No Good Deed DVD $16.99

Archer Season 5 Blu-Ray $24.99

Archer Season 5 DVD $19.99

Glee Season 5 DVD $31.99

Black Sails Season 1 Blu-Ray+Digital $26.99

Black Sails Season 1 DVD $21.99

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

Last edited by a moderator:
$25 for Archer blu? Yeah no.  I'll wait until it's either $15 at BB/Amazon or $13 on a Fox Connect 50% off sale.

$25 for Archer blu? Yeah no. I'll wait until it's either $15 at BB/Amazon or $13 on a Fox Connect 50% off sale.
Yeah, as much as I like this show...I don't want to pay anymore than $10 a season. If I gotta wait a few years, I'm ok with that.

Yeah, as much as I like this show...I don't want to pay anymore than $10 a season. If I gotta wait a few years, I'm ok with that.
This. I caved on the Archer DVDs cause they were $30 for all four seasons from FoxConnect. I could justify that price for the four seasons...but season 5? It needs to hit the $10-15 on DVD before I'll bite.

Is this confirmed:    No Good Deed Blu-Ray+DVD+Digital $19.99

It only shows up as either blu and digital or dvd and digital on there website

Last edited by a moderator:
The latest season of Vampire Diaries and Season 1 of The Originals are only 19.99 on Blu if that's your thing. Typically the lowest these seasons ever go on Blu, as they tend to stay insanely high for whatever reason. Combo packs as well.

This. $20 was the lowest it hit, but a couple bucks more won't hurt too much.
It was on sale for $20 at Target the same time there was a 10% off cartwheel for all entertainment. So technically $18 is the lowest price that I think it has been. That's when I snagged it.

Boyhood was a great film, largely because of how different it was, but considering its' limited release and how quietly it passed by for most people I'm surprised it isn't releasing with more of a sale price to entice those that heard about it and wanted to but didn't get around to seeing it in theaters.

bread's done
Back