The Simpsons Season 13 - $39.99
Glee Season 1 - $44.99

$9.99
Orphan
Saw VI
Pandorum
Resident Evil: Extinction

*Info thanks to CES at Blu-ray.com*

Time for Amazon to drop its price on Dollhouse to match the upcoming price from BB.

Even funnier how Iron Man 2 was cheaper last week and is cheaper this week, then goes back up to $29.99 next week.

[quote name='shrike4242']Time for Amazon to drop its price on Dollhouse to match the upcoming price from BB.

Even funnier how Iron Man 2 was cheaper last week and is cheaper this week, then goes back up to $29.99 next week.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...Best Buy has been all over the place lately with their week-to-week pricing.

[quote name='integrafied1']Yeah...Best Buy has been all over the place lately with their week-to-week pricing.[/QUOTE]They have followed one pattern I've noticed for major movie releases, though.

They do a small reduction in price for release week, a larger one the week after and then jack it back up to the full price for a while on the third week and onwards.

[quote name='shrike4242']Time for Amazon to drop its price on Dollhouse to match the upcoming price from BB.

Even funnier how Iron Man 2 was cheaper last week and is cheaper this week, then goes back up to $29.99 next week.[/QUOTE]

Yep on Dollhouse.

The rest of these prices are crazy.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Heard Pandorum was good. Worth picking up at this price?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='atchisonk']I really enjoyed Pandorum, well worth $9.99 IMO.[/QUOTE]

It was good. Great price but I just don't know if there is enough replay value unless you have some buddies over to watch it (and they never seen it).

Good movie but when I watched it 2x (got it from Netflix) I think it lost something (trying to no give it away)

Just curious...maybe it's been asked before, but why do these threads always include solely Blu-ray pricing in most cases? The forum is still labeled to include DVD, and some of us in the CAG community care about both Blu-ray and DVD deals.

[quote name='GreyFox787']Just curious...maybe it's been asked before, but why do these threads always include solely Blu-ray pricing in most cases? The forum is still labeled to include DVD, and some of us in the CAG community care about both Blu-ray and DVD deals.[/QUOTE]At least for the past few months, the ads have been posted early on Blu-Ray.com, which only posts the BR prices and nothing else.

Someone transcribes the information from that site to here.

[quote name='GreyFox787']Just curious...maybe it's been asked before, but why do these threads always include solely Blu-ray pricing in most cases? The forum is still labeled to include DVD, and some of us in the CAG community care about both Blu-ray and DVD deals.[/QUOTE]

I had previously asked if anyone would like to see dvd pricing as well....
but no one responded so I figured posting that info was kind of a moot point.
However, for the upcoming weeks ad I went ahead and included dvd prices.

bread's done
Back