Hey Guys, Next Weeks BB Ad Here!

Free $25 GC With Purchase Of Xbox 360 Kinect
Free $50 GC With Purchase Of Xbox 360 4GB System
250 GB HD X360 Slim - $100

Dance Central - $30
EA Sports Masters (Tiger Woods 12) (PS3, XBox 360) - $50 (Wii) - $40
Halo Reach - $40
Dragon Age 2 (PS3, X360, PC) - $40

Save $10 Dollars When You Buy Any Lego POTC Video Game and Any Of The POTC Combo Packs. Each Combo Pack is $17. Combo Packs Also Includes POTC: On Stranger Tides movie ticket.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SoulProphet']When You Buy Any Lego POTC Video Game [/QUOTE]

was there more then 1 Lego POTC game?

Edit: they prob mean xbox, ps3, or wii. silly me.

[quote name='Trojan']Yeah, I'm bummed there's nothing special for Brink.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Was hoping use a BB GC towards it... Guess I'll be getting it else where.

i have so much credit i'm still going to get it at BB. the nice thing there is that there is the 30 day price match policy. if it goes on sale i'll just get that difference.

[quote name='jessesixto']250 GB HD X360 S - $100
What does that mean?[/QUOTE]

I assume its a 250 GB hard drive for the new Xbox 360 slim (versus the old model).

is the halo reach price any good? i just got an xbox and i dont know prices for xbox exclusives :(

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Average. Solid deal on DA2[/QUOTE]
You could've got it for $30 release week w/purchase of the other AAA title that dropped the same week.
[quote name='vballboy51']no mention of brink? I'm thinking the move up a week really messed up the sales for next week.[/QUOTE]
unadvertised sale they've been really aggressive over the last 3-4 weeks

[quote name='vballboy51']i have so much credit i'm still going to get it at BB. the nice thing there is that there is the 30 day price match policy. if it goes on sale i'll just get that difference.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, the pm allows you to make your own sale. Kmart will drop the price $20-$25 w/i a month so the end result will probably be
$40 plus $10 pre-order credit not to mention that they've been giving $10 giftcards away over the last 3 weeks too. Add in the RZ points + 25% point bonus + gamers club all this credit will damn near pay off a new PS3 after the price cut.

I wish there was a 320 GB hard drive for the Xbox 360 slim, I'd buy that for $99.99. For 250 GB, still waiting for the original Xbox 360 version and the wireless N network adapter to drop in price/go on clearance.

Does this mean the following week is going to be a deal on PS Move accessories/bundles?

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I wish there was a 320 GB hard drive for the Xbox 360 slim, I'd buy that for $99.99.
Does this mean the following week is going to be a deal on PS Move accessories/bundles?[/QUOTE]
you could've gotten 500 GB(250 GB x2) for $195 last week at TRU b1g1 50% off.
PS Move stuff is on sale now eh sorta $3 off nav, controller $7 off Move controller & I think $7 off the bundle.
Actually if you were interested in both the 250 GB HD & Move bundle you could've gotten both during the TRU deal for $180 basically $90 ea.

[quote name='ahwang826']Could we price match kmarts 20 gc and still get 10 rz gc for preordering[/QUOTE]

YMMV BB usually doesn't acknowledge gaming coupons probably won't know what they are plus their not posted in the ad

Quick question to anyone who might know.

I have one of those crappy 10$ E-Gift Cards (From Portal 2), that expires next week. And for some reason the games i wanted arent getting added to the site (Despite releasing on the 24th).

I was planning to use the Gift Card and a RZ Credit to pay off the game. If i ordered a game from the site that cost the same price, could i just swap it when the game comes out without any issues?

bread's done
Back