Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

DOOM Release Date: 05/13/2016

Overwatch Release Date: 05/24/2016

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens  Release Date: 06/28/2016

Battleborn Release Date: 05/03/2016

Receive 5 Gold Skins with the "Firstborn Pack" when you Pre-order Battleborn now!

Friends and foes alike will know you were one of the first to take up arms with the Battleborn when you show up to the fight in your exclusive gold regalia.

Pre-order your copy of Battleborn and deck your heroes out with an exclusive in-game title and golden character skins for Thorn, Reyna, Montana, Marquis, and Rath.

[customspoiler=Expired]

Madden NFL 16
Release Date: 8/25/2015

Pre-Order Madden NFL 16
Give your Ultimate Team a head start with 10 Pro Packs and the Playmaker Pack.

Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition Starter Pack

Release Date: 8/30/2015

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Pre-Order Bonus
Receive a free Toy Box Takeover game when you pre-order and purchase a Disney Infinity 3.0 edition starter pack.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Jump into the action with this Day One Edition, which additional game content, such as Adam-ska Special, a silver personal ballistic shield, a Wetland cardboard box, a blue urban fatigues outfit and a Metal Gear Online boost.

Mad Max

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Pre-order Mad Max at Best Buy, and get the in-pack Ripper, an additional fully upgradeable Magnum Opus car body.

Forza Motorsport 6

Release Date: 9/15/2015

Pre-order Forza Motorsport 6 and receive access to an in-game 2014 BMW M4 coupe. The new twin-turbo inline six is a spectacular performer that is grippy and transitions like a trooper. Experience the power of the smaller, lighter motor that offers enhanced handling. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

FIFA 16

Release Date: 9/22/2015

Pre-order FIFA 16 Standard Edition now and get up to $15 worth of FUT Gold Packs over 15 weeks.*
*Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

Pre-order FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition now and get up to $50 worth of FUT Premium Gold Packs over 20 weeks.* Start your Ultimate Team season with Lionel Messi on your squad for 5 games and use the new "KO" and "BAILANDO ROBOT" celebrations when you pre-order today. *Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

NBA 2K16

Release Date: 9/25/2015

NBA 2K16 Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order NBA 2K16 to receive your game Friday, September 25, before the standard Tuesday, September 29 release. Plus, get 10,000 virtual currency (VC), and MyTEAM VIP package. While supplies last.

Guitar Hero Live

Release Date: 10/20/2015

Guitar Hero Live Pre-Order Bonuses
Pre-order and purchase to experience what it's like to play with Avenged Sevenfold on the big stage. Bonus content includes premium shows, custom note highways and more. Only at Best Buy: You'll also receive an additional pre-order bonus of a Guitar Hero Live microphone.

Bonus content available from October 20 to November 2, 2015. Internet connection required. For more information, visit www.guitarhero.com/bonus.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Release Date: 10/23/2015

PRE-ORDER NOW AND GET THE DARWIN & DICKENS CONSPIRACY MISSION
Embark on two pulse-quickening missions that will take you into the inner sanctums of London's most influential men. Defend Charles Darwin's discoveries from those who would kill to silence him. And help a friend of legendary writer Charles Dickens to keep a secret that could get him killed. While supplies last. Online and in-store customers will receive their code packed with the game.

:ps4: PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE CONTENT  :ps4:
Includes 10 exclusive Dreadful Crimes missions.

10,000 BONUS CREDITS FOR THE JOIN THE FAMILY REWARDS PROGRAM*
Pre-order to receive 10,000 Bonus Credits. Join the Family to earn a wide range of Assassin's Creed rewards. Earn credits for being a fan and cash in your earnings for rewards, prizes, and even bigger giveaways. Sign up anytime at assassinscreed.com/rewards. * Code to redeem your 10,000 bonus credits will be delivered via email within 72 hours.

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date: 10/27/2015

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.

Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians and receive tokens to redeem the in-game multiplayer Longshot Assault Rifle with Recoil Compensator and Athlon Iccus Armor.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Release Date: 11/6/2015

Players who pre-order will receive the NUK3TOWN Bonus Map*, available on PS4, Xbox One and PC via in-box redemption code.

Fallout 4

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Free Fallout 4 Perk Poster
Pre-order Fallout 4 today and get a physical Vault-Tec Perk Poster, fully colorized retro fun for the ultimate Wasteland survivor.

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Preorder Rise of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One at Best Buy and receive a token to redeem The Sparrowhawk Pack. The Sparrowhawk Pack contains the in-game Sparrowhawk Outfit, White Wood Recurve Bow skin and Master Hunter journal pages. Only at Best Buy. Alone and without precious resources in the Siberian wilderness, Lara crafted an outfit from the furs and hides of animals she has hunted. The outfit will boost Lara's hunting ability, causing animals to scare less easily.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Pop-Up Art Sleeve.
Get a unique and exciting pop-up packaging when you pre-order the game.

Star Wars Battlefront 3

Release Date: 11/17/2015

Star Wars: Battlefront Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order Star Wars: Battlefront and be among the first players to experience the Battle of Jakku, the pivotal moment when the New Republic confronts key Imperial holdouts on a remote desert planet in the Outer Rim. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

Rainbow Six Siege

Release Date: 12/1/2015

Pre-order now and get the gold weapons skin pack.

:xb1: Includes Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for free.  :xb1:

fg_thedivision.jpg
Tom Clancy's The Division
Release Date: 3/8/2016

IzjBSGp.png

Redeem this code, "AGENTORIGINS", to unlock your 4 Free Division Agent Gear Sets inspired by the video series! Each gear set will give your in-game Division Agent a unique look and includes skills that will help you take back New York!

agent-origins-gear_rewards_sets_235317.j
GUARANTEED BETA ACCESS
Pre-Order your copy of Tom Clancy's The Division for guaranteed Beta access. E-mail delivered within 72 hours of pre-order with registration instructions for the Beta.

Hazmat Gear Set with Pre-Order
Your gear includes a hazmat suit, backpack with increased health, and a POF P416 assault rifle.
[:xb1:]  Play it first on Xbox One in December 2015. [:xb1:][/customspoiler]

FAQ
What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U or PC (platform availability varies by title). Not valid with any other offers. No dealers. No rain checks.

• Best Buy Stores: $5 deposit required to pre-order. Pre-order game by 5:00 p.m. CT on day before street date. Present member ID at time of pre-order and pickup. Purchase and pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Store: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Home: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Purchase is processed and shipped on or about street date.
Please Note: If you are not a My Best Buy member or do not present your member ID at time of pre-order, street date and/or store pickup as described in these FAQs, this offer is void.

When will I receive my $10 reward certificate?
For each qualified purchase, you will receive 500 My Best Buy points (worth $10 in reward certificates) credited to your account approximately 20 days after street date or store pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of a qualifying game and get multiple awards?
There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.
Authorization Process
When you place an order online, Best Buy authorizes your credit card to make sure sufficient credit is available. A hold is placed on funds equal to your order total until the order is fulfilled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, are you elite/elite plus because if you are then you can bank points ans issue certificates when you want.
I'm not and I accidentally requested a $10 one that'll expire soon. I'm trying to figure out on a game to use it that might no go on sale after it's release where I'll need to get a price adjustment because reward zone's knock $ off the original price and customer service won't understand. Figure Battlefront will be the least likely to go down in price soon after its release.

I'm not and I accidentally requested a $10 one that'll expire soon. I'm trying to figure out on a game to use it that might no go on sale after it's release where I'll need to get a price adjustment because reward zone's knock $ off the original price and customer service won't understand. Figure Battlefront will be the least likely to go down in price soon after its release.
You can use it, otherwise you can buy something and return it and get your points back in a few days.

I think you can just preorder something and then cancel the order and your certificate will be refunded in points

You can use it, otherwise you can buy something and return it and get your points back in a few days.
I think you can just preorder something and then cancel the order and your certificate will be refunded in points
Can take up to 15 days.
These are all true, but I'd recommend preordering something and just canceling it. Unless you plan on preordering a game anyways. And since your not elite/elite plus, you only have a 14 day return period, I doubt any of the major releases this year will be on sale during the return window.

Don't think it was mentioned but the new Assassins Creed game is officially part of the promo.
Updated OP, thanks!

Batman Arkham Knight

Monday Night, June 22, Store Openings

Be one of the first to play. Best Buy stores are opening late night on Monday, June 22, to sell Batman: Arkham Knight.

Store opening times:

• 9:01 p.m. PT

• 10:01 p.m. MT

• 11:01 p.m. CT

• 12:01 a.m. Tuesday morning ET

Store exclusions are subject to change without notice. Please check with your local store before attending.

Well its four days after the witcher was released and my best buy still doesnt have copies of it in for the ps4. The truck never delivered it they tell me. i talked to the guy that is the head of the videogame department or so he says and they will give me 40% off the game. But heck if they dont get it in stock with in 7 days i will miss my 10$ worth of points this is very frustrating.

i want my game

Updated OP, thanks!

Batman Arkham Knight

Monday Night, June 22, Store Openings

Be one of the first to play. Best Buy stores are opening late night on Monday, June 22, to sell Batman: Arkham Knight.

Store opening times:

• 9:01 p.m. PT

• 10:01 p.m. MT

• 11:01 p.m. CT

• 12:01 a.m. Tuesday morning ET

Store exclusions are subject to change without notice. Please check with your local store before attending.
definitely grabbing mine that night. Love how they go off eastern time zone instead of waiting for midnight pacific.

hmmm. I was late to pre order and had to get it shipped. I decided to go buy a copy last tues in store and was planing on returning the one from the online order with the in store receipt since the $10 cert should of been linked to the online order since that was the preorder. 

But looking at my points the victory can be preordered bonus is linked to the purchase I made in store the day it came out(didn't pre order that one). Can this change to the online order? I'm not sure how to return it now. If I return it using the the receipt from the online order I technically didn't preorder it and maybe those 500pts will disappear but if I return it with the in store receipt I'd assume the 500 points that are showing up on that order would disappear. 

This goes back to what I said awhile ago. As long as you have it preordered, you can just purchase a copy and it counts. This may come in handy for the person a few posts up, who's store didn't receive any copies.

Back when WatchDogs came out, I preordered online for instore pick up and used my wife's CC. When I went to pick up, they wouldn't let me did to my name not on the card. So we canceled that purchase and I just paid in cash. I still received the points.

That said, I'd return the one from the online order. I wouldn't even say anything about it to someone in store. Chances are they won't even understand and it will only confuse them.

Well its four days after the witcher was released and my best buy still doesnt have copies of it in for the ps4. The truck never delivered it they tell me. i talked to the guy that is the head of the videogame department or so he says and they will give me 40% off the game. But heck if they dont get it in stock with in 7 days i will miss my 10$ worth of points this is very frustrating.

i want my game
Go buy it today at target. Once you get the 40% off copy return that one to target. 40% off the game is 24 bucks off... That's better than most of got with GCU plus the cert.

Did anyone's witcher 3 steelbook actually come with those store pickup stickers? Seems like it's first come first serve
Mine did. Picked up the game on Tuesday and returned Friday to get the steelbook. It was like picking up any other order. Had my name on it with all the usual stickers when picking up an order.

I didn't pre order online in time for the steelbook, but they gave me one because I shop at Best Buy all the time.

This goes back to what I said awhile ago. As long as you have it preordered, you can just purchase a copy and it counts. This may come in handy for the person a few posts up, who's store didn't receive any copies.

Back when WatchDogs came out, I preordered online for instore pick up and used my wife's CC. When I went to pick up, they wouldn't let me did to my name not on the card. So we canceled that purchase and I just paid in cash. I still received the points.

That said, I'd return the one from the online order. I wouldn't even say anything about it to someone in store. Chances are they won't even understand and it will only confuse them.
thanks, I'm now thinking it linked the 500 points to the in store purchase since it was a dollar more (52.07 compared to 50.99 online). I'm a prob go later on today and return the online order to get it out of the way, gonna be a busy week after monday for me.

I enjoyed looking at no's Best Buy site. The only part he forgot to mention was that I got to shake hands with Hubert at the ps4's midnight launch party :)
Sorry I didn't read this right when I liked it but I get it now. The site has been updated with this :)

Has this been posted already? Sorry if it is a duplicate...

attachicon.gif
BlazBlueCPX.gif

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasm EXTENDED
I think there was a separate thread for that, but it hasn't had a new post in a while.

I get my actual points for the certs the typical 15 days after I pick up the game.  They have been showing up as pending 3-4 days after I pick it up though.

So I doubt I can add payments to an existing order, like using new certs to a pre-order right?

Well, what about changing a shipping address? I am getting a house and moving in July.

Need to change address for MGSV:TPP :pray:

So I doubt I can add payments to an existing order, like using new certs to a pre-order right?
Well, what about changing a shipping address? I am getting a house and moving in July.

Need to change address for MGSV:TPP :pray:
Its easy - change of address, that is - just hit up the BBY rep on the online forum and give him/her the order # and the new address. "Brian" updated my orders in less than 10 mins.

[quote name="HotTubTim" post="12717589" timestamp="1433058324"]If I cancel a preorder that has a rewards cert on it, what happens to the cert?[/quote]
Ive done that before. They say it may take a few days for the points to go back to your acct. They never showed back up on mine. I went online and spoke with a rep. They saw i should have gotten them back and the rep added them to my acct.

If you do cancel, make sure to monitor your pts

[quote name="YBX87" post="12717531" timestamp="1433054436"]madden nfl 16 has been added to list $10 preorder[/quote]

Now I am just hoping they will also add FIFA 16.

Ive done that before. They say it may take a few days for the points to go back to your acct. They never showed back up on mine. I went online and spoke with a rep. They saw i should have gotten them back and the rep added them to my acct. If you do cancel, make sure to monitor your pts
Okay cool, sounds easy enough. Thanks

So....anyone else get their $10 for Witcher 3 yet? Btw does anyone know if I preorder Arkham Knight now, can I add my certificate to the payment before it ships?

So....anyone else get their $10 for Witcher 3 yet? Btw does anyone know if I preorder Arkham Knight now, can I add my certificate to the payment before it ships?
The people who picked up in-store seems to have got it. I saw many confirm that they already got theirs. I am still awaiting mine.

I got my Witcher 3 reward a few days ago, and I ordered online just a few days prior to release.

Also, any chance of a restock on :xb1: Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition? I had it preordered a super long time ago, back when it was monthly pay to play. Then the release date got bumped back multiple times and I cancelled. Now I want it again.

Anyone else have a problem with Batman XB1 preorder bonus not adding to cart?

Adding Batman PS4 to cart shows game + preorder bonus, but adding Batman XB1 to cart only shows the game

I got my witcher reward cert 3 days ago. Has anyone seen the extended arkham knight edition on bb? (The one that includes the season pass.)

20% unlocked and the preorder bonus make it feel like a good deal to me...we loved both the "real" arkham games.

Also, in case anyone else also got the March "use your bb card at other locations 3 times for a $20 reward zone credit, make sure you got it. Mine was never done, and the original excuse was that it could take "up to 2 months"...well, after 2 months they never added it, and I had to call to make it happen.

They were more than happy to add it, but we shouldn't have to call to get a promotion like this handled properly.

I'm going to pre-order Batman with Best Buy for the GCU discount + reward points, but I'm tempted to wait until the Sunday before it comes out - feel like I should have taken advantage of the MKX season pass offer they revealed at the last minute. If they do the same thing for Arkham Knight ($10 off with preorder in addition to the other bonuses), I would buy it this time. What do you guys think? (I don't mind if the game is a day or two late) Unless there's a better deal out there...

Damn, that GS Red Hood DLC looks awesome. I might have to pre-order over there just for that and then do a return, I haven't done that in years. I dont mind cosmetic DLC's too much but story ones suck.

Wouldn't the Red Hood code be inside the case? I know online it said the code will be printed on your receipt but I think some Gamestop preorder DLC was actually inside the case before.

I just checked BB for the Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition and it's interesting, Xbox One still says "Sold Out Online" but the PS4 has changed to "Coming Soon". If you want a PS4 copy they might be coming available again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back