Best Buy 3 Day Sale: Buy a Select Prepaid Game Card, Get a Second 20% Off

I'll have to go see if my local store has any. I wasn't aware of those cards. I usually get credit at that rate here on CAG, but I have to look for it. I just spent the credit I had on The Division impulse buy.

Does anyone know if the Quantum Break will give a PC code for that version? I keep thinking they'll link it to your Windows 10 account, or something to keep us from trading the extra copy. No reason I would want it for PC and X1.

I'll have to go see if my local store has any. I wasn't aware of those cards. I usually get credit at that rate here on CAG, but I have to look for it. I just spent the credit I had on The Division impulse buy.

Does anyone know if the Quantum Break will give a PC code for that version? I keep thinking they'll link it to your Windows 10 account, or something to keep us from trading the extra copy. No reason I would want it for PC and X1.
On the listing on the Xbox store it says a code will be sent that needs to redeemed. My computer won't be capable of running it so I'll try and flip it for a few bucks if it is indeed just a code.

On the listing on the Xbox store it says a code will be sent that needs to redeemed. My computer won't be capable of running it so I'll try and flip it for a few bucks if it is indeed just a code.
Sweet. Thanks. I think that means I will find a way to preorder, as the game looks interesting, but didn't want to pay that much for a shooter. Its an easier decision if I can make it cheaper (especially if I can't sell/trade it).

I just purchased two, 81 and change for 100 in store.
Yes!! I knew it. Good to hear these work too. Too bad I'm broke at the moment.

Btw Alan wake + DLC is available for download for us preview members. Thats the one thing holding me back from preordering Quantum Break. The fact that I already have AW and AW american nightmare. For the windows 10 version alone is not worth preordering for me. Hopefully we can get a hell of a deal closer to release for the physical version

Last edited by a moderator:
Will have to check it out in-store then. Hopefully someone will try it and let us know, as that's the best deal for XBL money.
The best deal would be:

1. Bring in a crusty (but working) laptop, and use the $50 GC to buy ...
  2. A $30 3-pack of $10 Xbox gift-cards, plus a $25 Xbox gift-card (costing $20 after 20% off) ...
  3. And now you spent $0 for $50 of Xbox gift cards (aka "profit").
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a $5 reward certificate, so $100 worth of Nintendo e-shop credit (plus another $5 reward cert with the points) for $85 is a pretty good deal. I was going to buy all the SNES Virtual Console games anyway, so this'll get me those and I'll have some money left over for the next Atlus sale.
Just make sure you have a New Nintendo 3ds since the SNES games won't work on any other model of 3ds. Effing Nintendo

Supposedly the reasoning behind that is that the original 3DS isn't powerful enough to handle SNES Virtual Console, which I can understand - but who was it that made the system that way?

That thing was using outdated technology from day one; saying they can't put SNES games on it for technical reasons is not an excuse.

bread's done
Back