Best buy 1600 ms points with FREE 400 points emailed

They have done similar in the past, but if you can find a working code the microsoft store has a MUCH better deal, with a promo code you can get 1200 MSP for only $5. where this is $20 for 2000 MSP essentially.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']$5 for 1200 points isn't that good either thanks to Bing.[/QUOTE]

LOL really? I'd rather spend a quick $5 for 1200 than spamming a search engine to get enough points just to get a few hundred points.

[quote name='traxstar']bought 10 good time to stock up[/QUOTE]

Not really. You're paying 140% more than you would have had you bought with the recent Microsoft 1200 for $5 glitch/deal.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Not really. You're paying 140% more than you would have had you bought with the recent Microsoft 1200 for $5 glitch/deal.[/QUOTE]

And for the next 499 (get it $4.99) days we will continue to honor this deal by saying no deal will be better

[quote name='AugustAPC']Not really. You're paying 140% more than you would have had you bought with the recent Microsoft 1200 for $5 glitch/deal.[/QUOTE]

It's not really a glitch if you buy them the "right" way... With an actual code you got from entering your email etc....

[quote name='Bigmeat23']It's not really a glitch if you buy them the "right" way... With an actual code you got from entering your email etc....[/QUOTE]

That was like.01% of sales on that deal.

[quote name='servant of deals']not sure if a good deal, you guys think its worth it?
(Can't post link cuz new member..)[/QUOTE]

It's a great deal considering there's nothing else right now. Thanks for posting OP.

Even if/when Microsoft abandons the point system, you'll still convert your accrued points back to dollars at the "$5 = 400 MSP" conversion. Any deal which lets you buy dollars (via points) for less dollars is a GREAT thing!

BTW, there's a coupon on the MyRewardZone.com website for in-store purchases of 1600 point cards ... only the price for SKU "6555087" is $19.99 $18.99 ... so the savings aren't 20%, but instead 26%.

I got this since my e-mailed code from the Microsoft Store never worked for me. :whistle2:(

I had $25 in RZ certs. in a Best Buy account so it was $5 out of pocket for 2000 points.

No sales tax charged. 400 MSP digital code already delivered.

Has anyone else tried the in-store route yet? I went in today, but I'm paranoid the guy at the register scanned things in wrong for some reason.

e: nvm, fine print says as long as I clicked the button to claim the coupon, and he scans my reward zone, I'm good. Just gotta wait for the email to come now.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I got this since my e-mailed code from the Microsoft Store never worked for me. :whistle2:(

I had $25 in RZ certs. in a Best Buy account so it was $5 out of pocket for 2000 points.

No sales tax charged. 400 MSP digital code already delivered.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I picked one up since I still needed more points, and a lot of thoese orders from the Microsoft store didn't even go through. It seems like you needed to place a ton of orders just to get a few point cards.

[quote name='bruceg']Yeah, I picked one up since I still needed more points, and a lot of thoese orders from the Microsoft store didn't even go through. It seems like you needed to place a ton of orders just to get a few point cards.[/QUOTE]

Not true - placed 18, got 17. You just had to be watchful of what was happening and not order crap tons of codes at once. I ordered 2 at a time until I didn't get one on Saturday (when the main issues of not getting codes kicked in). Then the next morning when the deal was live again, I ordered 2 at a time and only ordered another 2 when I got my 2... Stopped at 18 because I figured that was plenty of points for my purposes.

[quote name='FurryCurry']It's a great deal considering there's nothing else right now. Thanks for posting OP.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I get so sick of the crap from certain people of "This deal sucks because I got in on some better deal that isn't valid anymore hahaha"

Yea let's pointlessly discourage people from posting deals, good idea CAGs.

[quote name='darksonic3']Do you get both codes emailed to you?[/QUOTE]

You will only get the 400 MSP code e-mailed to you. My code came within 30 of placing the order.

Subj. will be, "Name, redeem your Xbox Live digital product"

bread's done
Back