Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

DOOM Release Date: 05/13/2016

Overwatch Release Date: 05/24/2016

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens  Release Date: 06/28/2016

Battleborn Release Date: 05/03/2016

Receive 5 Gold Skins with the "Firstborn Pack" when you Pre-order Battleborn now!

Friends and foes alike will know you were one of the first to take up arms with the Battleborn when you show up to the fight in your exclusive gold regalia.

Pre-order your copy of Battleborn and deck your heroes out with an exclusive in-game title and golden character skins for Thorn, Reyna, Montana, Marquis, and Rath.

[customspoiler=Expired]

Madden NFL 16
Release Date: 8/25/2015

Pre-Order Madden NFL 16
Give your Ultimate Team a head start with 10 Pro Packs and the Playmaker Pack.

Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition Starter Pack

Release Date: 8/30/2015

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Pre-Order Bonus
Receive a free Toy Box Takeover game when you pre-order and purchase a Disney Infinity 3.0 edition starter pack.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Jump into the action with this Day One Edition, which additional game content, such as Adam-ska Special, a silver personal ballistic shield, a Wetland cardboard box, a blue urban fatigues outfit and a Metal Gear Online boost.

Mad Max

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Pre-order Mad Max at Best Buy, and get the in-pack Ripper, an additional fully upgradeable Magnum Opus car body.

Forza Motorsport 6

Release Date: 9/15/2015

Pre-order Forza Motorsport 6 and receive access to an in-game 2014 BMW M4 coupe. The new twin-turbo inline six is a spectacular performer that is grippy and transitions like a trooper. Experience the power of the smaller, lighter motor that offers enhanced handling. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

FIFA 16

Release Date: 9/22/2015

Pre-order FIFA 16 Standard Edition now and get up to $15 worth of FUT Gold Packs over 15 weeks.*
*Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

Pre-order FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition now and get up to $50 worth of FUT Premium Gold Packs over 20 weeks.* Start your Ultimate Team season with Lionel Messi on your squad for 5 games and use the new "KO" and "BAILANDO ROBOT" celebrations when you pre-order today. *Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

NBA 2K16

Release Date: 9/25/2015

NBA 2K16 Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order NBA 2K16 to receive your game Friday, September 25, before the standard Tuesday, September 29 release. Plus, get 10,000 virtual currency (VC), and MyTEAM VIP package. While supplies last.

Guitar Hero Live

Release Date: 10/20/2015

Guitar Hero Live Pre-Order Bonuses
Pre-order and purchase to experience what it's like to play with Avenged Sevenfold on the big stage. Bonus content includes premium shows, custom note highways and more. Only at Best Buy: You'll also receive an additional pre-order bonus of a Guitar Hero Live microphone.

Bonus content available from October 20 to November 2, 2015. Internet connection required. For more information, visit www.guitarhero.com/bonus.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Release Date: 10/23/2015

PRE-ORDER NOW AND GET THE DARWIN & DICKENS CONSPIRACY MISSION
Embark on two pulse-quickening missions that will take you into the inner sanctums of London's most influential men. Defend Charles Darwin's discoveries from those who would kill to silence him. And help a friend of legendary writer Charles Dickens to keep a secret that could get him killed. While supplies last. Online and in-store customers will receive their code packed with the game.

:ps4: PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE CONTENT  :ps4:
Includes 10 exclusive Dreadful Crimes missions.

10,000 BONUS CREDITS FOR THE JOIN THE FAMILY REWARDS PROGRAM*
Pre-order to receive 10,000 Bonus Credits. Join the Family to earn a wide range of Assassin's Creed rewards. Earn credits for being a fan and cash in your earnings for rewards, prizes, and even bigger giveaways. Sign up anytime at assassinscreed.com/rewards. * Code to redeem your 10,000 bonus credits will be delivered via email within 72 hours.

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date: 10/27/2015

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.

Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians and receive tokens to redeem the in-game multiplayer Longshot Assault Rifle with Recoil Compensator and Athlon Iccus Armor.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Release Date: 11/6/2015

Players who pre-order will receive the NUK3TOWN Bonus Map*, available on PS4, Xbox One and PC via in-box redemption code.

Fallout 4

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Free Fallout 4 Perk Poster
Pre-order Fallout 4 today and get a physical Vault-Tec Perk Poster, fully colorized retro fun for the ultimate Wasteland survivor.

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Preorder Rise of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One at Best Buy and receive a token to redeem The Sparrowhawk Pack. The Sparrowhawk Pack contains the in-game Sparrowhawk Outfit, White Wood Recurve Bow skin and Master Hunter journal pages. Only at Best Buy. Alone and without precious resources in the Siberian wilderness, Lara crafted an outfit from the furs and hides of animals she has hunted. The outfit will boost Lara's hunting ability, causing animals to scare less easily.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Pop-Up Art Sleeve.
Get a unique and exciting pop-up packaging when you pre-order the game.

Star Wars Battlefront 3

Release Date: 11/17/2015

Star Wars: Battlefront Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order Star Wars: Battlefront and be among the first players to experience the Battle of Jakku, the pivotal moment when the New Republic confronts key Imperial holdouts on a remote desert planet in the Outer Rim. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

Rainbow Six Siege

Release Date: 12/1/2015

Pre-order now and get the gold weapons skin pack.

:xb1: Includes Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for free.  :xb1:

fg_thedivision.jpg
Tom Clancy's The Division
Release Date: 3/8/2016

IzjBSGp.png

Redeem this code, "AGENTORIGINS", to unlock your 4 Free Division Agent Gear Sets inspired by the video series! Each gear set will give your in-game Division Agent a unique look and includes skills that will help you take back New York!

agent-origins-gear_rewards_sets_235317.j
GUARANTEED BETA ACCESS
Pre-Order your copy of Tom Clancy's The Division for guaranteed Beta access. E-mail delivered within 72 hours of pre-order with registration instructions for the Beta.

Hazmat Gear Set with Pre-Order
Your gear includes a hazmat suit, backpack with increased health, and a POF P416 assault rifle.
[:xb1:]  Play it first on Xbox One in December 2015. [:xb1:][/customspoiler]

FAQ
What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U or PC (platform availability varies by title). Not valid with any other offers. No dealers. No rain checks.

• Best Buy Stores: $5 deposit required to pre-order. Pre-order game by 5:00 p.m. CT on day before street date. Present member ID at time of pre-order and pickup. Purchase and pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Store: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Home: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Purchase is processed and shipped on or about street date.
Please Note: If you are not a My Best Buy member or do not present your member ID at time of pre-order, street date and/or store pickup as described in these FAQs, this offer is void.

When will I receive my $10 reward certificate?
For each qualified purchase, you will receive 500 My Best Buy points (worth $10 in reward certificates) credited to your account approximately 20 days after street date or store pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of a qualifying game and get multiple awards?
There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.
Authorization Process
When you place an order online, Best Buy authorizes your credit card to make sure sufficient credit is available. A hold is placed on funds equal to your order total until the order is fulfilled.

Last edited by a moderator:
My points posted for both my standard version of the game and LE, but no 500 Victory can be pre ordered points on either order.  20 day countdown starting.....NOW!

My points posted for both my standard version of the game and LE, but no 500 Victory can be pre ordered points on either order. 20 day countdown starting.....NOW!

I'm hyperventilating right now. I've called Best Buy at least 7 times. I'm about to just quit my job and drive to the headquarters if my points don't post within the next hour.

Anyone willing to part with either the t-shirt or the poster?  HUGE Batman fan and showed up early at my Best Buy last night, but they had nothing.  Would be willing to pay shipping!  PLEASE!

Slip in case for the first fun of the games
knowing certain games, it will be only version that is available for a long time. i remember the dark siders 2 games with the limited edition dlc, that is all my store had, when it bought it at bestbuy

Can someone post a pic of the bb controller skin? My wife is picking it up on tge way home. And if we aren't interested in how it looks, I'll have her leave it there for someone else.

I've seen several different ones in pics online. But don't know which one bb is giving out.

Edit: I see there is one on the product page now...looks like it's only worthwhile if you have a stand. :/

Probably the most F.A.Q. of all time, but can you pre-order day of release and still get the promo $10? When is the cut off date on their systems?

I waited on Batman because I thought there was more stuff on PSN I wanted for their spend 100 get 15 promo. Now, after good reviews and lets plays came in, with GCU and the $10 promo, $38 is what I'd want to pay for it, you know?

Probably the most F.A.Q. of all time, but can you pre-order day of release and still get the promo $10? When is the cut off date on their systems?

I waited on Batman because I thought there was more stuff on PSN I wanted for their spend 100 get 15 promo. Now, after good reviews and lets plays came in, with GCU and the $10 promo, $38 is what I'd want to pay for it, you know?
Not to be an @$$ (which always prefaces @$$like behaviour) it's called a PREorder for a reason.

I also waited until last night to preorder, but the cutoff date is midnight the day before. So you are SOL now.

Not to be an @$$ (which always prefaces @$$like behaviour) it's called a PREorder for a reason.

I also waited until last night to preorder, but the cutoff date is midnight the day before. So you are SOL now.
No harm no foul. Its just these major corps make so many fuck ups in their day to day operations (mother fuck ers leaving Best Buys with a dozen 50" LEDs that cost $15 a piece, people getting the 3DS for $160 plus the free Early Adopter Apology GBA downloads, etc.) I thought there might be an outwards chance their computer system would allow it. ;-)

We hardly preorder anything anymore, because with the exception of nintendo, mist day one releases are buggy as hell. Only exceptions we've made this year are witcher 3, arkham knight, and the fallout 4 pipboy edition.

Btw, here's a link to a larger image of tge controller skin. Looks like if you don't have s stand, you'll only see some wingtip under the handles you are holding.

Whoever designed that should be shot.

http://pisces.bbystatic.com/image2/BestBuy_US/images/products/7817/7817048_sd.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

The skin for the Xbox One is actually a lot better, at least you can see Batman on the controller. I should've asked for that one eventhough I bought the game on PS4.

We hardly preorder anything anymore, because with the exception of nintendo, mist day one releases are buggy as hell. Only exceptions we've made this year are witcher 3, arkham knight, and the fallout 4 pipboy edition.

Btw, here's a link to a larger image of tge controller skin. Looks like if you don't have s stand, you'll only see some wingtip under the handles you are holding.

Whoever designed that should be shot.

http://pisces.bbystatic.com/image2/BestBuy_US/images/products/7817/7817048_sd.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

The skin for the Xbox One is actually a lot better, at least you can see Batman on the controller. I should've asked for that one eventhough I bought the game on PS4.
They have the controller skin and stand for Xbox One also? I thought that was just a PS4 exclusive.

Has anyone else had issues with Best Buy shipping Arkham Knight? I pretty much always get my preordered games delivered on release day, but this time they haven't even shipped it yet. I preordered on Friday, which is admittedly a little later than usual, but I was still expecting it to ship yesterday or today at the latest.

Jeez, people are buying that Waynetech Booster Pack DLC? To ebay I go.

PS: I didn't do that for my Shadow of Mordor code and felt really stupid when I realized what the DLC actually was.

I've been loving GCU and ordering games online that arrive on release day so I don't have to pick them up, but I'd say 75% of the time I get loose discs in my game cases. Luckily blu ray discs are pretty tough, so only very super tiny nicks, but still. Kind of annoying.

Has anyone used the new Movers coupon yet? I guess there's no barcode on them anymore or something. I caught grief from a BBY manager today when trying to buy Batman saying Im only supposed to use these on small stuff when Im moving, they're only a one time use not a coupon a week thing, even though I've never had her or any other manager do a transaction for me. But she throws out the "Ill do it this time for you" routine

The new ones require you to activate them online for in store usage.  Even worse news, the next wave (July 1st - Nov 24th) are $5 off $50+ only, no more 10% movers coupons for Best Buy.

The new ones require you to activate them online for in store usage. Even worse news, the next wave (July 1st - Nov 24th) are $5 off $50+ only, no more 10% movers coupons for Best Buy.
Damn didnt know that. I think the ones I have expire in August. Oh well all it did was pretty much save me on the taxes.

Has anyone preordered Black Ops 3 from BBY yet? I goto COD site to sign up for beta and it's telling me to enter a 13 digit code, but there's none on my receipt

Has anyone preordered Black Ops 3 from BBY yet? I goto COD site to sign up for beta and it's telling me to enter a 13 digit code, but there's none on my receipt
If I remember correctly you probably won't receive an email from BBY until closer to Beta release.

Unless you pre-ordered in-store then I don't know.

Can someone post a pic of the bb controller skin? My wife is picking it up on tge way home. And if we aren't interested in how it looks, I'll have her leave it there for someone else.

I've seen several different ones in pics online. But don't know which one bb is giving out.

Edit: I see there is one on the product page now...looks like it's only worthwhile if you have a stand. :/
I went and picked my preorder and asked about the free skin. They didn't have it upfront so had to go in the back. I looked at the skin and its some cheap shit. They said they'd have to process it all again since the free item didn't ring up, but I didn't want to risk losing the $10 bestbuy rewards, so I told them nah, don't really need it.

It it looks like stickers that kids have in their coloring book.

Has anyone else had issues with Best Buy shipping Arkham Knight? I pretty much always get my preordered games delivered on release day, but this time they haven't even shipped it yet. I preordered on Friday, which is admittedly a little later than usual, but I was still expecting it to ship yesterday or today at the latest.
YES. Normally BB is on point. Still not shipped. Very upsetting. I got the console though.

Yep. Supposed to be delivered today but it was just scanned in Oklahoma (in Texas).

I am not too pissed as this is a game I won't be trading in til the GOTY so I can wait one more day.

The new ones require you to activate them online for in store usage. Even worse news, the next wave (July 1st - Nov 24th) are $5 off $50+ only, no more 10% movers coupons for Best Buy.
Damn didnt know that. I think the ones I have expire in August. Oh well all it did was pretty much save me on the taxes.
I tried to use one on a new tv a couple weeks ago and apparently they have items that you can't use the coupon on now like Samsung and Sony 4k tvs and probably a lot of other brands or most tvs. Probably not just the 4k ones either but that's what I got.

I went and picked my preorder and asked about the free skin. They didn't have it upfront so had to go in the back. I looked at the skin and its some cheap shit. They said they'd have to process it all again since the free item didn't ring up, but I didn't want to risk losing the $10 bestbuy rewards, so I told them nah, don't really need it.

It it looks like stickers that kids have in their coloring book.

Yeah, the skin really is garbage.

Initial install time of the patch and all the dlc initially reported 6 hours, but everything was done in a bit over only 10 minutes.

We got our email with the Wayne tech code this evening, and already redeemed it.

Psn evidentally has outages and connect issues in parts of the us and uk, and a poor freind of mine with a brand new batman ps4 can't log in or download any of the update or dlc. He's frothing at the mouth in anticipation and anger.

So I found this to be odd. My local Best Buy had notified me that my Batman LE preorder was ready for pickup starting with their midnight launch. I went by yesterday after work to pick it up and they told me that they didn't have it on hand and that they were expecting it to be delayed by a day or two on their shipping trucks. They explained to me that the day before launch, they had to go through and pick all of the online preorders and mark them as ready even though they weren't. Huh? Wouldn't they just not select "available for pickup" through their system and give me a delay notification?

The CS employee was implying that there was no other option and that the warehouse folks had to mark it as ready. One interesting observation though was that my preorder was picked at the last minute just when the store opened on Monday. In the past, the warehouse folks usually sign off about an hour before the store opens for me so it did seem plausible that they just couldn't find it based on what I was told. I'm wondering if any Best Buy employees can chime in. I'm just irritated they made me waste a trip yesterday for no reason or if I was just fed BS and they somehow accidentally sold my preorder.

So I found this to be odd. My local Best Buy had notified me that my Batman LE preorder was ready for pickup starting with their midnight launch. I went by yesterday after work to pick it up and they told me that they didn't have it on hand and that they were expecting it to be delayed by a day or two on their shipping trucks. They explained to me that the day before launch, they had to go through and pick all of the online preorders and mark them as ready even though they weren't. Huh? Wouldn't they just not select "available for pickup" through their system and give me a delay notification?

The CS employee was implying that there was no other option and that the warehouse folks had to mark it as ready. One interesting observation though was that my preorder was picked at the last minute just when the store opened on Monday. In the past, the warehouse folks usually sign off about an hour before the store opens for me so it did seem plausible that they just couldn't find it based on what I was told. I'm wondering if any Best Buy employees can chime in. I'm just irritated they made me waste a trip yesterday for no reason or if I was just fed BS and they somehow accidentally sold my preorder.
I think that happens in drop shipments that get split into multiple shipments. So they may have received multiple "shipments" yet it's in one manifest. So they have to accept the whole thing even though one part might have been delayed in transit. It "auto picks" items when received to prevent someone forgetting to print the tags until after the items have already made it to the floor.

Thats why I just don't order LE/CEs for in store pickup, the chances of someone screwing up are incredibly high vs the warehouse shipments being 100% reliable for me so far (with no packaging issues either, knock on wood).  

I mean just on this forum we've seen a dozen of people over the years post about how they went in to buy the regular version of a game and were given the LE/CE by a clueless employee, most do the right thing and point out the mistake.  I'm sure for good LEs "friends" of employees are able to swap it out and I doubt BBY would be able to figure out what happened.

I did have a weird sticker on my Batman LE (outer brown) box, it said something like "Put out on display 6/23 before store opening don't wait for marketing rep".  Haven't seen that before, this was for a shipment to home.  There were also 2-3 Batman LEs at the store I visited to do some trades yesterday.

The LE Batman AK is crap cheaply made plastic w/ no details and colors.  Since I got it for only $60 (walmart glitch), probably store it in the garage for the foreseeable future.  but damn, never seen such a crap statue in my life, even the steel case look cheesy.  

Really it's risk vs reward for bb in store pickups. You may get the midnight swag. You might not get the game. FWIW they've been solid for me lately on shipments home.

So "customer service"  just told me that I only get one 10$ pre order reward per title.  I ordered the Witcher 3 collectors edtion on ps4 and xbox one and didn't get any points for the xbox version.  When I called to get my points she wouldn't give me the pre order points.  Is she making shit up or is this a new policy.  I have ordered multiple copies before and always got the pre order bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back