Best Buy Ad 1/28-2/3

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases:

• :ps4: Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Steelbook Brawler Edition $59.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • :xb1: :ps4: UFC 3 Champions Edition $79.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • :xb1: :ps4: UFC 3 $59.99 (Available Friday)
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: South Park: The Fractured But Whole $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Grand Theft Auto V $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Madden NFL 18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Edition $39.99 Save $20
  • Save on Top PlayStation VR Titles (Prices not listed):
    Doom VFR
  • The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim VR
  • Paranormal Activity

Everything Else:

• Nintendo Switch 32GB Console $299.99
  • PlayStation 4 1TB Console $299.99
  • Save $50 on PlayStation VR (Was $299.99-$449.99)
  • Free Xbox Stand with the purchase of any Xbox One S Console
  • Aftergrow AG 6 Wired Gaming Headset $44.99 Save $5
  • Save $30 on select Astro Headsets
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Last Flag Flying $19.99
  • Professor Marston & the Wonder Women $16.99 Save $3
  • Tyler Perry's Boo 2!: A Madea Halloween $19.99 Save $3

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I've received mine yet...I should be getting 2 or 3 of them.

How/where are they sent to us? Are these codes that are sent via email? Or do they simply get added to our Reward Zone/My Best Buy points?

If I haven't received yet, is there some semblance of customer service either via phone or chat that will actually help with this issue?
You should call them. They took my info and order numbers down and gave me an incident number in case the code don't show up this week.

If anyone is worried about input lag on the 900E, don't. I was a little concerned about the 34ms lag but it turns out I don't notice anything different or worse compared to my last set. I tested my wall bouncing in Gears 4 and it's still pretty responsive. If you want to spring for it, I endorse it fully. Once you get the settings down and properly calibrate it, it's a mouth watering picture. I just played AC Origins on it on my XBX and the amount of detail is just astounding.

That’s the one I’m planning on getting this week from Costco. Get the xtra year warranty and get Squaretrade for a bit more.

The Sony X900E is nice but the extra money takes away from my Monster Hunter PS4 Pro lol
I spent a lot of time looking at the MU8000 and the X900E and I feel like the MU8000 is the superior TV. I just never saw an instance where the X900E looked better on display. I'm going to trust my eyes before I trust mathematical reviews where they measure temperature and stuff like that.

Still waiting for my codes as well. I contacted their phone support and the person was not helpful at all. Sounded kinda like a passive aggressive broken record lol. The Web chat did offer to do a $30 price adjustment if I placed an order right then, but at the time I couldn't.

I spent a lot of time looking at the MU8000 and the X900E and I feel like the MU8000 is the superior TV. I just never saw an instance where the X900E looked better on display. I'm going to trust my eyes before I trust mathematical reviews where they measure temperature and stuff like that.

Go with the 8000

Need some advice should I jump now one the xb1 x deal with the free controller and live or wait it out for awhile longer. After all my Xmas BB gift cards I got from family this year I would only be paying $340 out of pocket for it. I do have a perfectly fine xb1 s that I am using currently and also have 2 controllers still in boxes that I haven’t used yet so even the free controller is not that special of a deal to me.

Need some advice should I jump now one the xb1 x deal with the free controller and live or wait it out for awhile longer. After all my Xmas BB gift cards I got from family this year I would only be paying $340 out of pocket for it. I do have a perfectly fine xb1 s that I am using currently and also have 2 controllers still in boxes that I haven’t used yet so even the free controller is not that special of a deal to me.
Do you have a 4K HDR TV? If the answer is yes then I would jump on this if I were you. I am in a similar boat as you though, minus the gift cards.

I am personally waiting to buy an Xbox One X after I pay my Best Buy credit card off because I also want to get a new TV along with the One X. I have a 4K TV currently, but it doesn't have HDR and I have a PS4 Pro so I have not felt a need to get the One X with the lack of exclusives on the One right now and Cuphead looks just fine on my OG Xbox One.

Do you have a 4K HDR TV? If the answer is yes then I would jump on this if I were you. I am in a similar boat as you though, minus the gift cards.

I am personally waiting to buy an Xbox One X after I pay my Best Buy credit card off because I also want to get a new TV along with the One X. I have a 4K TV currently, but it doesn't have HDR and I have a PS4 Pro so I have not felt a need to get the One X with the lack of exclusives on the One right now and Cuphead looks just fine on my OG Xbox One.
Yes I have a 55” inch TCL with basic HDR.

Did you only see them in a showroom? Rtings calibrates for a reason.

Ultimately if you are happy with your decision that is what matters.

So there actually is an Xbox One S that is $90 off but it's the non-bundle sku that is pretty much sold out everywhere. :roll:

I got my eye on a few Samsung 50-60 inch 4k with hdr . Still haven't made up my mind yet. Was hopi g for a better sale . The one I wanted originally was cheaper at the beginning of the month.

Has Battlefront 2 ever been on sale at BB yet? I see that it's $40 at GS and Target next week and would prefer to get it with GCU. I'm hoping in next week's ad it will be since GS is $40 now and Target will be next week.

Has Battlefront 2 ever been on sale at BB yet? I see that it's $40 at GS and Target next week and would prefer to get it with GCU. I'm hoping in next week's ad it will be since GS is $40 now and Target will be next week.
I think it was a Deal of the Day there like 3-4 days ago for $34.99 before GCU discount.

So I PMed a mod on the Best Buy forums with my 3 order numbers and they are now mailing me a $30 gift card since I never got my codes. Easier than trying to figure out what to buy before they expire on Saturday. :D

Not sure where to discuss this, but I just got a coupon via email that will give 11% back in Best Buy rewards points if I use my Best Buy citibank-issued credit card. One-time use only, expires Feb 28th. Coupon does not say anything about gift cards being excluded.

So I PMed a mod on the Best Buy forums with my 3 order numbers and they are now mailing me a $30 gift card since I never got my codes. Easier than trying to figure out what to buy before they expire on Saturday. :D
Nice, I will try the forums now. No luck with the phone support yet.

Not sure where to discuss this, but I just got a coupon via email that will give 11% back in Best Buy rewards points if I use my Best Buy citibank-issued credit card. One-time use only, expires Feb 28th. Coupon does not say anything about gift cards being excluded.
I'm ticked I didn't wait one more day to buy the Switch. Bought one yesterday.

If anyone is worried about input lag on the 900E, don't. I was a little concerned about the 34ms lag but it turns out I don't notice anything different or worse compared to my last set. I tested my wall bouncing in Gears 4 and it's still pretty responsive. If you want to spring for it, I endorse it fully. Once you get the settings down and properly calibrate it, it's a mouth watering picture. I just played AC Origins on it on my XBX and the amount of detail is just astounding.

Sounds like your enjoying the tv we discussed a couple weeks ago. Did you happen to check out the spreadsheet I posted with settings?

Just a reminder.  I used my last $10 code that expires today (from store pickup promo).

Someone else mentioned you could use it in store to buy a BB gift card.  Didn't want to drive over there, so I just used mine online and bought a $10 PSN card with free shipping.

The last two times I bought PSN cards online from BB, they screwed it up.

The first time the code had already been scratched and redeemed. Before the card got to me, they somehow knew something was weird, because they emailed me if everything went right with the purchase.

The second time, the card wasn't redeemed, but it wasn't activated either.

Both times I was able to get it fixed, but obviously it was a pain making phone calls, and now I just go in to a store to get cards of any sort.

Almost forgot about my 3 $10 certs today. I ended up buying Watch Dogs 2 and South Park: TFBH for $17.00. Not the most amazing deal but I am happy enough.

Hey guys, I plan to buy Horizon Zero Dawn Complete (retailed at $49.99) with my Best Buy 20% off (down to $39.99).  If within 30 days the price dropped (for example, to $42.99), do u think they will PM it for me or they will deny it due to my 20% off Best Buy member discount?

Hey guys, I plan to buy Horizon Zero Dawn Complete (retailed at $49.99) with my Best Buy 20% off (down to $39.99). If within 30 days the price dropped (for example, to $42.99), do u think they will PM it for me or they will deny it due to my 20% off Best Buy member discount?
They will adjust it.

Hey guys, I plan to buy Horizon Zero Dawn Complete (retailed at $49.99) with my Best Buy 20% off (down to $39.99). If within 30 days the price dropped (for example, to $42.99), do u think they will PM it for me or they will deny it due to my 20% off Best Buy member discount?
Just mention you have GCU in the chat for the price adjustment and give them the price you paid (both regular price and with GCU) and the price you should get now (both regular and after GCU). They've always honored the price adjustment with GCU after I do this. Though please note they only add GCU to internal price adjustments on their own prices. They will not add GCU if you try to price match someone, for example Amazon (per the rules of price matching and GCU).

bread's done
Back