Best Buy -- 100 Free rewards points

shivan128

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
I didn't see this posted, but I was going through all my best buy advertisement emails and saw that the one sent on march 7th gave away free 100 reward zone points. If you read that email carefully, you will notice that the ad asks you to sign up for their "deal of the day" alert. Just put in your RZ membership number and name and it will credit your account with 100 points!

Edit: For those who can not find the email, or threw it out, here's the link (Thanks ifacebook!)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shivan128']I didn't see this posted, but I was going through all my best buy advertisement emails and saw that the one send on march 7th gave away free 100 reward zone points. If you read that email carefully, you will notice that the ad asks you to sign up for their "deal of the day" alert. Just put in your RZ membership number and name and it will credit your account with 100 points![/QUOTE]

Is it a unique link? I'm not seeing it in my email.
Edit: Found it on the rewardzone site under offers.

[quote name='Link2999']Is it a unique link? I'm not seeing it in my email.
Edit: Found it on the rewardzone site under offers.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up OP & Link, I couldn't find the email but I saw it under offers and signed up for the points!

Thanks!

PS. Anyone know when the points show up? Is it when it ends on the 20th? I assumed it would be instant but I didn't get anything after signing up.

[quote name='Mugatu']Thanks!

PS. Anyone know when the points show up? Is it when it ends on the 20th? I assumed it would be instant but I didn't get anything after signing up.[/QUOTE]

Me too, I signed up and don't see any points show up. I assumed the points will show up automatically, but it didn't.

I already got the DOTD emails, and it still let me input my email. Would have been nice if they just gave me the points without having to do that...

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Page not found...dead?[/QUOTE]

The first link is bad, scroll down a bit for a working one.

Or just log in to your Reward Zone membership (you'll have to do that anyway) and it will be right there under current offers.

Link is dead. And for verification, you get a measly 100 points, which is what, $1.50... and for that you give best buy permission to email you and contact you DAILY. If this is correct then anyone who accepts that is just simply insane.

[quote name='Romeo']Link is dead. And for verification, you get a measly 100 points, which is what, $1.50... and for that you give best buy permission to email you and contact you DAILY. If this is correct then anyone who accepts that is just simply insane.[/QUOTE]

Consider me CRAZY then. It's actually $2 in points. Plus Best Buy already has my email ID and sends me emails. I'll see if the Deal of the Day is worthwhile, if not, I will unsubscribe. Wow, what a concept!

[quote name='Romeo']Link is dead. And for verification, you get a measly 100 points, which is what, $1.50... and for that you give best buy permission to email you and contact you DAILY. If this is correct then anyone who accepts that is just simply insane.[/QUOTE]

100 points is about what I need for my next certificate and I already get a ton of daily e-mails from companies, another one won't hurt.

And the offer is still there. Log in to Reward Zone, click on Offers and Promotions under Offers in the top left. It's the first one on the second page.

Link in the OP is wrong and therefore comes up dead. If you scroll down a few posts you will find the valid working link.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']Usually it takes up to 35 days for points to be applied to our accounts.[/QUOTE]

Oh, thanks. I did not know this (don't use it very often but this 100 will put me over the top for a gift certificate).

Is anyone else having trouble with the actual sign up page? It asks me for my Reward Zone ID and my email, but when I click the "Sign Up" button after entering those, nothing happens.

[quote name='Cheapskate']Is anyone else having trouble with the actual sign up page? It asks me for my Reward Zone ID and my email, but when I click the "Sign Up" button after entering those, nothing happens.[/QUOTE]

Nope, it worked for me.

If the sign up works you should get an e-mail in about 2 minutes saying you've been signed up, try a different browser?

[quote name='Cheapskate']Is anyone else having trouble with the actual sign up page? It asks me for my Reward Zone ID and my email, but when I click the "Sign Up" button after entering those, nothing happens.[/QUOTE]

Yep... same here. hit the button and nothing happens

EDIT: It sucks in IE 9 and Chrome. Worked for me in Firefox.

No points yet. Anyone? I went ahead and moved their daily emails to my junk folder instead of unsubscribing, just in case.

bread's done
Back