Best Buy 10% off reg. priced video games 1/16-1/21

novelidea

CAG Veteran
Here's a link to the e-coupons for in store savings, CAGers!

They include:
  • 10% or 12% off a single item from the regular departments that aren't video games...
  • 10% off all regularly priced music, movies, toys, video games and PC games
  • Another 10% off a single item that isn't a video game
I'm sure this will be up on FW and SD in a few seconds, but at least you had it first!

P.S. NintendoWiiFanboy, nos fare stealzin meh threds an givin nos crediz!
P.P.S. I am still luvs yous, NintendoWiiFanboy...

Ok, I just got my Rockband Special Edition from Best Buy.

Here hows it went down:

I show my coupon, it didnt register, some higher up person comes, read the print and can't decide if it is consider video game or video game hardware. They then call someone from the video game area, he explains that it has hardware in, but the game with it as well. They end up just giving me my 10%, had to wait like a couple of minutes for the people to come, but it did work.

:)

[quote name='boli']so this is basicly the same coupon for the $10 off ps3 game right?
thanks,[/QUOTE]

Nope, 10% is only $6 off a regularly priced game, while $10 off is...$10 off.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Most definitely YMMV.

I got shot down with a similar coupon last week when trying to pick up the Rock Band Special Edition. They consider it Video Game Hardware as well as the GHIII bundle.[/quote] The new GS 10% off coupon just came out and it expires February 1 now. If I were you I would just use that to buy it at Gamestop. The guy at the register didn't think twice about not letting me use it.

[quote name='arnarson22']The new GS 10% off coupon just came out and it expires February 1 now. If I were you I would just use that to buy it at Gamestop. The guy at the register didn't think twice about not letting me use it.[/quote]
I would've done that but I had a lot of store credit at Best Buy (gift returns) and I was hoping to save some when purchasing it, but either way I got it for free :D

I got two of those 10% coupons though, so I'm planning to use the 30% trade-in coupon then use the 10% off on something else ;)

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Most definitely YMMV.

I got shot down with a similar coupon last week when trying to pick up the Rock Band Special Edition. They consider it Video Game Hardware as well as the GHIII bundle.[/quote]

Tried this on Guitar Hero 3 and no go :cry:

Just used it on Call of Duty 4. Thanks OP!

On a different note, the game was $59.99 which was weird because online it said in store for $49.99...whatever.

[quote name='chasemurata']Thanks for the coupon, novelidea. I will attempt to use it when I buy BioShock this weekend.[/QUOTE] Wait until Sunday, it'll be $40 then.

[quote name='Nealocus123']Just used it on Call of Duty 4. Thanks OP!

On a different note, the game was $59.99 which was weird because online it said in store for $49.99...whatever.[/QUOTE]

Remember if you use the coupon it removes the sale price.

[quote name='prateeko']Wait until Sunday, it'll be $40 then.[/quote]

Precisely when I planned on using it. Hehehe! :D

[quote name='chasemurata']Precisely when I planned on using it. Hehehe! :D[/QUOTE]

Again, remember if you use the coupon while it's on sale, it's 10% off the $60 price, not the $40.

I just used this (with reward zone card) on Quake Wars, which is on sale (it took $2 off the $19.99 price). I don't know if having a game that wasn't on sale on the same receipt did that or if it automatically just works for everything.

[quote name='lordwow']Again, remember if you use the coupon while it's on sale, it's 10% off the $60 price, not the $40.[/quote]

I used this on Friday for GH3 (360), though the coupon would scan but not take the 10% off GH3. I went back and forth with the cashier, saying that I was buying a game bundled with a piece of HW, not just HW itself, and after a number of times, he manually changed the price to 10% off. With RZ certs, it was $49.99 + tax.

[quote name='lordwow']Again, remember if you use the coupon while it's on sale, it's 10% off the $60 price, not the $40.[/quote]I've used these coupons without issue when the price hasn't been manually changed in any way, so the coupon should take it off the sale price. If this is the case in the last couple of weeks, I can't say for certain, though I have used different coupons on games currently on sale without any issue. When it's something that's been manually changed, that's a completely different matter, and tends not to work.

I didnt get to use a coupon like this with GH2 bundle, since it is video game hardware. You can get it to work if you come up with a good excuse. I just happened to get a cashier that was not nice....

Hopefully I can use it with the $40 AC/BS

bread's done
Back