Best Buy 3 games for $50 (Prince of Persia, Tony Hawk UG, etc)

mmn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Sorry if already posted :

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?j=1&id=pcmcat39400050003&type=category&cmp=

Get 3 select games for $50 shipped online only at BestBuy.com....

ESPN 2k5 (PS2/Xbox)
Tony Hawk Underground (NGC/Xbox/GBA)
Ghost Recon Island Thunder (Xbox)
Ghost Recon (Xbox/PS2)
D&D Heroes (Xbox)
GTA 3 (PS2)
GTA Compilation (PSOne)
Mechassault (Xbox)
Splinter Cell (GBA/Xbox/PS2)
Spider-Man 1 (PS2/NGC/Xbox)
Midnight Club 2 (PS2/Xbox)
Midnight Club 1 (PS2)
True Crime (Xbox/PS2)
DBZ : Budokai 2 (PS2)
Prince of Persia (PS2/Xbox)
Project Gotham 1 (Xbox)
Beyblade VForce (GBA)
Brute Force (Xbox)
Cabela's Dangerous Hunt (PS2)
Cabela's Deer Hunt 2004 (PS2)
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (PS2)
Dead Man's Hand (Xbox)
DBZ : Taiketsu (GBA)
Driver/Driver 2 2-pack (PSOne)
Enter the Matrix (PS2)
Fuzion Frenzy (Xbox)
Magic the Gathering : Battlegrounds (Xbox)
Midtown Madness (Xbox)
Return to Castle Wolfenstein (PS2/Xbox)
Stuntman (PS2)
Terminator 3 (GBA)
Trivial Pursuit (Xbox/PS2)
Jeopardy (PS2)
Wheel of Fortune (PS2)
Batman : Rise of Sin Tzu (GBA/NGC)

Not a bad deal.

So, if you only have a Gamecube, the only games you can get are

Batman : Rise of Sin Tzu (GBA/NGC)
Spider-Man 1 (PS2/NGC/Xbox)
Tony Hawk Underground (NGC/Xbox/GBA)

WHEE! Im so there for $50.

NOT

They probably don't stock as many Gamecube games as PS2 and Xbox games.

Besides, all of those games are "alright". Sin Tzu is probably the best Batman game made on this generation of consoles, Tony Hawk is great if you're a Tony Hawk fan, and Spider-Man 1 is playable.

Still, it's a better deal for Xbox or PS2 people looking to get ESPN and Prince of Persia or something.

espn2k5, thug + pop is the only one that makes any sense imo. but really just wait 8 or 9 months for espn 2k5 to get cheap.

Good deal but if you've got a BB which has the games you want nearbv you can just use GGCs to get $5 off each game (most if not all are about 20 bucks) for about $45 total for 3 games.

Thanks for the heads up, unfortunately I can't think of up to 3 games I want... Maybe I can get a couple of friends and all shop for $15 per game, since you can repeat the same titles in this deal.

[quote name='Benaorn']Sad part is the games they offer are only 19.99.[/quote]
Yea u can go 2 ur local BB (if you have one)and use the GGC and get them each for $15 (3 for $45) So I don't find this to great of a deal inless you don't have a local BB. Just my 2 cents

[quote name='epobirs']This might be useful if BB hadn't dropped PoP for Xbox for reason unknown.[/quote]

Ah, I see it does include PoP Xbox but it's online only where I cannot use my Reward Zone certificates. Grrr. I've been running into a lot of these situations lately. I wanted to price match some the great FRy's deals to places where I had credit to use up be they had conveniently gone out of stock on those particular items.

Or, just buy the games online, at regular price, and take them back to your store, and use the GGC's, to get them all for $45, instead of $50.

As for the Rewards Zone comment, up above, just bu y the game, and have CS at BB, return and resell it to you.

I do it all the time.

[quote name='Tennisjon2002']
Yea u can go 2 ur local BB (if you have one)and use the GGC and get them each for $15 (3 for $45) So I don't find this to great of a deal inless you don't have a local BB. Just my 2 cents[/quote]

I fully agree.

bread's done
Back