Best Buy $9.99 dead island riptide, $15.99 sleeping dogs, $23.99 zone of enders, soul calibur collectiors edition,$39.99 MSg the legacy collection

YBX87

Banned
disclaimer: prices are pretty high on the collectors editions

12/25/2013 updated:

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection $39.99, gcu price: $32

battlefield 4 limited edition  ps3Battlefield 4 Limited Edition    /xbox 360 Battlefield 4 Limited Edition: $34.99

fifa 14 ps3 /xbox 360 $34.99:  FIFA 14      / FIFA 14

Dead or Alive 5 xbox 360 $7.99

Dead or Alive 5 ps3 $7.99

NBA 2K13: Dynasty Edition - PlayStation 3   $55.99 

NBA 2K13: Dynasty Edition xbox 360 $55.99

Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition - PlayStation 3 $31.99 (HTZs favorite video game series)
Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition xbox 360 $31.99
Hitman HD Trilogy: Premium Edition ps3 $23.99 (HTZs favorite video game series)

Hitman HD Trilogy: Premium Edition xbox $23.99

Saints Row: The Third Platinum Pack xbox 360 $39.99

Ninja Gaiden 3 xbox 360 $7.99

Ninja Gaiden 3 ps3 $7.99

NHL 13 Stanley Cup Edition - PlayStation 3 $31.99

Mass Effect 3: N7 Collector's Edition ps3 $15.99

Soul Calibur V Collector's Edition ps3 $14.99

Tales of Graces f $28.99

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 ps3 $14.99

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ps3/xbox 360 $15.99

Risen 2: Dark Waters Special Edition ps3 $15.99

Risen 2: Dark Waters Special Edition xbox 360 $15.99

Dead Island Riptide: Special Edition ps3 $9.99

Dead Island Riptide: Special Edition xbox 360 $9.99

Forza Horizon: Limited Collector's Edition xbox 360 $47.99

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition xbox 360 $31.99

Soul Calibur V Collector's Edition xbox 360

Nintendo Selects: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess $15.99

Silent Hill: Downpour xbox 360/ps3 $9.99

The Last Story wii $18.99

P4G: Persona 4 Golden ps3 vita $23.99

Sniper Elite V2 ps3 $15.99

Yakuza: Dead Souls $15.99

Spec Ops: The Line Premium Edition ps3/xbox 360 $15.99

Prototype 2 - Blackwatch Collector's Edition $19.99

Need for Speed: Most Wanted: Limited Editionxbox360 /ps3 $15.99

XCOM: Enemy Unknown ps3/xbox 360 $15.99

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition xbox 360 $19.99

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two ps3 $15.99

Lollipop Chainsaw xbox 360/ps3 $15.99

F1 2012 xbox 360 $15.99

Fallout 3 & Oblivion Double Pack aka glitchest xbox 360 $15.99

Saints Row: The Third — The Full Package xbox 360/ps3 $39.99

uDraw GameTablet with uDraw Studio: Instant Artist $7.99

:wii: PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond $39.99 (seems to be OOP and OOS everywhere else)

NIntendo 3ds xl limited edition clearance sale, credits to phantomphoenix for his contributions on the find.

:3ds: Nintendo - Triforce 3DS XL with The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $208.99 :nottalking:

:3ds: Nintendo - 3DS XL with Mario & Luigi: Dream Team $189.99 :nottalking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know of a super cheap filler? I'm trying to get a game that's $39.99 and of course I can't use my $40 MYBBY GC on it until the total is $40 before taxes.

Does anyone know of a super cheap filler? I'm trying to get a game that's $39.99 and of course I can't use my $40 MYBBY GC on it until the total is $40 before taxes.
ninja gaiden 3, or dead or alive 5, or dead island riptide

Curious.... is this common with bestbuy.com, you choose the used version of the game which shows the price and then in your cart it's $1-$2 lower?

I know "Lollipop Chainsaw"...I was going to get it new but I figured I would try out a used game from bestbuy.com (hoping it comes with a manual and cover insert)...but instead of $9.99, it shows up as $8.99.

Trying other titles....and it's coming out much cheaper in the cart.

Disgaea 4 shows as $12.99 used and it shows up as $11.69 in the kart

Curious.... is this common with bestbuy.com, you choose the used version of the game which shows the price and then in your cart it's $1-$2 lower?

I know "Lollipop Chainsaw"...I was going to get it new but I figured I would try out a used game from bestbuy.com (hoping it comes with a manual and cover insert)...but instead of $9.99, it shows up as $8.99.

Trying other titles....and it's coming out much cheaper in the cart.

Disgaea 4 shows as $12.99 used and it shows up as $11.69 in the kart
GCU includes 10% off used games.

GCU includes 10% off used games.
Thanks...I guess I have GCU (I thought it was something people have to pay for yearly like Gamestop's card). I rarely shop at Best Buy (the nearest store is quite far from) but it's good to know. Thanks!

Looks like I'm in for Spec Ops: The Line and Dead or Alive 5. What's two more games for a mountainous backlog?

until that mountainous backlog collapse on top of you, thus burying you alive.
I was buried alive about 8 months ago.

Tonight, I just beat Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door on Gamecube. I've had that game since 2006 and have been playing it on and of since then. Kind of shows where I'm at with regard to finishing some games.

Just snagged Hitman Trilogy Premium and Hitman Absolution Professional. Been wanting the set for a while and with GCU the prices are decent. Thanks OP.

I'd be willing to bite on MvC at $15, too bad nobody has it anywhere.  Oh well....

Damn, no DMC or God of War Saga deals around :( Been waiting for them to hit $10. Guess I will have to wait for a gamefly sale or something since I missed out on the good GOWSaga deals earlier this year.

Agh.  I finally thought I was going to get soul calibur 5 CE, even though the 360 version is a lot more pricy than the PS3 version but Best Buy is hammering me with tax AND shipping. It kills the deal.  It falls just short of the $25 threshold for free shipping. Then I saw Twilight Princess for 16 and figured, ah what the hell. I've wanted that one for years.  But low and behold Twilight isn't available for shipping and it isn't available at any Best Buy within a hundred miles of me. Dang. 

Perhaps it is for the best.  The Soul Calibur CE like most collector's Editions favors flimsy cardboard in contrast to the durable plasic the regular editions come in.  That would just make for a melting pot of trouble when combined with Best Buys awful super cheap flimsy mailers.  The box would probably be hopelessly mangled before it even shipped out so dearly do they try to stuff products into an undersized yellow mailer slip.

Wow this is a first. I ordered DOA5 for the 360 yesterday (a Sunday mind you) and I got a shipment confirmation an hour later. Anyway, I just got home and here it was. Not sure when it got here but it had to have been a less than 24 hour turnaround from when I ordered it, and that was with free shipping. Well done Best Buy, well done!

Wow this is a first. I ordered DOA5 for the 360 yesterday (a Sunday mind you) and I got a shipment confirmation an hour later. Anyway, I just got home and here it was. Not sure when it got here but it had to have been a less than 24 hour turnaround from when I ordered it, and that was with free shipping. Well done Best Buy, well done!
Same here. I received DOA5 today and Best Buy sent it next day air. I guess upgraded shipping so people would get their packages before Christmas. Kudos to BB.

I am tired of stuff like this from Best Buy... it says the game is for order, then when i try to purchase it is says It can only be purchased for in-store pickup...

Then when I select a store, there are no Best Buys within 200 miles of myself, or any of my family members with the item instock.

Dead Rising Off the Record is $9.01 and cannot be found

Same with Mass Effect 3 Collectors....

I can name 30 other games I've tried in the past 2 weeks... all of which the same crap happened.

Anyone know how long this sale is going? Tried to price match Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge WiiU at Target and was told I'd hafta wait until after Xmas

Everything I wanted on the list said it wasn't available at my store. I went in today to pick up a Chromecast and decided to stroll over to see if there were any impulse buys I could make. Lo and behold, brand new Prototype Collectors edition sitting on the bottom of the shelf with no visible price tags anywhere. The saran wrap was ripped in the corner and there was a deep cut through the outer cardboard sleeve, but other than that rang up at $20 bucks no problem. Everything was included inside and the damage to the case is only on the outersleeve and is no big deal.

My backlog continues to grow!

oddly enough, the only game I purchased today in store for this sale (NFS Most Wanted) rang up $19.99 instead of $15.99.  However, I got the clerk to match Amazon's price which was the latter.  I also noticed NG3 was marked $9.99 and not $7.99 and DOA5 was $15.99 and not $7.99.  The online prices are still as posted which is odd.... I should've just said check your online price, but I panicked thinking they had been adjusted.  Luckily the amazon thing worked bc I was actually unaware of their price

Anyone know how long this sale is going? Tried to price match Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge WiiU at Target and was told I'd hafta wait until after Xmas
Well, since that's not what's on sale, plus that's a clearance game at target now... Good luck.

I am tired of stuff like this from Best Buy... it says the game is for order, then when i try to purchase it is says It can only be purchased for in-store pickup...

Then when I select a store, there are no Best Buys within 200 miles of myself, or any of my family members with the item instock.

Dead Rising Off the Record is $9.01 and cannot be found

Same with Mass Effect 3 Collectors....

I can name 30 other games I've tried in the past 2 weeks... all of which the same crap happened.
How is it Best Buy's fault that they are marking down discontinued games? It's obvious they're clearing out inventory of games that they are no longer carrying in stores, so why blame them? 200 miles isn't the entire United States. Obviously some stores, some places still have some of these games in stock. Retailers do this because it starts costing them money to hold onto discontinued product.

Agh. I finally thought I was going to get soul calibur 5 CE, even though the 360 version is a lot more pricy than the PS3 version but Best Buy is hammering me with tax AND shipping. It kills the deal. It falls just short of the $25 threshold for free shipping. Then I saw Twilight Princess for 16 and figured, ah what the hell. I've wanted that one for years. But low and behold Twilight isn't available for shipping and it isn't available at any Best Buy within a hundred miles of me. Dang.

Perhaps it is for the best. The Soul Calibur CE like most collector's Editions favors flimsy cardboard in contrast to the durable plasic the regular editions come in. That would just make for a melting pot of trouble when combined with Best Buys awful super cheap flimsy mailers. The box would probably be hopelessly mangled before it even shipped out so dearly do they try to stuff products into an undersized yellow mailer slip.
The Soul Calibur CE is too big for a yellow mailer...the Wii Fit U pedometer I purchased from them is tiny and that came in a fairly large cardboard box with plenty of air bag packing. You sure you're not just making things up?

Question for anyone whos already got their copy of DOA5. I placed an order the other day and recieved it yesterday. But it does not appear to be the collectors edition. it dosnt look to be the same box cover as what i ordered,  in addition to looking like a used game. It has the heat shrink wrap they use to reseal games. Also when they re shrinkwraped it they broke the top part and bowed the whole case. Has anyone else had a similar experiance?

Question for anyone whos already got their copy of DOA5. I placed an order the other day and recieved it yesterday. But it does not appear to be the collectors edition. it dosnt look to be the same box cover as what i ordered, in addition to looking like a used game. It has the heat shrink wrap they use to reseal games. Also when they re shrinkwraped it they broke the top part and bowed the whole case. Has anyone else had a similar experiance?
it clearly said it is the regular doa5, and there is no collectors edition. but a ultimate edition.

The Soul Calibur CE is too big for a yellow mailer...the Wii Fit U pedometer I purchased from them is tiny and that came in a fairly large cardboard box with plenty of air bag packing. You sure you're not just making things up?
I actually ordered the Absolution Professional edition and it came in a yellow mailer roughly the size of a paper grocery bag. It was folded over and taped since the Absolution game wasn't really all that big, just thick. But it could have easily held many of the larger collector editions.

bread's done
Back