Best Buy $15 off a new PSP AC

antlive84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Got the new God of War Demo for PSP and it came with a $15 coupon for the system. Scanned it to my computer as a PDF and do not know how to post it, so put your e-mail here if you want it or if someone could please explain to me how to do it, that would be nice.

Someone scanned it on page 2 of this thread....

I got mine on Friday. I had forgotten about it because they were supposed to be out at the beginning of September. It comes in a cool little package with an "omega" (Ω) charm . Haven't had a chance to play it yet though...

I got mine on Friday. I had forgotten about it because they were supposed to be out at the beginning of September. It comes in a cool little package with an "omega" (Ω) charm . Haven't had a chance to play it yet though...

Can someone tell me the expiration date on the coupon? I'm expecting the demo, but I want to know how long I can put off buying a PSP.

[quote name='RisingZan']Can someone tell me the expiration date on the coupon? I'm expecting the demo, but I want to know how long I can put off buying a PSP.[/quote]

11/30/2007

I definetly would like a coupon, so if anyone has a spare and they are not all the same please hooks me up at [email protected] (is it a unique coupon? or are they all the same?)

And i cannot get the god of war demo because this will be my first PSP :)

yep, i waited until this revision to get a PSP so getting this coupon would be really nice.

bbcouponlu1.jpg

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2809/bbcouponlu1.jpg

Enjoy!!!

[quote name='SynGamer']It clearly says no copies :p[/quote]

Just tell them you got it off an email....it works countless of times :)

[quote name='SynGamer']It clearly says no copies :p[/QUOTE]

I assume you are kidding, but just in case, please direct your comments to

The CAG Shopping Morality Thread

Seriously, Cheapy started a thread to keep deal threads free of this type of discussion.

I try to draw the line on some of these "not meant for everyone to basically print money" types of deals.

[quote name='Nephilim']I assume you are kidding, but just in case, please direct your comments to

The CAG Shopping Morality Thread

Seriously, Cheapy started a thread to keep deal threads free of this type of discussion.

I try to draw the line on some of these "not meant for everyone to basically print money" types of deals.[/QUOTE]

Geeez, overreact much?

[quote name='fwacce']Geeez, overreact much?[/quote]

I think he did, especially considering i've actually had a chance to use these coupons (print out/scans) that others have posted. I'm currently debating if i want to try and use this at my local Walmart since that's all i have around here :(

Any idea if this works on the Daxter or Star Wars bundles? I might have to consider getting a PSP with this coupon, if I can use it on the bundles.

Someone previously said it worked for them but no one will really know until you go out and try it yourself. All thats pcitured is the regular PSP but it didnt say it doesnt work on bubdles.

I printed out the coupon and tried it yesterday. It worked but the coupon wasnt in their system yet, so they had to approve it through the manager and they manual deducted $15 off.

Well I suppose put me on the list of people who wants an actual coupon. I'd be willing to mail you a coupon for a free burrito at Chipotle as thanks.

[quote name='JDLion']This coupon works on the Daxter and Star Wars bundle[/QUOTE]

remember if you buy a bundle EVERYTHING NEEDS TO bE RETURN if you return the system in 2 years if you get the 2 year extended warrenty

meaning if the game or memory card breaks you got to hold on to a broken thing until the system breaks

at least this is what my bb is telling me. if the game or memory card or movie is not return they will take off

between

20 for game and moive each
50 for memory card

I got the demo yesterday but I do not own a PSP yet.

The coupon expires at the end of November so I will most likely pick up the new PSP on Black Friday.

[quote name='Awcrap']I got the demo yesterday but I do not own a PSP yet.

The coupon expires at the end of November so I will most likely pick up the new PSP on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

i doubt it be on sale. i dont think any system has been on Sale on black friday at best buy ever (at least in the last 5 years)

and they wont match and ad and give you the coupon off its one or the other and most the times they wont match BF ads

[quote name='slidecage']remember if you buy a bundle EVERYTHING NEEDS TO bE RETURN if you return the system in 2 years if you get the 2 year extended warrenty

meaning if the game or memory card breaks you got to hold on to a broken thing until the system breaks

at least this is what my bb is telling me. if the game or memory card or movie is not return they will take off

between

20 for game and moive each
50 for memory card[/QUOTE]

meh the way i see it i can get the PSP color i want (black) and a memory card without a UMD i dont want, and still for less money (even if you applied it to the other bundle as well) thanks to this coupon.

I just used the coupon for the Daxter bundle. It would not scan so they just entered it as a generic mfg coupon.

I hope it gets put in the system soon though, i'm thinking they are starting to remember my face at best buy, and they always seem to flip the coupon over when i bring one of them in, and then look at me like "yeah right"......of course they usually still do it, i just think they are starting to get sick of my kind :p

what? 15 bucks off a psp (that i bought the day the black one came out) for getting GOW demo? now there's something to get me angry today...

[quote name='bracex2000']what? 15 bucks off a psp (that i bought the day the black one came out) for getting GOW demo? now there's something to get me angry today...[/QUOTE]

would you rather they send you a bill for $15? i don't see how one would be upset over getting a coupon for $15 off a new psp system.. maybe you could give it to a friend who may be interested in getting a psp??

[quote name='moblin']Just get it from Amazon. Any savings you get will be eaten up by the taxes.[/QUOTE]

my tax = less than 15 dollars of 145 + getting it right away.....so no.....

bread's done
Back