00b) :(

anyways, i left the store,
and went to GS with their 10% off cupoun

i only went to BB instead since you get the rewards points
oh well

[quote name='Xerxes']I wonder can you use this for COD 4 AND get the $20 off the wireless headset deal.[/quote]
I tried and it didn't. I still liked the $20 off the wireless headset so i did it. Sometimes though I feel I should of just went to CC, but COD3 in any form is a waste to me.

[quote name='Ryukahn']You can. I get these all the time in the mail with the exact same wording, and I use them on games.

You should get SMG at Toys R Us next week though for the free $25 gift card. ;)[/quote]
I would, but I'm going to use $20 in RZ points and $15 I have left on a gift card so I only need to put out ~$10 - $15 for SMG.

bread's done
Back