Best Buy $10 savings code from pickup deal last year

Just got mine.  Applied all 3 to a pre-order of Dragon Ball FighterZ: Day 1 Edition, along with a $15 RZ Certificate for a grand total of $2.99 out of pocket.  It comes with a Future Trunks Funko Pop too as a bonus.

I also noticed that they seem to no longer offering a $1 off if you switch from Shipping to Store Pick-Up.

For those that have renewed their GCU membership, is something emailed to you or available for download in your digital library to complete the activation?

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered 3 more 10 dollar eshop cards. Two arrived fine, but the third one keeps getting canceled. Anyone else getting something like that?

Ordered 3 more 10 dollar eshop cards. Two arrived fine, but the third one keeps getting canceled. Anyone else getting something like that?
If physical it might be out of stock. If email delivery, I'm not sure.

I ordered $10 and $20 eshop email delivery codes with the 3 promo codes and it all worked fine.

anyone else not received theirs yet? I placed my order on Dec 2  10:30 pm pacific time for the glitch out games. But order on BB site says Dec 3 since it was after midnight in their system. Can someone post the terms and conditions again so I can chat with BB. thx

So I called Best Buy today so see what's up with my codes,  Rep said he was going to give me a $30 gift card, okay sure, not 1 hour later my codes come through, lol. IDK if I'll still get the gift card but would be cool if I did.

Got nothing. Called today and was told to continue to wait since their system is supposedly swarmed with these. Don't buy it, but got no resolution.

I picked up a X1 game using this promo and got the code but my backlog is so huge that I'm considering returning it since my return period ends on 1/31.  Does anyone know what happens if you return the item w this promo??  Does it go invalid (I've not used it yet) or does it get taken off the return value??

I picked up a X1 game using this promo and got the code but my backlog is so huge that I'm considering returning it since my return period ends on 1/31. Does anyone know what happens if you return the item w this promo?? Does it go invalid (I've not used it yet) or does it get taken off the return value??
When using them though, keep in mind that savings codes cannot be resent and are not reissued if the purchase made is canceled or returned. - from the best buy forums.

On a side note still waiting for mine and getting zero help from best buy.

Got a couple of codes. you an buy BB gift cards with them to keep them safe.
Has anyone got experience with this?? I chatted w BB support and they said you can't buy GC's with the codes. May be just online but I will be in the store tomorrow so I may try it. All they can say in "no" :shame:

A mod got back to me and asked me for my address so they can send me a $30 GC since I never received my codes

Sounds better than codes with an expiration date to me :)

Anyone have any luck purchasing a best buy gift card with the code either in store or online?

There are a couple of posts above discussing this. Anyone confirm?

Code expires feb 3 so I'd appreciate any response

Update: i can't get it to work online on a best buy gift card because there is no option to add a gift card payment to buy another besr buy gift card. And i would need the 2 input lines for the code and security code.

If you were able to make this work, how did you do it?

I got 3 $10 codes and bought a Steam card in-store.

I tried getting one via the website, and it cancelled it.

A bit of a hassle to go to the store itself, but it worked.

bread's done
Back