Best Buy 10% off reg. priced video games 1/16-1/21

novelidea

CAG Veteran
Here's a link to the e-coupons for in store savings, CAGers!

They include:
  • 10% or 12% off a single item from the regular departments that aren't video games...
  • 10% off all regularly priced music, movies, toys, video games and PC games
  • Another 10% off a single item that isn't a video game
I'm sure this will be up on FW and SD in a few seconds, but at least you had it first!

P.S. NintendoWiiFanboy, nos fare stealzin meh threds an givin nos crediz!
P.P.S. I am still luvs yous, NintendoWiiFanboy...

[quote name='nuttyturnip']Of course these expire the day before Burnout Paradise comes out. Curse you, Best Buy![/quote]And Advance Wars. And No More Heroes. It's almost as if they planned it that way...

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']Anyone know... woudl this work on Rock Band?[/quote]

It should. I used a similar coupon last month to buy GHIII for $90.

Thanks Op, I've got these to work with the Sunday ad prices in the past, so hopefully BB will have some decent deals on videogames in Sundays ad.

thanks OP i just sold the 3 yu gi oh ps2 dawn promo cards for around 25 and was looking for a way to get the 30 buck game cheaper.

cant beat a brand new game for 10 bucks

Does anyone know if I can do instore pickup and then use then coupon when I get there? Dragonball online is 30 but in stores its 35 so I was trying to use the coupons with the online price. How does instore pickup work exactly?

[quote name='chunkay']Does anyone know if I can do instore pickup and then use then coupon when I get there? Dragonball online is 30 but in stores its 35 so I was trying to use the coupons with the online price. How does instore pickup work exactly?[/quote]

sorry that won't work because you aren't paying at the store when you do pick-up. they just use your credit card for verification purposes. it "completes" the checkout process.

no you can't do in-store pickup then use the coupons, unless you just want them to hold the games for you... but you'll have to cancel the order and re-buy them so it's not really worth it...

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Time to go get Kingdom of Fire thingy.. for the 360 that just came out..whatever it is.. and some blu ray movies.. :)[/quote]

Save your money, unless you like playing crappy games (average score: 58%).

[quote name='hiamiyumi']PS3 game is YES but PS3 system is NO[/quote] Question though on that, one of the lower coupons state 10% Blu-Ray and HD-DVD player, technically the PS3 is a Blu-Ray player, so wondering if they would allow that. Anybody willing to try and find out because I am looking at picking one up very soon.

[quote name='koltz']Question though on that, one of the lower coupons state 10% Blu-Ray and HD-DVD player, technically the PS3 is a Blu-Ray player, so wondering if they would allow that. Anybody willing to try and find out because I am looking at picking one up very soon.[/quote]
they count PS3 is a video game system

Yeah I would have to agree. Bestbuy online dosent even show the PS3 when your search blu-ray let alone blu-ray player. They are learning from previous mistakes. The description for the PS3 dosent even say blu-ray player really. it plays multimedia through its Blu-Ray drive.

Could you go to Best Buy as a sales rep for the cheapest most reliable Blu-Ray player they sell, allow him to show you to the PS3's and attempt to use your coupon that way? You would have to act retarded or something and pretend you dont even know what a PS3 is or does.

You were simply loking for a blu-ray player and an ASSociate showed the PS3 to you? It plays games??!?, whats a video game?? I just came in here to buy a blu-ray player because I heard they won the high def movie war or something. Enough arguing will get you out of the store.

If the ASSociate markets it to you as a Blu-Ray player they really have no grounds for refusing the coupon. If your looking to get a PS3 its wortha shot.

I would do it but my wife would kill me if I bought a PS3 right now. Shes getting ove rthe HD-dvd investment that she believes is worthless now. I put a movie in the dirve and said it looked like it was working perfectly to me.

I bought Rock Band a couple days ago. Does anyone know whether or not I can use this to get 10% off of it?

Do you think they'd count Rock Band as a video game or as hardware?

I'm guessing its YMMV.

hmmm.....

Anyone know if this works in conjunction with Best Buy's price matching?

Circuit city has COD4 at 39.99

could I combine the two? :D

[quote name='Supadeuce']hmmm.....

Anyone know if this works in conjunction with Best Buy's price matching?

Circuit city has COD4 at 39.99

could I combine the two? :D[/quote]
it says off regular price, so i think no.

[quote name='shieryda']Save your money, unless you like playing crappy games (average score: 58%).[/quote]

Eh. it looked fun tho.. damn.. wanted a decent game to hold me over until DMC 4 -_-V

[quote name='IzzyfoShizzy']I bought Rock Band a couple days ago. Does anyone know whether or not I can use this to get 10% off of it?

Do you think they'd count Rock Band as a video game or as hardware?

I'm guessing its YMMV.[/quote]
Most definitely YMMV.

I got shot down with a similar coupon last week when trying to pick up the Rock Band Special Edition. They consider it Video Game Hardware as well as the GHIII bundle.

I'm confused, where in the coupon link does it say 10% off video games? Maybe my old eyes just can't see it, but I can't find the 10% off of video games in the coupon link provided.

[quote name='DJDave']I'm confused, where in the coupon link does it say 10% off video games? Maybe my old eyes just can't see it, but I can't find the 10% off of video games in the coupon link provided.[/quote]

Second coupon down.

Wow, very nice...Does Best Buy B&M only stock the graphics cards they list online (PNY and BFG)? I'll check tomorrow, as I'm in the market for a 8800GT and 12% off might actually beat newegg/chiefvalue prices!

bread's done
Back