Best Buy - 5% off PSN, Xbox Currency, Nintendo eShop, Steam Cards

Hey - thanks for the heads up htz. I had a $15 savings code for Best Buy (for a store pickup order over $100 a few weeks back) and it was set to expire on Jan. 31st. I almost bought a $20 PSN card with it yesterday but figured I'd wait just in case there was a sale. The $20 PSN card is only $1 off, but that's better than nothing.

And yeah, I need more PSN funds because of that 14 for '14 sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need about $20 more funds for the PSN wallet, so savings of any amount is welcome. I assume this price is in store as well so I'll pick up a card tomorrow when I'm out running errands. Digital codes getting taken off their site is annoying, however.

Lmao...the savings doesn't even cover the gas to get to my nearest BB. Thanks for the table scraps.

Thanks for these, I'm glad these can be discounted too. I might as well gather a couple for upcoming games.

Anyone know what's the most have they discounted these? Or the sale now is the usual and maxed discount? tia
Well, before the switch over to local currency, there were some really big price mistakes and occasional actual sales. After the currency switch, this has been it. The 5-10% off mark is basically the max.

Based on how much I spend on Steam any amount of savings would help, but I feel it would be negated by making impulse steam purchases that much easier.

Does the psn cards fall under digital gaming

Last edited:
Anyone know if psn cards count for digital gaming

Last edited:
If you price match at Target and use your Target card, you could get an additional 5% off.
Or if you have discover, order for instore pickup at bestbuy through shopdiscover for additional 5% back + 4% in gamers club reward points at bestbuy.

bread's done
Back