Best Buy 3 Day Disney Sale 02/12 - 02/14

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=VG_VDAY_SALE_20120212&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&qp=crootcategoryid%23%23-1%23%23-1~~q56475f564441595f53414c455f3230313230323132~~ncabcat0700000%23%235%23%23i&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=19&iht=n

Disney Universe (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii) $39.99

Disney Epic Mickey (Wii) $19.99

Disney/Pixar Cars 2 (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii) $29.99
Disney/Pixar Cars 2 (DS, 3DS) $19.99

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS, 3DS, PSP) $19.99

Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension (Wii) $29.99
Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension (DS) $19.99
Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension (PS3) $14.99

Edit: You'll find a lot of these titles cheaper at Amazon.com.

Turtle Beach Ear Force X31 Headset (Xbox 360) Refurbished $59.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Turtle+...+360/3655156.p?id=1218424175860&skuId=3655156

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised Epic Mickey isn't >$10. I played a little bit of it, and it's not that bad. I'm surprised Kinect Disneyland Adventures isn't apart of the sale as well.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm surprised Epic Mickey isn't >$10. I played a little bit of it, and it's not that bad. I'm surprised Kinect Disneyland Adventures isn't apart of the sale as well.[/QUOTE]

It is greater than $10 :)
On another note I'm waiting for $10 Epic Mickey before I bite.

Thanks for posting the deals, Epic Mickey has pretty good reviews so I may purchase that. Im glad its not at its original price which was $50 as that seems a bit steep. Thanks any hows.
smiley.jpg

Just a note, this may be advertised as a "3-Day Sale", but that's not quite true. The above listed games have been then above quoted price since 1/1/12 and, according to an ad in the @Gamer mag, will *be* that price until 3/3/12 (while supplies last).

The only price that is different is the PS3 Phineas & Ferb, which is listed in the mag @ $29.99.

Wow, it's not like these titles haven't been this price @ Best Buy since Christmas. Talk about a non-sale.

[quote name='Kaiser499']I wish Epic Mickey was on the PS3 and in HD so I could get trophies.[/QUOTE]

Part 2 is comming to the ps3 so you are going to get your wish ..... Well kinda anyway lol

Cars 2 for PS3 was also $19.99 at Best Buy a few weeks ago.

[quote name='SuperMario64']Eh, how's Phineas and Ferb? TV show's alright, just wondering how the game is.[/QUOTE]
It's not bad. Not quite as entertaining as the TV show. The game is VERY easy (and short, from what I have read), and my kids are enjoying it.

Note: The game is local 2 Player ONLY (no single player). I think I did see a menu option (after starting) to dropout the 2P, but haven't tried it.

The game also comes with 4 P&F TV episodes playable in any blu-ray player.

[quote name='SuperMario64']Eh, how's Phineas and Ferb? TV show's alright, just wondering how the game is.[/QUOTE]

It is okay, for a game based off a kids TV Show.

I grabbed the PS3 version because it comes with 4 HD episodes of P&F. And the episodes are playable on normal Blu-ray players =D

EDIT aaand flix1 beat me to the punch 8O

I tried getting them to match P and F PS3 in store, but they wouldn't do it since it's an outlet item. I ended up just ordering online since I get FS anyway.

Not a bad deal considering the DVDs are about $14-$19 which are about 4 episodes.

Anyhow, thought I'd share in case anyone was gonna try and match in store.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm surprised Epic Mickey isn't >$10. I played a little bit of it, and it's not that bad. I'm surprised Kinect Disneyland Adventures isn't apart of the sale as well.[/QUOTE]

Math symbol fail. :lol:

I'm waiting for Epic Mickey to go

[quote name='Phame']I tried getting them to match P and F PS3 in store, but they wouldn't do it since it's an outlet item. I ended up just ordering online since I get FS anyway.

Not a bad deal considering the DVDs are about $14-$19 which are about 4 episodes.

Anyhow, thought I'd share in case anyone was gonna try and match in store.[/QUOTE]
I have had pretty good luck buying it in-store at full price, then coming back for a pricematch a day or 2 later, for online outlet items.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='flix1']Cars 2 for PS3 was also $19.99 at Best Buy a few weeks ago.

It's not bad. Not quite as entertaining as the TV show. The game is VERY easy (and short, from what I have read), and my kids are enjoying it.

Note: The game is local 2 Player ONLY (no single player). I think I did see a menu option (after starting) to dropout the 2P, but haven't tried it.

The game also comes with 4 P&F TV episodes playable in any blu-ray player.[/QUOTE]

This the best game that I have found so far for younger kids on the PS3, out of about 10 others I have tried. No confusing camera controls, recognizable characters and very forgiving difficulty. My 6 year old son has completed that game at least 12 times already and unlocked 99% of the content. The game can be played by one person, and the other character will follow along and help out from time to time. The best $10 (Gamefly sale) I had spent in a long time.

Highly recommended and a very unrated kids game. The P&H humor is also present so funny to Parents too.

Appreciate the heads up OP, ordered P&F for $5 after $10 promo from "$100 and more in store pickup." The tax system is down for the moment.

Looking forward for Epic Mickey 2 on the PS3...

bread's done
Back