Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

DOOM Release Date: 05/13/2016

Overwatch Release Date: 05/24/2016

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens  Release Date: 06/28/2016

Battleborn Release Date: 05/03/2016

Receive 5 Gold Skins with the "Firstborn Pack" when you Pre-order Battleborn now!

Friends and foes alike will know you were one of the first to take up arms with the Battleborn when you show up to the fight in your exclusive gold regalia.

Pre-order your copy of Battleborn and deck your heroes out with an exclusive in-game title and golden character skins for Thorn, Reyna, Montana, Marquis, and Rath.

[customspoiler=Expired]

Madden NFL 16
Release Date: 8/25/2015

Pre-Order Madden NFL 16
Give your Ultimate Team a head start with 10 Pro Packs and the Playmaker Pack.

Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition Starter Pack

Release Date: 8/30/2015

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Pre-Order Bonus
Receive a free Toy Box Takeover game when you pre-order and purchase a Disney Infinity 3.0 edition starter pack.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Jump into the action with this Day One Edition, which additional game content, such as Adam-ska Special, a silver personal ballistic shield, a Wetland cardboard box, a blue urban fatigues outfit and a Metal Gear Online boost.

Mad Max

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Pre-order Mad Max at Best Buy, and get the in-pack Ripper, an additional fully upgradeable Magnum Opus car body.

Forza Motorsport 6

Release Date: 9/15/2015

Pre-order Forza Motorsport 6 and receive access to an in-game 2014 BMW M4 coupe. The new twin-turbo inline six is a spectacular performer that is grippy and transitions like a trooper. Experience the power of the smaller, lighter motor that offers enhanced handling. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

FIFA 16

Release Date: 9/22/2015

Pre-order FIFA 16 Standard Edition now and get up to $15 worth of FUT Gold Packs over 15 weeks.*
*Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

Pre-order FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition now and get up to $50 worth of FUT Premium Gold Packs over 20 weeks.* Start your Ultimate Team season with Lionel Messi on your squad for 5 games and use the new "KO" and "BAILANDO ROBOT" celebrations when you pre-order today. *Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

NBA 2K16

Release Date: 9/25/2015

NBA 2K16 Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order NBA 2K16 to receive your game Friday, September 25, before the standard Tuesday, September 29 release. Plus, get 10,000 virtual currency (VC), and MyTEAM VIP package. While supplies last.

Guitar Hero Live

Release Date: 10/20/2015

Guitar Hero Live Pre-Order Bonuses
Pre-order and purchase to experience what it's like to play with Avenged Sevenfold on the big stage. Bonus content includes premium shows, custom note highways and more. Only at Best Buy: You'll also receive an additional pre-order bonus of a Guitar Hero Live microphone.

Bonus content available from October 20 to November 2, 2015. Internet connection required. For more information, visit www.guitarhero.com/bonus.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Release Date: 10/23/2015

PRE-ORDER NOW AND GET THE DARWIN & DICKENS CONSPIRACY MISSION
Embark on two pulse-quickening missions that will take you into the inner sanctums of London's most influential men. Defend Charles Darwin's discoveries from those who would kill to silence him. And help a friend of legendary writer Charles Dickens to keep a secret that could get him killed. While supplies last. Online and in-store customers will receive their code packed with the game.

:ps4: PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE CONTENT  :ps4:
Includes 10 exclusive Dreadful Crimes missions.

10,000 BONUS CREDITS FOR THE JOIN THE FAMILY REWARDS PROGRAM*
Pre-order to receive 10,000 Bonus Credits. Join the Family to earn a wide range of Assassin's Creed rewards. Earn credits for being a fan and cash in your earnings for rewards, prizes, and even bigger giveaways. Sign up anytime at assassinscreed.com/rewards. * Code to redeem your 10,000 bonus credits will be delivered via email within 72 hours.

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date: 10/27/2015

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.

Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians and receive tokens to redeem the in-game multiplayer Longshot Assault Rifle with Recoil Compensator and Athlon Iccus Armor.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Release Date: 11/6/2015

Players who pre-order will receive the NUK3TOWN Bonus Map*, available on PS4, Xbox One and PC via in-box redemption code.

Fallout 4

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Free Fallout 4 Perk Poster
Pre-order Fallout 4 today and get a physical Vault-Tec Perk Poster, fully colorized retro fun for the ultimate Wasteland survivor.

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Preorder Rise of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One at Best Buy and receive a token to redeem The Sparrowhawk Pack. The Sparrowhawk Pack contains the in-game Sparrowhawk Outfit, White Wood Recurve Bow skin and Master Hunter journal pages. Only at Best Buy. Alone and without precious resources in the Siberian wilderness, Lara crafted an outfit from the furs and hides of animals she has hunted. The outfit will boost Lara's hunting ability, causing animals to scare less easily.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Pop-Up Art Sleeve.
Get a unique and exciting pop-up packaging when you pre-order the game.

Star Wars Battlefront 3

Release Date: 11/17/2015

Star Wars: Battlefront Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order Star Wars: Battlefront and be among the first players to experience the Battle of Jakku, the pivotal moment when the New Republic confronts key Imperial holdouts on a remote desert planet in the Outer Rim. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

Rainbow Six Siege

Release Date: 12/1/2015

Pre-order now and get the gold weapons skin pack.

:xb1: Includes Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for free.  :xb1:

fg_thedivision.jpg
Tom Clancy's The Division
Release Date: 3/8/2016

IzjBSGp.png

Redeem this code, "AGENTORIGINS", to unlock your 4 Free Division Agent Gear Sets inspired by the video series! Each gear set will give your in-game Division Agent a unique look and includes skills that will help you take back New York!

agent-origins-gear_rewards_sets_235317.j
GUARANTEED BETA ACCESS
Pre-Order your copy of Tom Clancy's The Division for guaranteed Beta access. E-mail delivered within 72 hours of pre-order with registration instructions for the Beta.

Hazmat Gear Set with Pre-Order
Your gear includes a hazmat suit, backpack with increased health, and a POF P416 assault rifle.
[:xb1:]  Play it first on Xbox One in December 2015. [:xb1:][/customspoiler]

FAQ
What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U or PC (platform availability varies by title). Not valid with any other offers. No dealers. No rain checks.

• Best Buy Stores: $5 deposit required to pre-order. Pre-order game by 5:00 p.m. CT on day before street date. Present member ID at time of pre-order and pickup. Purchase and pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Store: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Home: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Purchase is processed and shipped on or about street date.
Please Note: If you are not a My Best Buy member or do not present your member ID at time of pre-order, street date and/or store pickup as described in these FAQs, this offer is void.

When will I receive my $10 reward certificate?
For each qualified purchase, you will receive 500 My Best Buy points (worth $10 in reward certificates) credited to your account approximately 20 days after street date or store pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of a qualifying game and get multiple awards?
There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.
Authorization Process
When you place an order online, Best Buy authorizes your credit card to make sure sufficient credit is available. A hold is placed on funds equal to your order total until the order is fulfilled.

Last edited by a moderator:
To each their own lol.. It amazes me that people have time/desire to play through games multiple times. My backlog of unopened games on X1, PS4, 360, PS3, WII U, WII, VITA, 3DS, and PC is so long Id never even consider a second play through let alone a 3rd or 4th. But that's why these things sell still, everyone is different
Yea! How dare people play a game they enjoy mutiple times instead of buying games just to stay sealed on the shelf.

Well that sucks. Finally got $15 in certs ($10 from Witcher , $5 from getting to 250 pts). Went in to pre-order Arkham Knight so I could get in early enough to get free release day delivery. Used my certs, got through the ordering process, but no email and no record in my account of the transaction—and the certs are gone. Chatted, then called BB and the best they could tell me is that the system will recognize that the order never went through and the certs will automatically be posted to my account in 3-5 days.

Anyone else have this happen? It's been smooth sailing so far with my orders, but from now on I'll be taking a screenshot of the confirmation page just in case.

Well that sucks. Finally got $15 in certs ($10 from Witcher , $5 from getting to 250 pts). Went in to pre-order Arkham Knight so I could get in early enough to get free release day delivery. Used my certs, got through the ordering process, but no email and no record in my account of the transaction—and the certs are gone. Chatted, then called BB and the best they could tell me is that the system will recognize that the order never went through and the certs will automatically be posted to my account in 3-5 days.

Anyone else have this happen? It's been smooth sailing so far with my orders, but from now on I'll be taking a screenshot of the confirmation page just in case.
ya, this is quite common with BB. your certs will refund automatically in few days like the rep said. The mods on BB forum can expedite the process if you're in a hurry to order something.

ya, this is quite common with BB. your certs will refund automatically in few days like the rep said. The mods on BB forum can expedite the process if you're in a hurry to order something.
Thanks! The BB online glitch gods giveth and they taketh away.

End of year is looking good now, Mad Max is going to start me off and I'm go be busy the rest of the year gaming wise, hopefully Mad Max will hold me over til Uncharted NDC, also seen rumors of FO4 releasing this year too, busy busy

And here I am just startig SoM lol

God kill me, I need way more money to game the way I want...

Mad Max, Uncharted, FIFA 16, Madden 16, NHL 16, MGSV, Battlefront, Fall Out 4....  I mean come on!  :bouncy:

God, just hearing Nolan talk makes me excited to play Uncharted again. I'm definitely getting the remastered collection, hopefully it's atleast $50 instead of $60.
Unless they pull a Lou remastered it will be $60, it's up for pre-order for $60

I was really hoping for GA vita game to be included, never had chance to play it and probably want now unless they make it for PS tv

Unless they pull a Lou remastered it will be $60, it's up for pre-order for $60

I was really hoping for GA vita game to be included, never had chance to play it and probably want now unless they make it for PS tv
Well, no matter, I'll pick it up anyways. I've really been wanting to play through the Uncharted games again lately. I just can't bring myself to go back to that awful controller.

Well, no matter, I'll pick it up anyways. I've really been wanting to play through the Uncharted games again lately. I just can't bring myself to go back to that awful controller.
Same here, I just recently discovered them not to long ago, now they are one of my top favorite franchises, I want to do a hard play though so now I guess I'll wait for the NDC, other than mass effect(and morrow wind and KOTOR which are less likely) this was the remaster I was hoping the most for

Anyone here successful in changing their preorder from store pickup to shipping? Turns out I won't be able to pickup mine.
I've not been able to do it from the website. You may be able to do it by calling CS but I think that depends on how ambitious the service rep you talk to is.

Loving the bestbuy deals. I got wticher 3 on Monday a day before release day and I used free shipping. If this continues. Bestbuy will be my number 1 spot for buying video games!. In the meantime I preordered Batman: arkham knight, mgs v and mad max!

To no one's surprise, NBA 2k16 is one of the $10 pre-order games now. It's not on the $10 pre-order page, but it is listed under the individual product page.

Pre-order early and get the physical game early on Friday instead of Tuesday.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nba-2k16-early-tip-off-edition-xbox-one/7831018.p?id=1219684844439&skuId=7831018
Awesome, on that note I also noticed they added FIFA 16 to the list as well but just not listed on the webpage yet.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/fifa-16-xbox-one/7969128.p?id=1219687158225&skuId=7969128

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/fifa-16-playstation-4/7971039.p?id=1219687158424&skuId=7971039

Is anyone else stoked to see Battleborn gameplay at E3? Of all the games listed for the $10 promo, that game stands as my most anticipated followed by Arkham Knight. Just something about the trailer has me intrigued. Have my buddy even excited about it considering he has tried for the last five months to get me into League of Legends and when he heard it had MOBA-type aspects, he wants it as well.

Im going to order Batman Arkham from Best Buy but I wanted to be sure that it comes with the skin pack like Ive been seeing posted on gamestop and amazon

Im going to order Batman Arkham from Best Buy but I wanted to be sure that it comes with the skin pack like Ive been seeing posted on gamestop and amazon
There's a skinpack specifically for Steam preorders. Gamestop gets Red Hood story dlc, and lastly Best Buy get's some sort of upgrades for the weapons and Batmobile. Harley Quinn dlc will most likely be in the case.

There's a skinpack specifically for Steam preorders. Gamestop gets Red Hood story dlc, and lastly Best Buy get's some sort of upgrades for the weapons and Batmobile. Harley Quinn dlc will most likely be in the case.
Amazon comes with 4 exclusive challenge maps not sure what that is about..is that only for amazon or does everyone get those..will wait another week or so to get an idea what console I should get this for..I read that this game requires a lot of gig(Around 45) gig so might be getting this for the XBOX ONE..Sony really needs to start including external drive support because some of these games require a lot of space

We got the shaft on pre order bonuses for batman , a friggin wayne tech booster pack , seriously? Reading the description it seems like upgrades you could access progressing through the game , not positive though .

We got the shaft on pre order bonuses for batman , a friggin wayne tech booster pack , seriously? Reading the description it seems like upgrades you could access progressing through the game , not positive though .
amazon and gamestop seem to give better stuff but with best buy I have the GCU so its kind of a tough decision, is the other stuff offered by amazon and gamestop worth paying more for

Best Buy added Fallout 4.

fo_nintendoevent.gif

Be One of the First to Play Mario Maker

Only at participating Best Buy stores, try out the highly anticipated Nintendo Wii U game long before it's released.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 4 p.m.–9 p.m.

Saturday, June 20, 2015 12 p.m.–5 p.m.

^For those interested.

amazon and gamestop seem to give better stuff but with best buy I have the GCU so its kind of a tough decision, is the other stuff offered by amazon and gamestop worth paying more for
seriously this is why im torn. i really want that red hood dlc but I have GCU and certs...

wonder what that dlc will be going for on ebay...
If you have patience it will be on psn/xbox marketplace. Best Buy's Arkham City dlc was playing as Robin in the combat challenges. Prices were through the roof on ebay. Then a short while after it was available to everyone for i believe $3.

I'll probably get hosed for this but isn't it possible to pre order the game at GameStop pick it up and get the code that is on the receipt then come back and return the game?

Years ago when I worked there it was possible but I don't shop their really anymore so I'm not sure if things changed. Shoot they used to give you codes on a separate paper and you could cancel your pre orders with no issue.
I know this worked fine when you could get the free Destiny shader for preordering CoD

It's way too early for me to preorder Fallout 4. I'm going to need to see special editions, store exclusives, etc. before I decide to preorder 6 copies in order to get it all.

Before I go ahead and pre order Batman Arkham Knights on Bestbuy.com I have a few questions..when I go to this link

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-Promotions/Batman-Arkham-Knight/pcmcat325600050001.c?id=pcmcat325600050001

it mentions:

Batman: Arkham Knight Pre-Order Bonus
Play as Harley Quinn and receive four challenge maps when you pre-order for
Xbox One, PS4 or PC

but when I go to the game itself it only mentions this wayne tech booster pack so not sure if that above stuff comes included, it doesnt appear in checkout or in the item description..and the 10 dollar rewards certificate is also not mentioned in checkout

Before I go ahead and pre order Batman Arkham Knights on Bestbuy.com I have a few questions..when I go to this link

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-Promotions/Batman-Arkham-Knight/pcmcat325600050001.c?id=pcmcat325600050001

it mentions:

Batman: Arkham Knight Pre-Order Bonus
Play as Harley Quinn and receive four challenge maps when you pre-order for
Xbox One, PS4 or PC

but when I go to the game itself it only mentions this wayne tech booster pack so not sure if that above stuff comes included, it doesnt appear in checkout or in the item description..and the 10 dollar rewards certificate is also not mentioned in checkout
Well the fact that BB, Amazon, Gamestop, and Walmart are all advertising the Harley DLC for preordering (AND Newegg - don't think they've ever had any retailer exclusive DLC) suggests thats going to be a code automatically included in the box for all first run copies, like the Deathstroke pack in Arkham origins. BB's Wayne tech DLC is probably going to be a code that they send in email.

Not Just Cause 3 I believe. I'm hoping for that add.
Right, Sony and Square Enix seems to be the only publishers missing. And they are the two publishers I buy from most lmao dead

Sony (Uncharted, Bloodborne, LBP3) and Square (Just Cause 3, KH3, FF15, Deus Ex)

Is my reason flawed in thinking this way or is this pretty much doable:

I'm not sure if I want to play ESO but with GCU and the $10 GC, would I be safe to assume that I'd be able to get $40+ around the next 30% or better trade in and break even? If so, be willing to go tomorrow after work and do so and be at the worst with a title that I could use toward reaching Elite.

I still haven't seen it mentioned anywhere...has anyone seen the Arkham knight version with the season pass included at best buy, or an option to buy the season pass on best buy? We'd kind of like to get our gamers unlocked discount on the season pass.

I still haven't seen it mentioned anywhere...has anyone seen the Arkham knight version with the season pass included at best buy, or an option to buy the season pass on best buy? We'd kind of like to get our gamers unlocked discount on the season pass.
I think that is digital only. I remember someone else asked here and I checked on GameStop and amazon and didn't see it.

Bb will def sell the season pass by itself but you won't get the 20% off with gcu. They'll probably have a deal when you buy it and the xbone version like most games have had

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back