Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

DOOM Release Date: 05/13/2016

Overwatch Release Date: 05/24/2016

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens  Release Date: 06/28/2016

Battleborn Release Date: 05/03/2016

Receive 5 Gold Skins with the "Firstborn Pack" when you Pre-order Battleborn now!

Friends and foes alike will know you were one of the first to take up arms with the Battleborn when you show up to the fight in your exclusive gold regalia.

Pre-order your copy of Battleborn and deck your heroes out with an exclusive in-game title and golden character skins for Thorn, Reyna, Montana, Marquis, and Rath.

[customspoiler=Expired]

Madden NFL 16
Release Date: 8/25/2015

Pre-Order Madden NFL 16
Give your Ultimate Team a head start with 10 Pro Packs and the Playmaker Pack.

Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition Starter Pack

Release Date: 8/30/2015

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Pre-Order Bonus
Receive a free Toy Box Takeover game when you pre-order and purchase a Disney Infinity 3.0 edition starter pack.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Jump into the action with this Day One Edition, which additional game content, such as Adam-ska Special, a silver personal ballistic shield, a Wetland cardboard box, a blue urban fatigues outfit and a Metal Gear Online boost.

Mad Max

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Pre-order Mad Max at Best Buy, and get the in-pack Ripper, an additional fully upgradeable Magnum Opus car body.

Forza Motorsport 6

Release Date: 9/15/2015

Pre-order Forza Motorsport 6 and receive access to an in-game 2014 BMW M4 coupe. The new twin-turbo inline six is a spectacular performer that is grippy and transitions like a trooper. Experience the power of the smaller, lighter motor that offers enhanced handling. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

FIFA 16

Release Date: 9/22/2015

Pre-order FIFA 16 Standard Edition now and get up to $15 worth of FUT Gold Packs over 15 weeks.*
*Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

Pre-order FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition now and get up to $50 worth of FUT Premium Gold Packs over 20 weeks.* Start your Ultimate Team season with Lionel Messi on your squad for 5 games and use the new "KO" and "BAILANDO ROBOT" celebrations when you pre-order today. *Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

NBA 2K16

Release Date: 9/25/2015

NBA 2K16 Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order NBA 2K16 to receive your game Friday, September 25, before the standard Tuesday, September 29 release. Plus, get 10,000 virtual currency (VC), and MyTEAM VIP package. While supplies last.

Guitar Hero Live

Release Date: 10/20/2015

Guitar Hero Live Pre-Order Bonuses
Pre-order and purchase to experience what it's like to play with Avenged Sevenfold on the big stage. Bonus content includes premium shows, custom note highways and more. Only at Best Buy: You'll also receive an additional pre-order bonus of a Guitar Hero Live microphone.

Bonus content available from October 20 to November 2, 2015. Internet connection required. For more information, visit www.guitarhero.com/bonus.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Release Date: 10/23/2015

PRE-ORDER NOW AND GET THE DARWIN & DICKENS CONSPIRACY MISSION
Embark on two pulse-quickening missions that will take you into the inner sanctums of London's most influential men. Defend Charles Darwin's discoveries from those who would kill to silence him. And help a friend of legendary writer Charles Dickens to keep a secret that could get him killed. While supplies last. Online and in-store customers will receive their code packed with the game.

:ps4: PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE CONTENT  :ps4:
Includes 10 exclusive Dreadful Crimes missions.

10,000 BONUS CREDITS FOR THE JOIN THE FAMILY REWARDS PROGRAM*
Pre-order to receive 10,000 Bonus Credits. Join the Family to earn a wide range of Assassin's Creed rewards. Earn credits for being a fan and cash in your earnings for rewards, prizes, and even bigger giveaways. Sign up anytime at assassinscreed.com/rewards. * Code to redeem your 10,000 bonus credits will be delivered via email within 72 hours.

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date: 10/27/2015

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.

Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians and receive tokens to redeem the in-game multiplayer Longshot Assault Rifle with Recoil Compensator and Athlon Iccus Armor.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Release Date: 11/6/2015

Players who pre-order will receive the NUK3TOWN Bonus Map*, available on PS4, Xbox One and PC via in-box redemption code.

Fallout 4

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Free Fallout 4 Perk Poster
Pre-order Fallout 4 today and get a physical Vault-Tec Perk Poster, fully colorized retro fun for the ultimate Wasteland survivor.

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Preorder Rise of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One at Best Buy and receive a token to redeem The Sparrowhawk Pack. The Sparrowhawk Pack contains the in-game Sparrowhawk Outfit, White Wood Recurve Bow skin and Master Hunter journal pages. Only at Best Buy. Alone and without precious resources in the Siberian wilderness, Lara crafted an outfit from the furs and hides of animals she has hunted. The outfit will boost Lara's hunting ability, causing animals to scare less easily.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Pop-Up Art Sleeve.
Get a unique and exciting pop-up packaging when you pre-order the game.

Star Wars Battlefront 3

Release Date: 11/17/2015

Star Wars: Battlefront Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order Star Wars: Battlefront and be among the first players to experience the Battle of Jakku, the pivotal moment when the New Republic confronts key Imperial holdouts on a remote desert planet in the Outer Rim. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

Rainbow Six Siege

Release Date: 12/1/2015

Pre-order now and get the gold weapons skin pack.

:xb1: Includes Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for free.  :xb1:

fg_thedivision.jpg
Tom Clancy's The Division
Release Date: 3/8/2016

IzjBSGp.png

Redeem this code, "AGENTORIGINS", to unlock your 4 Free Division Agent Gear Sets inspired by the video series! Each gear set will give your in-game Division Agent a unique look and includes skills that will help you take back New York!

agent-origins-gear_rewards_sets_235317.j
GUARANTEED BETA ACCESS
Pre-Order your copy of Tom Clancy's The Division for guaranteed Beta access. E-mail delivered within 72 hours of pre-order with registration instructions for the Beta.

Hazmat Gear Set with Pre-Order
Your gear includes a hazmat suit, backpack with increased health, and a POF P416 assault rifle.
[:xb1:]  Play it first on Xbox One in December 2015. [:xb1:][/customspoiler]

FAQ
What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U or PC (platform availability varies by title). Not valid with any other offers. No dealers. No rain checks.

• Best Buy Stores: $5 deposit required to pre-order. Pre-order game by 5:00 p.m. CT on day before street date. Present member ID at time of pre-order and pickup. Purchase and pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Store: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Home: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Purchase is processed and shipped on or about street date.
Please Note: If you are not a My Best Buy member or do not present your member ID at time of pre-order, street date and/or store pickup as described in these FAQs, this offer is void.

When will I receive my $10 reward certificate?
For each qualified purchase, you will receive 500 My Best Buy points (worth $10 in reward certificates) credited to your account approximately 20 days after street date or store pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of a qualifying game and get multiple awards?
There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.
Authorization Process
When you place an order online, Best Buy authorizes your credit card to make sure sufficient credit is available. A hold is placed on funds equal to your order total until the order is fulfilled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys think I can still preorder halo 5 and get the 10 dollar cert and preorder bonuses and maybe like some sort of gift card as compensation for me waiting until a day after it comes out to buy it ?!?!?!?!
I think the day after release is the best time to preorder; you should even go to the midnight launch, right after you place your order :D

I tried to search the forums - which one are people posting in to speak to best buy to report they because of the system glitch at midnight launch they did not get the pre-order bonus and $10 certificate.

Thanks in advance!
Best Buy unlocked forums, but you need to wait 15 days. That's how long it can take to get the very.

I think the day after release is the best time to preorder; you should even go to the midnight launch, right after you place your order :D
Im scared tho about the midnight release because website says 9:01PM PST which is where i live, but thisgirl who they hired as a temp for the holidays in store told me 12 so now im not sure what to do she laughed at me when i asked if she was sure it was 12 like i wss an idiot but i really wanna play the game when it comes out so i dunno what to do im sure she was right tho

turtles-power-rangers-shaking-hands-jealous-13848872394.gif

Guys who preordered the Elite controller at Best Buy.

Did anyone else who preordered months ago get told they didn't have the Elites in store. I feel like I'm getting dicked around so hard. Hell one of the employees described the controller to a T and claimed he had seen them in store. What the hell is the point of preordering if it's not even going to be there on release day.

Guys who preordered the Elite controller at Best Buy.

Did anyone else who preordered months ago get told they didn't have the Elites in store. I feel like I'm getting dicked around so hard. Hell one of the employees described the controller to a T and claimed he had seen them in store. What the hell is the point of preordering if it's not even going to be there on release day.
I didn't preorder but I asked about it today when I went because I wanted one and they said not a single store in the district got any in.

When I picked up my Halo yesterday, I saw a few on the counter behind customer service at my store.  Presumably held for preorders.

On another note, I never received my preorder bonus code.  When I go into my order details, it says the email was sent, but nada.

Reward Overview page on Best Buy site now says there's 500 points pending on my account. I'm assuming it's for Halo 5 preorder since that's the only thing that's shipped recently. Hope that means a reward cert is coming soon, because I want to use it to preorder Fallout 4. :)

Reward Overview page on Best Buy site now says there's 500 points pending on my account. I'm assuming it's for Halo 5 preorder since that's the only thing that's shipped recently. Hope that means a reward cert is coming soon, because I want to use it to preorder Fallout 4. :)
Looks like that is it. I checked my Rewards History and I am showing 500 points pending on my order from 12/7/2014 for Halo 5. The preorder bonus are the only points for that order as it was the free portion of the B2G1F from that night.

Darn. Thanks for the quick reply. You snooze you lose. Now I have to decide if I still go get it or just wait until black friday. Once black ops 3 releases, I don't see myself picking up a guitar again for a while anyway. I might just wait and hope for a price drop at this point.
May as well wait for the inevitable sale at this point.

I really don't think MS was prepared to put out the Elite controller until November but someone decided that it had to come out with Halo. My store only got 3 in right before launch. When the Halo controllers came out we had 6 of each more than a week early and they were restocked before we ran out.

I really don't think MS was prepared to put out the Elite controller until November but someone decided that it had to come out with Halo. My store only got 3 in right before launch. When the Halo controllers came out we had 6 of each more than a week early and they were restocked before we ran out.
I think they just any making a lot of these because honestly the demand isn't that high for a $150 controller that only a very select few want.

I pre ordered a game and I believe it's been past 8 days already and didn't pick it up. I'd have to cancel that myself to get refunded right?

I pre ordered a game and I believe it's been past 8 days already and didn't pick it up. I'd have to cancel that myself to get refunded right?
Not to mention you haven't been actually charged for it in the first place. There was an initial hold when you purchased, but those fall of and don't come back until picked up. After 7 days they remove the item from their holding bins and you just never get charged.

I think they just any making a lot of these because honestly the demand isn't that high for a $150 controller that only a very select few want.

Apparently the demand is a lot more than they expected since its sold out almost everywhere and the price on ebay is about $250...

I think they didn't expect the demand, but the market is there. There have been expensive controllers for ages that people have bought to play FPS games. Enough for companies to specialize in making them. Now Microsoft has made a high end controller that is kinda mainstream. It's more attainable than a lot of the customs companies have been making, of course it's in demand. I just don't think they saw it coming. I'm sure this will settle down eventually, but it's reminiscent of Nintendo's struggles to stock Amiibo and the Gamecube Adapter last year. There is demand, but they didn't realize it.

Thanks for replies. They just had to grab a copy of the game for me since it was no longer being held for me. I only deposited $5 and on my pickup receipt it shows the deposit amount. If I still get that $10 cert that'd be awesome

I think they didn't expect the demand, but the market is there. There have been expensive controllers for ages that people have bought to play FPS games. Enough for companies to specialize in making them. Now Microsoft has made a high end controller that is kinda mainstream. It's more attainable than a lot of the customs companies have been making, of course it's in demand. I just don't think they saw it coming. I'm sure this will settle down eventually, but it's reminiscent of Nintendo's struggles to stock Amiibo and the Gamecube Adapter last year. There is demand, but they didn't realize it.
There is demand, but just like the gamecube adapter its better to make it limited at first and gauge the market then release a bunch and then have them sit in stores and get marked down to clearance just to move them.

Here's a cool thing: I never picked up that fucking GH Live mic that I didn't want to begin with, and it seems its cancellation has reverted GH Live's price to the pre-GCU $99.99. They're charging me for the difference now.

Best Buy is fucking terrible, holy shit.

Here's a cool thing: I never picked up that fucking GH Live mic that I didn't want to begin with, and it seems its cancellation has reverted GH Live's price to the pre-GCU $99.99. They're charging me for the difference now.

That sucks. Like seriously.

That sucks. Like seriously.
The best part is that I was given no notification of this, I only noticed the 20 dollar charge on my card and then had to figure out why the fuck that was happening. Then checked that order and saw the item price had changed back.

I feel like from now on I should only shop at BB with gift cards or something.

The best part is that I was given no notification of this, I only noticed the 20 dollar charge on my card and then had to figure out why the fuck that was happening. Then checked that order and saw the item price had changed back.

I feel like from now on I should only shop at BB with gift cards or something.
Call and throw a fit. I'd be curious to hear their reaction on this.

I would think contacting best buy about it instead of bitching about it here will do you more good.

Just maybe.

These orders are screwed up, just do it Best Buy's way (pick up the mic) and you'll come out ahead.

Actually spending 10 dollars in gas to drive to the nearest store for a Def Jam Rapstar mic with a sticker over it would not be coming out ahead.
Was this part of the 50% glitch? If not then yes that's an error, but a simple email to customer care should solve this issue.

Actually spending 10 dollars in gas to drive to the nearest store for a Def Jam Rapstar mic with a sticker over it would not be coming out ahead.
Didn't you say they charged you an additional $20?...

Was this part of the 50% glitch? If not then yes that's an error, but a simple email to customer care should solve this issue.
Except it got added to that order sooooo it's breaking the bundle magic. It was a trap all along.

Speaking of which still no Halo pre-order thing.

glad to see battleborn on the list, really enjoying it right now, just hope half the characters dont end up being paid dlc.
I'll have to try it again tonight. I couldn't even get into a match last night. But I'm in ps4. I heard that version was having early problems.

Nope, regular price. I've never really gotten in on a major glitch, just a slight one for R6 Siege.

Didn't you say they charged you an additional $20?...
Yes. I'm not sure what I said that you find contradictory. Unless you mean spending 10 on gas (not to mention ~2 and a half hours driving) is better than being charged 20, which shouldn't have happened to begin with. I'd rather spend none because I have no reason to go to the city that the BB is located in, and no use for the shitty mic.

Anyone who preordered Halo, do you at least have the 500 points pending in your account?  Mine is just showing the 14 points for the $7 I paid in on my debit card, but nothing else.  I've still also never received my preorder REQ pack either.  Man, between this and the Forza bundle I picked up last night having a borked controller, I'm just having no luck with Best Buy this week.

I'll have to try it again tonight. I couldn't even get into a match last night. But I'm in ps4. I heard that version was having early problems.
i tried a couple times on thursday and couldnt get in, worked fine yesterday. played the coop story mode so dont know if that is what you tried to get into. they disabled the single player campaign to help with the problems connecting.

Anyone who preordered Halo, do you at least have the 500 points pending in your account? Mine is just showing the 14 points for the $7 I paid in on my debit card, but nothing else. I've still also never received my preorder REQ pack either. Man, between this and the Forza bundle I picked up last night having a borked controller, I'm just having no luck with Best Buy this week.
My points aren't pending. The points being awarded is somewhat random for everybody. Folks will get it awarded sooner or later but I'm pretty confident you'll eventually get credited. Just contact the BBY mods and explain your situation and they'll get you your REQ bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back