Best Buy - 360 Arkham City CE 59.99

Saw it for the same good price at FYE today as well. Still happier getting it for $10 without the mono statue and with a real case at BB, though.

Yeah id keep waiting on this one. With the $10 copies and the GOTY coming out, idk y you would spend 60 for this.

[quote name='Abeja']Yeah id keep waiting on this one. With the $10 copies and the GOTY coming out, idk y you would spend 60 for this.[/QUOTE]

Includes Catwoman & Iceberg Challenge Map DLC. Some copies also include Robin DLC. Also comes with the Statue. Can be considered better than GOTY Edition.

[quote name='Link2999']Includes Catwoman & Iceberg Challenge Map DLC. Some copies also include Robin DLC. Also comes with the Statue. Can be considered better than GOTY Edition.[/QUOTE]

Catwoman is a push cause its included with everything. U get 1 of the 3 challenge maps in the pack, and maybe the Robin pack at $6-7. Still dont think the statue is worth the difference, even if u valued the challenge map and robin code at $10. Harley Quinn DLC is gonna be $10 too

I would bite for $60. Best Buy online has the PS3 version for that price, I did not see the 360 version though sadly.

will drop further when the GOTY is released, they have to clear stock since not only is the GOTY incoming but it won't be much longer after that before GH GOTY copies come out.

Slightly a waste, IMO. Only because the GOTY is coming out. I'd get it then immediatley sell the ac copy so you can use the credit towards the GOTY.

bread's done
Back