Best Buy 3 games for $30 "sale"

If it wasn't for their damn shipping costs, I'd do it for Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Syberia and Mobile Light Force 2.

Thanks OP. I don't really see anything there that screams "BUY ME!", but there is a lot of stuff for kids on that list, so maybe a few parents on this board might find something.

No love for Fugitve Hunter:War on Terror?? ;) Moblie Light Force 2 is actually good imo but the rest are medicore.

I just noticed Mietha is from Murfreesboro that makes a total of 4 from around here

Sphinx and Voodoo Vince are excellent games.

I believe Sphinx is the best Zelda clone this generation. It's cheap everywere now, but people really need to play it.

[quote name='shipwreck']Sphinx and Voodoo Vince are excellent games.

I believe Sphinx is the best Zelda clone this generation. It's cheap everywere now, but people really need to play it.[/QUOTE]

These are two games that have been on my radar for a while. whenever i remember them i either have other things to buy or am broke. These are probably going to games i buy once everyone has gone next-gen.

[quote name='amos_82']Not a deal. I have picked up a couple of those at EBGAMES for $5 each when they clearance their titles.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's why I put the words "sale" in the subject in quotes. ;)

I believe Sphinx is the best Zelda clone this generation. It's cheap everywere now, but people really need to play it.[/QUOTE]

Yup, Anyone who hasn't played them is missing out IMO.

Another person to throw out some kind words for Sphinx, fun little Zelda clone, and it's nice that you must maim and damage the Mummy in the course of solving puzzles :rofl:

[quote name='guardian_owl']Another person to throw out some kind words for Sphinx, fun little Zelda clone, and it's nice that you must maim and damage the Mummy in the course of solving puzzles :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I honestly think Sphinx is the most overlooked game this generation. And I'm not talking overlooked like Beyond Good & Evil, I'm talking actually overlooked.

I would suggest that you not play it, if you haven't already. You'll just end up pissed that there will probably never be a sequel ;(

[quote name='shipwreck']I honestly think Sphinx is the most overlooked game this generation. And I'm not talking overlooked like Beyond Good & Evil, I'm talking actually overlooked.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I grabbed it last year at the TRU clearance and I was impressed. I think the overlooked award goes to i-ninja, for me at least.

[quote name='SpyderGT']I would suggest that you not play it, if you haven't already. You'll just end up pissed that there will probably never be a sequel ;([/QUOTE]

Well, that's the price you have to pay with video games these days.

:Looks over at Beyond Good & Evil, XIII, Haven, Advent Rising...

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']Agreed, I grabbed it last year at the TRU clearance and I was impressed. I think the overlooked award goes to i-ninja, for me at least.[/QUOTE]
I-Ninja's pretty good then? I've always debated about picking that one up, looked kinda interesting. It might make it on to my list for Gamestop's B2G1F with BG&E and Lost Kingdoms 2.

[quote name='botticus']I-Ninja's pretty good then? I've always debated about picking that one up, looked kinda interesting. It might make it on to my list for Gamestop's B2G1F with BG&E and Lost Kingdoms 2.[/QUOTE]

I-Ninja is a decent platformer, but completing the game 100% is a pain in the butt. In order to do that, you have to go through each level 3 times with different goals. My biggest complaint was that on a lot of the levels I could have actually completed all three goals in one run through the level. The game won't let you do that though, so it gets repetitive playing the same level 3 times. Imagine me writing that you have to play each level 3 times with different goals and then you reading that three times and you will start to understand that it is kind of annoying.

[quote name='shipwreck']I-Ninja is a decent platformer, but completing the game 100% is a pain in the butt. In order to do that, you have to go through each level 3 times with different goals. My biggest complaint was that on a lot of the levels I could have actually completed all three goals in one run through the level. The game won't let you do that though, so it gets repetitive playing the same level 3 times. Imagine me writing that you have to play each level 3 times with different goals and then you reading that three times and you will start to understand that it is kind of annoying.[/QUOTE]
Gotcha, thanks Ship. Luckily I have about 28 more days to figure out what I'd like to add on to this coupon.

I can't believe they still have some of those games from the sale they had a couple of years ago. I guess they order alot, no one is buying them or both.

OP, thanks for the heads up.

But, IMO, all those games are worse than "meh." I'd go with downright "you ain't putting that in my disc tray!"

[quote name='Professor Oreo']Thanks OP. I don't really see anything there that screams "BUY ME!", but there is a lot of stuff for kids on that list, so maybe a few parents on this board might find something.[/QUOTE]

If I bought any of those games for my son, I would expect to be stabbed by him while I slept.

bread's done
Back