Best Buy $5 Blu-Ray coupon. Good for 3/01/08 thru 3/31/08!

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Got this $5 dollars off coupon from donutman925 (BluRay) :hot:

bluraycouponvk9.jpg

It doesnt work until march..

Theyre up at the counter at best buy. mine had a huge ass stack of them..

Way to just rip the op for being helpful.

[quote name='opterasis']Says no copies...so unless your cashier is an idiot, its useless.[/quote]

Every cashier at my several bestbuys must be idiots then...

Why do some CAGS contiune to point out the OBVIOUS "no copies?" Experience cags know this already and have tons of successful purchases with "no copy" coupons.

[quote name='kevzik']Every cashier at my several bestbuys must be idiots then...

Why do some CAGS contiune to point out the OBVIOUS "no copies?" Experience cags know this already and have tons of successful purchases with "no copy" coupons.[/quote]

Not to mention that many coupons which you are SUPPOSED to print off from BestBuy.com also say "No copies."

Thanks OP, I was unaware of this coupon. I'll look for it next time I'm in store.

But is it really reusable? The coupon states that the cashier write "VOID" and place in the register. Don't mean to be ungrateful, just setting the record straight. I mean, since people say there is a stack at every register, people could probably just grab as many as they want and therefore have a "reusable coupon".

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']It doesnt work until march..

Theyre up at the counter at best buy. mine had a huge ass stack of them..

Way to just rip the op for being helpful.[/quote]

Would have been more helpful with some actual info, instead of just a scan, and having to read though for someone to point out that its a coupon you can get at the registers.

ok so i could whine like a bitch because the poster didn't mention 'no copies', or i could put on my big boy pants and read it for myself.

thanks poster ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Did you post this elsewhere on the Internet like you do every other deal on CAG? :whistle2:s[/quote]

Whats the problem with that Mr.?:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I wanted to assault Best Buy with four coupons...

$5 off any blu-ray from Best Buy
$5 off any music/movie/game from Best Buy Reward Zone
$5 off any Disney blu-ray from Disney
$10 off PotC: At World's End from Disney

I think those two Disney coupons are still valid anyway....but if they are they expire in March. I still might try to get it for $10 without this thread's $5 off any blu-ray (regular price)

I picked up a few of these this afternoon. Should come in handy. Especially seeing that I, Robot, Gattaca, and No Country for Old Men all come out on the same day. Hopefully I can use a couple coupons at a time but if not I guess I can make a couple of trips out to my car and back. :)

BB is offering a $20 Gift Card when you buy 2 on the Blu-ray DVDs on there list($24.99-$29.99). When used with these coupons, it is almost B1G1. Then turn around and use the GC to purchase 2 more - Repeat. My BB had a HUGE stack buy there computer, grabbed a handful for this weekend.

[quote name='freshzen']I wanted to assault Best Buy with four coupons...

$5 off any blu-ray from Best Buy
$5 off any music/movie/game from Best Buy Reward Zone
$5 off any Disney blu-ray from Disney
$10 off PotC: At World's End from Disney

I think those two Disney coupons are still valid anyway....but if they are they expire in March. I still might try to get it for $10 without this thread's $5 off any blu-ray (regular price)[/QUOTE]

those disney ones expired already but which $5 off rewardzone coupon are you referring to?

I was referring to the reward zone coupon they send me in the mail....I believe they send them out for every $250 you spend or something like that.

Where is this $20 gift card for buying 2 blu-ray offer? .....edit...

Get A Free $20 Gift Card Instantly When You Purchase 2 Of The Blu-Ray Movies In This Section // Titles must be purchased on the same receipt

Hellboy >>>> $24.99

The Fifth Element >>>> $24.99

Layer Cake >>>> $24.99

House Of Flying Daggers >>>> $24.99

Tears Of The Sun >>>> $24.99

Hostel: Director’s Cut >>>> $24.99

Resident Evil: Extinction >>>> $29.99

Ghost Rider >>>> $29.99

Spider-man 3 >>>> $29.99

Superbad: Unrated Extended Edition >>>> $29.99

Dragon Wars >>>> $29.99

Surf’s Up >>>> $29.99

The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford >>>> $29.99

Talladega Nights: The Ballad Of Ricky Bobby >>>> $29.99

Michael Clayton >>>> $29.99

The Brave One >>>> $29.99

Rocky Balboa >>>> $29.99

Hostel: Part II >>>> $29.99

I might try to stack coupons and get Fifth Element and Hellboy for around $10 each if you assume the $20 gift card is as good as cash. The selection kind of sucks though =P

[quote name='Stealthcat']haven't seen this at the registers, checked both in my area, could it be somewhere else in the store?[/quote]

Not one BB in my entire district of like 12 stores received these coupons. I had the employee print up a coupon and scan it, and it worked. But then he said, "Too bad we don't take copies". I said you don't even get the coupons to pass out to customers and we can't even print them because you guys are clueless? :roll:

F 'em. I ordered all of the Blu-Rays I'm getting in March from Amazon.

I wonder if I can use this coupon with the $10 off No Country... I can at least use it on the GC offer, and use the GC + $10 off to get NC free. Thanx.
*Edit* Hard to find 2 movies I want tho. Too bad Kung Fu Hustle isn't on the list...

They might hassle you about using this thread's $5 off :br: coupon with the $20 gift card offer, since the gift card is an offer and techincally you aren't allowed to use the $5 off coupon with an offer....YMMV

Getting No Country For Old Men for free is awesome though!

With the $5 off coupon you get back down to normal prices. Reason I say that is, I find BB to be more expensive than other places for Blu-Ray (ie Simpsons Movie - $35 BB, $30 all other retail, $25 online). And even the buy 2 get $20 gift card is almost not a deal since if you bought say Ghost Rider and Rocky Balboa from Amazon, they are $10 cheaper each with no tax. Just my opinion.

My BB had these *behind* the register. They gave me one after I made a Bluray purchase 'for my next visit'.

If you are searching for the coupons, it can't hurt to ask the cashier for one if they are hidden.

They manually took $5 off the price without question, they coupon didn't scan (probably printed it out too far sized down).

I also was able to use two $5 off coupons on the same transaction to get the $20 gift card for buying Hellboy and Fifth Element. I am tempted to get Tears of the Sun and either House of Flying Daggers or Hostel Part I for $10 each today...I'll probably pass though, I've got at least a 15 movie backup going on at the moment including the 4 blu-rays I have coming in from a trade.

I just used the coupon. The coupon scanned but she needed a manager to do an override. It took the guy a while to get there, meanwhile the lady was reading through the coupon. I thought she might see where it says no copies, if she did she didn't say anything.

I printed the coupon, thanks OP will see first if my BB has any of these lying around, if not I will be PM'ing I am Legend from wal-mart.com and then $5 and hopefully I'll be set =)

[quote name='sixspeednissan']This link has the coupon already set to the right size. I just printed the front, put the page back into the printer backwards and did the back of the coupon. It printed perfectly using this link. Then I used the office papercutter to hide any scissor chop marks on it and its good to go now.

http://www.couponmountain.com/images/default/files/470/153632.pdf?SID=349114647e95b68ad059_s1[/quote]

Wow, is the coupon supposed to be the width of a 6 1/2 x 11 paper? It's huge when I click that link!

eh, I just printed the coupon as is B&W, onto one side regular size paper 8.5x11, BB guy was cool, it scanned and he let me get I Am Legend Blu-Ray PM'd from Walmart.com at $18.87 - $5 = $13.87 + tax, I was out the door @ $14.88. SWEET!

[quote name='sixspeednissan']This link has the coupon already set to the right size. I just printed the front, put the page back into the printer backwards and did the back of the coupon. It printed perfectly using this link. Then I used the office papercutter to hide any scissor chop marks on it and its good to go now.

http://www.couponmountain.com/images/default/files/470/153632.pdf?SID=349114647e95b68ad059_s1[/quote]
Nice. Will have to try out duplexing this bad-boy and see what happens.

The guy who scanned it should have flipped the back of the coupon 180-degrees, as the back of the coupon looks OK when you flip it across the long edge. The real BB coupons always look OK from front to back when you flip it across the short edge.

I printed it front and back and they also didn't have a problem scanning it! Picked up Apocalypto for $15! Thanks OP!

I hit the jackpot with this. I used the $5 coupons and the $10 manufacture coupons and I went to Best Buy and priced match at Walmart whom had No Country & Enchanted for 23.87 on Blu-Ray and Dan in Real Life for 28.88. So I picked up the titles for $8.87, $8.87, $13.88 plus tax.

What a deal!

bread's done
Back