Best Buy: $5 off PS3 Titles $35 or More

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
PS3_header_save_5.jpg
10133227.jpg

Cool, just in time, the $10off55 coupon expires tomorrow!

EDIT: found another one on RFD, to save $10 when you buy for $55 of PS3 games, also expires on November 8th.
10133219.jpg

Do mine eyes device me or do neither of those say "Not valid with any other offer"?

Possible double dip?

I'm signed up to receive Reward Zone emails, but I didn't receive these.. is there a reason for that?

I think the only people getting these actually bought a PS3 at BestBuy. They don't check if you did in-stores though!

[quote name='constellation']Would I even make it in time to get a Reward Zone member ID? Looks like they have to ship it to you or something.[/QUOTE]

You can just sign up instore..

wow looks like i didnt get that email as well... if anyone has link or scan thats printable that would be awesome

I'm guessing we can just print the image that the OP posted. It also states that you need to provide them with your Rewards # too.

Please don't bring this coupon to store if you don't have already a Rewards card...

You need to have the card for some time in order to receive this coupon by email.

Therefore, you shall get the card on a visit before going again to BB and buy your PS3 game having already your Rewards card ... otherwise it will be VERY suspect to have a coupon without a membership card.

[quote name='snookie_wookums']Remember that time you ignored the door guy when he said hi to you? Well the email guys are getting you back for that.[/QUOTE]
Its true, you jerks...say hi back.

[quote name='addone']Its true, you jerks...say hi back.[/QUOTE]

The mandatory greetings are so insincere at my local BB, I usually just ignore them. Same thing at BBV.

bread's done
Back