Best Buy $18.99 Blu-rays are live - Spartacus, Breaking Bad S1&2, Eastbound & Down...

Thanks for the heads up! Ordered SoA season 2 and 3. Since I'm bored I will add in the links. For future reference its the "Insert Link" button, third from the right, on the quick reply bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post, OP, and the links, LordVilla.

Picked up SOA S3 as it was the only one I was missing out of what I was interested in. $15 worth of RZ certs on the purchase worked out nicely.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Camelot is also on sale for $18.99[/QUOTE]

where? i didnt see it online..

update: i found it and its dvd and not blu ray....

[quote name='midnightexpress']No True Blood, contrary to the BF megathread. Disappointed.[/QUOTE]

now you mention it and...i'm surprise no Lost deals too!!

Last year, each season of Mad Men 1-3 was $10 at Amazon/BB...EACH. Helluva deal.

I'm a Breaking Bad fan, but $18.99 per season is a bit much. Especially considering S1 is what...6 episodes?

The only thing I wasn't able to get that is mentioned in the ad, is the LOTR: Extended Edition Blu-Ray Trilogy for $49.99. It wasn't listed anywhere :(

[quote name='Randolph4233']Anyone able to find the LOTR: EE Blu-Ray for $49.99?[/QUOTE]
it was in amazon for like the past 24 hours....

[quote name='stubadub']It says coming soon because these prices are supposed to go live at Noon (eastern I believe).[/QUOTE]

It was live last night for awhile. It must have been in error that it was live though.

[quote name='stubadub']It says coming soon because these prices are supposed to go live at Noon (eastern I believe).[/QUOTE]

Makes sense, thanks a lot dude.

In theory, this sale was supposed to be only for RZ Silver members. So I imagine you'd need to be logged in with your Silver-linked account. However, even as a Silver member, I haven't been able to get any of the deals to show up. For the first 20 minutes, they all said "Coming Soon." Just now, I got the option to add to cart, but after clicking it, I get an error page.

However, it looks like Amazon is matching some of these right now.

[quote name='hinotori']In theory, this sale was supposed to be only for RZ Silver members. So I imagine you'd need to be logged in with your Silver-linked account. However, even as a Silver member, I haven't been able to get any of the deals to show up. For the first 20 minutes, they all said "Coming Soon." Just now, I got the option to add to cart, but after clicking it, I get an error page.

However, it looks like Amazon is matching some of these right now.[/QUOTE]

I'm debating whether or not I should just go do in store pick up? Granted its free shipping, but I have one near my house and I might as well go there and have them price match it.

I finally did get some items to add to cart with the sale price showing, though who knows if I'll survive the checkout process. Ship to store has its perks (you get it a lot quicker that way), but I'm in no rush for these, and I usually just use the free RZ Silver shipping. Also, our local Best Buys are a bit of a zoo around this time of year. :)

It's working now - no delays. I wonder if a lot of folks got the "inactive session" error (which happens after 30 minutes) and so there's a brief reprieve from the unintentional DDoS.

Ah, finally works for me, and I can't do in store pick up. May just take the trip to the store today then and get them price matched. Don't see a reason to wait 4-8 days.

[quote name='Rafael122']I'm debating whether or not I should just go do in store pick up? Granted its free shipping, but I have one near my house and I might as well go there and have them price match it.[/QUOTE]

this sale isn't online only.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']this sale isn't online only.[/QUOTE]

Good news then thanks. This is a blind buy for me. I got Mad Men at last year's BF, think it's a great series and I've heard great things about Sons of Anarchy.

bread's done
Back