Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

DOOM Release Date: 05/13/2016

Overwatch Release Date: 05/24/2016

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens  Release Date: 06/28/2016

Battleborn Release Date: 05/03/2016

Receive 5 Gold Skins with the "Firstborn Pack" when you Pre-order Battleborn now!

Friends and foes alike will know you were one of the first to take up arms with the Battleborn when you show up to the fight in your exclusive gold regalia.

Pre-order your copy of Battleborn and deck your heroes out with an exclusive in-game title and golden character skins for Thorn, Reyna, Montana, Marquis, and Rath.

[customspoiler=Expired]

Madden NFL 16
Release Date: 8/25/2015

Pre-Order Madden NFL 16
Give your Ultimate Team a head start with 10 Pro Packs and the Playmaker Pack.

Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition Starter Pack

Release Date: 8/30/2015

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Pre-Order Bonus
Receive a free Toy Box Takeover game when you pre-order and purchase a Disney Infinity 3.0 edition starter pack.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Jump into the action with this Day One Edition, which additional game content, such as Adam-ska Special, a silver personal ballistic shield, a Wetland cardboard box, a blue urban fatigues outfit and a Metal Gear Online boost.

Mad Max

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Pre-order Mad Max at Best Buy, and get the in-pack Ripper, an additional fully upgradeable Magnum Opus car body.

Forza Motorsport 6

Release Date: 9/15/2015

Pre-order Forza Motorsport 6 and receive access to an in-game 2014 BMW M4 coupe. The new twin-turbo inline six is a spectacular performer that is grippy and transitions like a trooper. Experience the power of the smaller, lighter motor that offers enhanced handling. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

FIFA 16

Release Date: 9/22/2015

Pre-order FIFA 16 Standard Edition now and get up to $15 worth of FUT Gold Packs over 15 weeks.*
*Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

Pre-order FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition now and get up to $50 worth of FUT Premium Gold Packs over 20 weeks.* Start your Ultimate Team season with Lionel Messi on your squad for 5 games and use the new "KO" and "BAILANDO ROBOT" celebrations when you pre-order today. *Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

NBA 2K16

Release Date: 9/25/2015

NBA 2K16 Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order NBA 2K16 to receive your game Friday, September 25, before the standard Tuesday, September 29 release. Plus, get 10,000 virtual currency (VC), and MyTEAM VIP package. While supplies last.

Guitar Hero Live

Release Date: 10/20/2015

Guitar Hero Live Pre-Order Bonuses
Pre-order and purchase to experience what it's like to play with Avenged Sevenfold on the big stage. Bonus content includes premium shows, custom note highways and more. Only at Best Buy: You'll also receive an additional pre-order bonus of a Guitar Hero Live microphone.

Bonus content available from October 20 to November 2, 2015. Internet connection required. For more information, visit www.guitarhero.com/bonus.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Release Date: 10/23/2015

PRE-ORDER NOW AND GET THE DARWIN & DICKENS CONSPIRACY MISSION
Embark on two pulse-quickening missions that will take you into the inner sanctums of London's most influential men. Defend Charles Darwin's discoveries from those who would kill to silence him. And help a friend of legendary writer Charles Dickens to keep a secret that could get him killed. While supplies last. Online and in-store customers will receive their code packed with the game.

:ps4: PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE CONTENT  :ps4:
Includes 10 exclusive Dreadful Crimes missions.

10,000 BONUS CREDITS FOR THE JOIN THE FAMILY REWARDS PROGRAM*
Pre-order to receive 10,000 Bonus Credits. Join the Family to earn a wide range of Assassin's Creed rewards. Earn credits for being a fan and cash in your earnings for rewards, prizes, and even bigger giveaways. Sign up anytime at assassinscreed.com/rewards. * Code to redeem your 10,000 bonus credits will be delivered via email within 72 hours.

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date: 10/27/2015

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.

Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians and receive tokens to redeem the in-game multiplayer Longshot Assault Rifle with Recoil Compensator and Athlon Iccus Armor.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Release Date: 11/6/2015

Players who pre-order will receive the NUK3TOWN Bonus Map*, available on PS4, Xbox One and PC via in-box redemption code.

Fallout 4

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Free Fallout 4 Perk Poster
Pre-order Fallout 4 today and get a physical Vault-Tec Perk Poster, fully colorized retro fun for the ultimate Wasteland survivor.

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Preorder Rise of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One at Best Buy and receive a token to redeem The Sparrowhawk Pack. The Sparrowhawk Pack contains the in-game Sparrowhawk Outfit, White Wood Recurve Bow skin and Master Hunter journal pages. Only at Best Buy. Alone and without precious resources in the Siberian wilderness, Lara crafted an outfit from the furs and hides of animals she has hunted. The outfit will boost Lara's hunting ability, causing animals to scare less easily.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Pop-Up Art Sleeve.
Get a unique and exciting pop-up packaging when you pre-order the game.

Star Wars Battlefront 3

Release Date: 11/17/2015

Star Wars: Battlefront Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order Star Wars: Battlefront and be among the first players to experience the Battle of Jakku, the pivotal moment when the New Republic confronts key Imperial holdouts on a remote desert planet in the Outer Rim. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

Rainbow Six Siege

Release Date: 12/1/2015

Pre-order now and get the gold weapons skin pack.

:xb1: Includes Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for free.  :xb1:

fg_thedivision.jpg
Tom Clancy's The Division
Release Date: 3/8/2016

IzjBSGp.png

Redeem this code, "AGENTORIGINS", to unlock your 4 Free Division Agent Gear Sets inspired by the video series! Each gear set will give your in-game Division Agent a unique look and includes skills that will help you take back New York!

agent-origins-gear_rewards_sets_235317.j
GUARANTEED BETA ACCESS
Pre-Order your copy of Tom Clancy's The Division for guaranteed Beta access. E-mail delivered within 72 hours of pre-order with registration instructions for the Beta.

Hazmat Gear Set with Pre-Order
Your gear includes a hazmat suit, backpack with increased health, and a POF P416 assault rifle.
[:xb1:]  Play it first on Xbox One in December 2015. [:xb1:][/customspoiler]

FAQ
What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U or PC (platform availability varies by title). Not valid with any other offers. No dealers. No rain checks.

• Best Buy Stores: $5 deposit required to pre-order. Pre-order game by 5:00 p.m. CT on day before street date. Present member ID at time of pre-order and pickup. Purchase and pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Store: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Home: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Purchase is processed and shipped on or about street date.
Please Note: If you are not a My Best Buy member or do not present your member ID at time of pre-order, street date and/or store pickup as described in these FAQs, this offer is void.

When will I receive my $10 reward certificate?
For each qualified purchase, you will receive 500 My Best Buy points (worth $10 in reward certificates) credited to your account approximately 20 days after street date or store pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of a qualifying game and get multiple awards?
There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.
Authorization Process
When you place an order online, Best Buy authorizes your credit card to make sure sufficient credit is available. A hold is placed on funds equal to your order total until the order is fulfilled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still havent decided if I'm cancelling the stupid Juggernog PS4 edition from Amazon -.-

If it was from BBY I would for surely keep the order.

ughh.. ive really got myself in a jam this year with backlog and all the awesome preorder +gcu deals.

halo5,blops3,tomb raider, fallout, wwe, nba, batman, mgs, witcher... ughh the list keeps on and on.  oh yea.. possible battlefront lol

ughh.. ive really got myself in a jam this year with backlog and all the awesome preorder +gcu deals.

halo5,blops3,tomb raider, fallout, wwe, nba, batman, mgs, witcher... ughh the list keeps on and on. oh yea.. possible battlefront lol
I do the same thing. But if you think about it, your getting every game at release for $38. Normally it's cheaper to preorder and pick up at release, then wait 3 months and pick it up.

I do the same thing. But if you think about it, your getting every game at release for $38. Normally it's cheaper to preorder and pick up at release, then wait 3 months and pick it up.
Yea i agree, that's why i dont really think twice about it... but my problem is that sometimes i don't even get around to playing the game much. So hence a large backlog.

Yea i agree, that's why i dont really think twice about it... but my problem is that sometimes i don't even get around to playing the game much. So hence a large backlog.
Yup, welcome to the club. I was finally starting to make some progress last year playing a couple of different games an hour or two here and there to get through them, and then Destiny happened. That game definitely killed any progress I've made on my favorite series! It'll get bumped for RotTR though, I 100%'d the first one in less than a month (which is a lot for the time I can actually play games).

I had decided to get Fallout instead of Tomb Raider but the streamed TR footage looks really nice. With GCU, the BB extended holiday return policy, and pre-order cert there's basically no reason not to pick up TR even if it goes immediately into the backlog. Plus, I've never played a Fallout game and don't really know if I'll like it so it's nice to have a backup.

I got COD: AW last year for a friend so he could get the GCU discount. We went up to the midnight release and I ended up picking up a copy of the game for myself. That fucking thing is still sealed lol.
As someone that makes a lot of gaming purchases at BB. I really need to start doing the price adjustments. I've been Elite Plus for over a year now, and will have it next year too, but I've never done a post purchase price adjustment. I normally always get the games shipped to me. So for me to do an adjustment I just need to call right? I remember a lot of people had issues getting the right amount back do to GCU, is this still the case? Or have they finally spread the right info enough?
You can call, email, or use the forums. I use the email since it's smallest time investment.
Usually they get the adjustment right, sometime it's less than it should be(but less is better than nothing), and sometimes it's even more than it should.

FYI if you never used Amazon prime same day delivery app there's a 20 off 50 code- I just preorder blops3- not as good since there's no discount but it does come in steel book case and I had a ton of Amazon credit

FYI if you never used Amazon prime same day delivery app there's a 20 off 50 code- I just preorder blops3- not as good since there's no discount but it does come in steel book case and I had a ton of Amazon credit
Thought about this too but I didn't want a delivery guy coming to the house between 9pm and 11pm. Might wake up the kid and wife. But truly awesome deal. I like steelbooks too.

Is there a different version of BOPS3 that amazon sells (other than the Juggernog) that has a SteelBook case?

Man this month is going to be expensive...

Pre-ordered Need For Speed (Vanilla, probably should've gotten Deluxe but I liked the artwork better on the standard), Black Ops III, Black Ops III DS4, Fallout 4 Gold Edition with socks (such a great deal). Shame I couldn't do in-store pickup for that one...the delivery date states the 10th but I'm not so sure I trust that. Waiting for next Friday (pay-day) to pre-order Battlefront and the season pass. Holiday 2015 is pretty much done for me after that. Only thing left is Just Cause 3 next month. Now I just need to quit my jobs so I can have the time to play all of these games!

Can't wait for 2016!

Man this month is going to be expensive...

Pre-ordered Need For Speed (Vanilla, probably should've gotten Deluxe but I liked the artwork better on the standard), Black Ops III, Black Ops III DS4, Fallout 4 Gold Edition with socks (such a great deal). Shame I couldn't do in-store pickup for that one...the delivery date states the 10th but I'm not so sure I trust that. Waiting for next Friday (pay-day) to pre-order Battlefront and the season pass. Holiday 2015 is pretty much done for me after that. Only thing left is Just Cause 3 next month. Now I just need to quit my jobs so I can have the time to play all of these games!

Can't wait for 2016!
If it's not too late I recommend you cancel NFS. It's a pretty huge bummer. Great stupid FMV though.

If it's not too late I recommend you cancel NFS. It's a pretty huge bummer. Great stupid FMV though.
I already picked it up yesterday. I don't care about the reviews; usually I do, but Need For Speed has always been a staple for me. It's always been my go-to racing game. The graphics look gorgeous. Yeah the FMV is pretty stupid, but that's okay.

I already picked it up yesterday. I don't care about the reviews; usually I do, but Need For Speed has always been a staple for me. It's always been my go-to racing game. The graphics look gorgeous. Yeah the FMV is pretty stupid, but that's okay.
I didn't know reviews were out until you mentioned this. Uhhh... Yikes. Although it does pretty much fit with what I think of it so far. I just thought maybe you had ordered it in-store and could cancel it or not pick it up to avoid paying money for this.

I like the FMV a lot, and it does look fantastic. I just don't think the events are that hot... The "Gymkhana" (in name only) ones especially. Very strange how Ken Block heself is in the game, and then the Gymkhana events are pretty much the same as other drift events. There's also not a lot in it -- played for about 5 hours and I have around 40% total completion. It's also weird how it puts fake players in the game sometimes, but in regular-ass cars driving at regular-ass speeds. I guess it's a vestigial tail (so to speak) from Rivals' half-assed multiplayer.

I do like how one collectible is just doing donuts in parking lots, but this reboot is no Hot Pursuit or Most Wanted.

I was hoping for a good NFS. I got into the beta and was so disappointed. The characters almost beg to be punched in the face, the drifting is trash, and the environment is flat-out boring. It's not bad, it's just...there. If you have a PS4, it is probably fine. If you can get Forza, the game is a total.waste.

I didn't know reviews were out until you mentioned this. Uhhh... Yikes. Although it does pretty much fit with what I think of it so far. I just thought maybe you had ordered it in-store and could cancel it or not pick it up to avoid paying money for this.

I like the FMV a lot, and it does look fantastic. I just don't think the events are that hot... The "Gymkhana" (in name only) ones especially. Very strange how Ken Block heself is in the game, and then the Gymkhana events are pretty much the same as other drift events. There's also not a lot in it -- played for about 5 hours and I have around 40% total completion. It's also weird how it puts fake players in the game sometimes, but in regular-ass cars driving at regular-ass speeds. I guess it's a vestigial tail (so to speak) from Rivals' half-assed multiplayer.

I do like how one collectible is just doing donuts in parking lots, but this reboot is no Hot Pursuit or Most Wanted.
Reviews were out early Tuesday morning. I pre-ordered Monday night. As I said, I don't care for the reviews. It appears the consensus is a 7/10. I've played worse.

I guess the FMV sequences look okay; I just really hate the cheesy "hashtag" dialogue.

I haven't played the game just yet.

I guess the FMV sequences look okay; I just really hate the cheesy "hashtag" dialogue.

I haven't played the game just yet.
... Well okay then.

(everything in those cutscenes is so over-the-top that it's pretty much the only part of the game that I really like)

I was hoping for a good NFS. I got into the beta and was so disappointed. The characters almost beg to be punched in the face, the drifting is trash, and the environment is flat-out boring. It's not bad, it's just...there. If you have a PS4, it is probably fine. If you can get Forza, the game is a total.waste.
I only play on PlayStation platforms.

I think everyone's being a bit harsh on this one. Since when did a 7 become a bad game?

I think everyone's being a bit harsh on this one. Since when did a 7 become a bad game?
Probably since the late 90s or so. 7 isn't really "bad", but it's certainly "mediocre" and I wouldn't consider that to be worthy of a purchase with so many legitimately quality releases. Something has to be a real turd to get a 5 or below these days. That's why I agree with you, in that I don't put much stock in review scores, but I think to the opposite degree that you were implying. :V

And Lil Frier is right, I forgot that the only real alternative on PS4 is Driveclub, which IS a turd, or Project Cars, which is good but leans way more towards the sim end of the spectrum. It's too bad that pure arcade racing games have apparently gone the way of arcade sports games.

Buy, play to get an initial impression as to whether or not you like it, trade-it back in for about $44ish, and rebuy when it hits sub $40/30/20 or whatever price point you think it's worth and rinse and repeat.

It's the digital indie games that are kicking my ass :(

Probably since the late 90s or so. 7 isn't really "bad", but it's certainly "mediocre" and I wouldn't consider that to be worthy of a purchase with so many legitimately quality releases. Something has to be a real turd to get a 5 or below these days. That's why I agree with you, in that I don't put much stock in review scores, but I think to the opposite degree that you were implying. :V

And Lil Frier is right, I forgot that the only real alternative on PS4 is Driveclub, which IS a turd, or Project Cars, which is good but leans way more towards the sim end of the spectrum. It's too bad that pure arcade racing games have apparently gone the way of arcade sports games.

I'd say a 5 or 6 is mediocre. A 7 is "Good". Any problems Driveclub had in the past have been fixed. It's most certainly not a turd. Normally I go by review scores, unless it's a franchise I really love. Normally I completely go by review scores and usually don't touch anything below a 7. There definitely is enough in Need For Speed for me to warrant a purchase. One franchise I always loved was Tony Hawk Pro Skater, but no way in hell am I going anywhere near Pro Skater 5. I agree man, I wish there were more options for arcade racers. And I agree with the poster above, bring back NBA Jam and NFL Blitz!

Someone else's 7 isn't my 7, and people grade things with different mindsets. Some think that 7 is average, which I think is because of school grading history. Me, I consider 5 average, and it's probably what I would have given NFS, based on my time in the beta.

It's nothing special, and when you lack an alternative on your platform, it can look really good. If your platform has multiple high-end racing games (3 Forzas on the One), it becomes a game I wouldn't recommend.

I want a good arcade racer, NFS just isn't it to me.

well i caved in and also ordered the steelbook version from amazon for midnight delivery but I'm also still attending midnight release at Best Buy with a friend to get him a copy. (mind you i was planning on skipping this game this year but who am i kidding)

I'm really trying to hit elite status but still have a few hundred dollars to reach $1500, :(.

Any tips to hitting that milestone? I'm assuming gift card purchases don't count.

well i caved in and also ordered the steelbook version from amazon for midnight delivery but I'm also still attending midnight release at Best Buy with a friend to get him a copy. (mind you i was planning on skipping this game this year but who am i kidding)

I'm really trying to hit elite status but still have a few hundred dollars to reach $1500, :(.

Any tips to hitting that milestone? I'm assuming gift card purchases don't count.
You're like me, you don't want to buy a game but you get three copies anyway. :)

You get RZ points for buying GCs, just not paying with GCs. Go nuts!

You're like me, you don't want to buy a game but you get three copies anyway. :)

You get RZ points for buying GCs, just not paying with GCs. Go nuts!
Right. i figured you wouldn't get point for paying with a GC.

But isnt the RZ points just for the reward certificate issuing. I was actually referring to that bar on the BestBuy site which tracks your purchases for the year. I believe to hit elite status, you have to spend $1500 in a calendar year.

But isnt the RZ points just for the reward certificate issuing. I was actually referring to that bar on the BestBuy site which tracks your purchases for the year. I believe to hit elite status, you have to spend $1500 in a calendar year.
no purchases made with gift cards does not apply to your yearly spending total either

Buying GCs will count toward your Elite+ status. I think?

Whoa, all this disappointment in Need for Speed... Makes me wonder if we're all talking about the same game?

Anyways, I ended up getting the Deluxe edition since I couldn't resist getting that M3 E46 when you start the game. Sure, the real life cutscenes are kinda cringe-worthy, but you get used to them. Plus, its a throwback to the other games that had those cutscenes as well like Most Wanted and Carbon. 

Someone else's 7 isn't my 7, and people grade things with different mindsets. Some think that 7 is average, which I think is because of school grading history. Me, I consider 5 average, and it's probably what I would have given NFS, based on my time in the beta.

It's nothing special, and when you lack an alternative on your platform, it can look really good. If your platform has multiple high-end racing games (3 Forzas on the One), it becomes a game I wouldn't recommend.

I want a good arcade racer, NFS just isn't it to me.
A 7 tends to be "enjoyable by people that like that kind of game". There are plenty of 7ish games out there I've thought were great - if I liked that kind of game. A 7 isn't going to convert anyone, but fans of the genre do enjoy them. You have to get up into high 8 or 9 land for me to venture into new/less liked genres. A new Madden game would have to score a 10 and literally shoot rainbows out of the game case for me to like it, but football fans are plenty happy with a 7-8 reviewed iteration.

^^

bring back nfl blitz and nba jam :(
They tried to, remember? Unfortunately, they made it a $50 full retail product for some reason instead of a $15-$20 digital release.

I miss the Ken Griffey series too, personally, and I actually recommend Super Mega Baseball which is a great sports game in this vein despite having unbelievably ugly character models. I believe it's on PS4/XONE as well.

I'd say a 5 or 6 is mediocre. A 7 is "Good". Any problems Driveclub had in the past have been fixed. It's most certainly not a turd. Normally I go by review scores, unless it's a franchise I really love. Normally I completely go by review scores and usually don't touch anything below a 7. There definitely is enough in Need For Speed for me to warrant a purchase. One franchise I always loved was Tony Hawk Pro Skater, but no way in hell am I going anywhere near Pro Skater 5. I agree man, I wish there were more options for arcade racers. And I agree with the poster above, bring back NBA Jam and NFL Blitz!
Right, that is how it should be, I'm just saiyan that isn't actually how it is. At least you don't use Metacritic as a barometer, which is the most laughably useless thing imaginable.

In fact, since you brought it up, THPS5 is a good example. That game is irredeemable garbage, as close to a 0 as possible, and it got around 4s from most publications (and 6.5 from Game Informer, shocking!). That game is not "slightly below average", it is an unacceptable monstrosity. Oh well, it's just a reality of modern publisher relations, I suppose. Like youtubers getting early copies and forgetting that doesn't mean the game is actually good.

Right. As I recall, Game Informer actually used to say that they WERE using a letter-grade scale, so a 7 was mediocre and 5 is "failing". At some point, that went away, but they kept doing it. That might actually be the tipping point for score inflation, though Famitsu has been guilty of it for a very long time.

For as shitty as I think Destructoid is, for multiple reasons, they're actually pretty spot-on with scores most of the time.

The overall message: Don't look at scores. At least, don't make that the prevailing thing you take from a review. The text is what's important, but most people don't want to read that and instead would rather just get a quick judgement they can absorb in 2 seconds.

I actually just put that up on Ebay and it sold pretty quickly. I'm getting the game.. no question, but I barely have space to keep all of those items anywhere.
Curious as to what you netted from the sale after fees and everything? Aren't you worried about charge backs?

A 7 tends to be "enjoyable by people that like that kind of game". There are plenty of 7ish games out there I've thought were great - if I liked that kind of game. A 7 isn't going to convert anyone, but fans of the genre do enjoy them. You have to get up into high 8 or 9 land for me to venture into new/less liked genres. A new Madden game would have to score a 10 and literally shoot rainbows out of the game case for me to like it, but football fans are plenty happy with a 7-8 reviewed iteration.
Like I said, your opinion. I don't give the numbers much credit ever. It's ALWAYS about liking a series/genre, in the end. GTA V got 10s out the ass, and it's still something I'd never play--I just don't like GTA. Arkham and Mordor are similar in play style. Mordor, I loved. Arkham, not an ounce of interest in superhero stuff, so it's an easy pass.

I don't believe in some numerical line where a game gets crossover appeal like that. I just think a score can get bad enough to where series/genre fans can still dislike the game. CoD is a good example of that. There isn't a CoD so good CoD/shooter detractors will like it. However, Ghosts was bad enough to turn CoD fans off, some far enough to where they stopped liking the series as a whole.

just curious to see if anyone got their rewards points for preordering Guitar Hero Live yet ???  Should they have been issued yet or am I jumping the gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back