Best Buy 2 day sale. Sleeping Dogs $29.99, Madden 13 $34.99 and more.

Deader2818

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
:360::ps3:Sleeping Dogs - $29.99
:360::ps3::wii:Madden 13 - $34.99
:3ds:Kingdom Hearts 3D - $22.99
:ds:Victorious: Taking the Lead - $7.99
:ps3:God Of War Bundle - $47.99
:ps3:Infamous Bundle - $47.99
:ps3:Twisted Metal Bundle - $47.99
Vita Cradle - $11.99
Vita Card Case - $4.79

I want Sleeping Dogs, really bad. I imagine its worth $60, I loved the demo and everything about it looks awesome to me. But I was shocked when it barely dropped below $45 on Black Friday. I even got Deus Ex in 2011 for $30 on Black Friday and its release schedule mirrors Sleeping Dogs (and even the same publisher)

I'm shocked Sleeping Dogs has taken so long to get down to $30 on random sales, let alone a full blown price cut. This is one of my instances of thinking a game would get a price cut soon after launch backfiring on me lol.

I've been looking to pick up the Vita cradle for around that price, and my $5 Rewards Zone credit makes this an even better deal! Thanks OP!

[quote name='bonesawisready']I want Sleeping Dogs, really bad... But I was shocked when it barely dropped below $45 on Black Friday[/QUOTE]

If $25 is barely below $45, yeah. It's been $20. Nothing shocking about this game's price progression.

Well I got the twisted metal one. My old controller just started messing up so that's why I got it. I guess I can sell twisted metal and my old controller to recoup some of the costs.

[quote name='stormtroopercore']Would be in for GoW bundle if I didnt pick up the starter bundle on amazon for $34.99 a couple of days ago..[/QUOTE]

What's the starter bundle?

[quote name='Zolor23']What's the starter bundle?[/QUOTE]

Probably meant the PS3 New Owner’s Kit: a controller and two cables (HDMI and USB).

[quote name='gantt']Probably meant the PS3 New Owner’s Kit: a controller and two cables (HDMI and USB).[/QUOTE]

Oh, that sounds like a nice kit for $35. Unavailable now. :(

[quote name='TeamSwish']I tried to find the GoW bundle but could only find the Twisted Metal one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, suddenly, all my BB's near me are unavailable for store pickup and no shipping.

Is the camo dualshock 3 in the Killzone bundle made of the cheaper plastic you guys were talking about? Because I have that one and I still like the feel of it. I was thinking about picking up the God of War bundle and wondering if they would feel similar.

As much as I want that Sleeping Dogs game chances are, I'll buy the game at $30 and store it in my backlog.. I'd rather wait when it's around $20 and my backlog is much less.

[quote name='purplepanda']Is the camo dualshock 3 in the Killzone bundle made of the cheaper plastic you guys were talking about? Because I have that one and I still like the feel of it. I was thinking about picking up the God of War bundle and wondering if they would feel similar.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I think some people are just pickier than I am tho. It still feels good to me, I haven't noticed any noticeable difference (and I've been playing my PS3 heavily since launch). Not saying there isn't one, but I'd imagine that 99% of the people buying it won't notice/care.

I agree with the cheap quality comments. I purchased the Modern Warfare 3 digital camo controller. That left joystick broke within 2 months, while my original black, 2 years old controller having gone through heavy Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2 gameplay for 2 years still works flawlessly.

[quote name='argyle']Same here, I think some people are just pickier than I am tho. It still feels good to me, I haven't noticed any noticeable difference (and I've been playing my PS3 heavily since launch). Not saying there isn't one, but I'd imagine that 99% of the people buying it won't notice/care.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rcerboss']I wouldn't worry too much about the actual games expiring though, just because that would cause a MASSIVE shitstorm for everyone who bought the game after that date.[/QUOTE]

I would, considering I bought Ratchet & Clank All 4 One from Target recently with "Target Exclusive! Free download code for Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty inside!" with no expiration date advertised on the case, aaaaand it expired at the end of last year and does not work.

But I haven't tried pestering Sony about that as I told myself I would, so, YMMV in that regard.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']Sleeping Dogs is outstanding. It's worth $60.[/QUOTE]
Agree I thought it was a really fun game. I totally forgot about true crime and it took me a couple days when this was released to realize it was the same game haha. did a decent job tho

bread's done
Back