Best Buy: 2000 / 4000 / 8000 bonus reward points when you spend $100 / $350 / $1000

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)

April 27th - 29th.

Spend $100, Get 2000: 10143334
Spend $350, Get 4000: 10143336
Spend $1000, Get 8000: 10143337

400 Points = $5 Off Coupon so that's $25, $50, and $100 off respectively.

Thanks firestorm. I was thinking of getting some things since I already had my $20 reward coupon, wonder if this stacks. The coupon print is too small for me to see ATM

@Cthulhu8u: Hrmm, dunno if I'm reading it right, but it says offer cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons (right before the statement of points being added after 36 days).

"Thank you for contacting Best Buy, Reward Zone by email in regards to your Reward Zone Bonus Days question. I apologize, but the points would only apply to items purchased with a credit/debit card or by cash. If you use a certificate on a purchase, then the points would apply to the remainder of the amount that you had to pay separately."

In short, No. =\

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks for the info WillGabriel. So if I buy $120 of stuff and use my $20 certificate, I think I should be good, if I read it correctly.

it does not work so dont try it guys just a heads up i just came from bestbuy they said it isnt valid and they also told me where did i get this almost got in trouble..

lol? I wouldn't listen to the above poster, I used mine from the email I got, and the cashier even had some of the flyers that stated the deals you get with the 2000/4000, etc etc. So yeah I dunno where you went, but this completely legit... Also you tell them where you got it, tell them to check bestbuy.ca It's plastered over there own site... Might wanted to have them look that up there Velocity.

[quote name='xV3LOCITYx']it does not work so dont try it guys just a heads up i just came from bestbuy they said it isnt valid and they also told me where did i get this almost got in trouble..[/QUOTE]
Check what subforum you're viewing buddy.

[quote name='xV3LOCITYx']it does not work so dont try it guys just a heads up i just came from bestbuy they said it isnt valid and they also told me where did i get this almost got in trouble..[/QUOTE]
What tipped them off? The part that says BestBuy.ca or the part that says Best Buy Canada?

[quote name='Firestorm']What tipped them off? The part that says BestBuy.ca or the part that says Best Buy Canada?[/QUOTE]

Probably the part where he went in screaming at the employee going YOU GIVE ME DISCOUNT FOR POINTS NOW! then was proceeded to be thrown out of the bestbuy while screaming you GOD DAMN MONGOLIANS!...yeah its late..im tired..sleep...

bread's done
Back