• :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 $29.99
  • :ps4: :switch: Flipping Death $29.99
  • :switch: Big Buck Hunter Arcade $29.99
New Releases Available  Friday:

• :xb1: :ps4: SOULCALIBUR VI $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Dark Souls Trilogy $79.99
  • :switch: Dark Souls: Remastered $39.99
Everything Else:

• Free $100 Best Buy Gift Card when you buy any Xbox One Console and a Samsung QLED TV
  • Save $10 on 3 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of any Xbox Gaming Headset
  • Save $10 on 12-Months of PlayStation Plus with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Save 25% on select Overwatch Collectibles
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Ant-Man and the Wasp $22.99 Save $2
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp 4K $29.99
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Arizona $14.99
  • The Big Lebowski 4K $19.99
  • Unfriended: Dark Web $19.99 Save $3
  • Ash vs. Evil Dead: The Complete Collection with Only @ BB Bobblehead $49.99

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right, it does come with socks. Best Buy does offer a Talim figurine with the game though
That free figure with SC6 is probably nothing special. Not sure what it looks like because they came wrapped but it's very small.

Anyone else thinking of cancelling their SC6 CE pre orders? I'm really thinking the game may not be worth it
I downgraded due to not being sure of the dlc, but watching tournament play the last 2 weekends has me sure the game will be a hit for me. It feels a lot more like 2 than the others since.

Soul Calibur 6 is the definition of low effort sequel. Unless you are making money off it in tournament play, just wait a few months and grab it at $20.
Couldn't agree more. They made it simply because soul caliber fans exist, not necessarily because they were creatively inspired to renew the franchise. A cash grab in its entirety.

Bestbuy sales are the best they have been in years.You Guys really are cheep asses his finding a better job or a part time instead of complaining about a company trying to make going against Amazon and Walmart who are killing brick and mortar.And I use to work in retail years ago and that don’t make much profits off of games,movie or cds they normally sell them at a low price hopeful that they sell enough to make a profit on them,
"best they've been in years" tells me you haven't actually been paying attention. You're just saying things to say them.

Couldn't agree more. They made it simply because soul caliber fans exist, not necessarily because they were creatively inspired to renew the franchise. A cash grab in its entirety.
I love Soul Calibur, and I am glad to see it again but you're actually pretty right.

Namco-Bandai are on record stating that this is an experiment, and if it doesn't do well then the franchise future is in doubt.

Isn't an experiment the opposite of a cash grab? They're putting it out there not knowing how it will do. Marvel Infinite was a cash grab, they were expecting big things.

Played Starlink this morning on my buddy's Switch.  Game is fun, but it is sure as shit not worth the price tag of the Starter Edition.  The toys are really pointless IMO.  I might grab it down the line when it goes on sale, which I expect in the next month or so lol

So back when BB has the Visa Checkout discount last year, I pre-ordered RDR2 and Mario Odyssey, getting them both for $36 each in the process.

I've decided to get the digital copy of RDR2 but I'm not sure, if I cancel my physical copy at BB, will I lost that discount and get charged an extra $25 for Odyssey?

So back when BB has the Visa Checkout discount last year, I pre-ordered RDR2 and Mario Odyssey, getting them both for $36 each in the process.

I've decided to get the digital copy of RDR2 but I'm not sure, if I cancel my physical copy at BB, will I lost that discount and get charged an extra $25 for Odyssey?
Yes. They will retroactively charge you the difference.

Yup, one of my orders was for Injustice 2 CE and Redout for Switch which eventually was canceled and I got charged extra.

Tangential, but since I brought it up earlier, the socks are awesome and totally worth losing the GCU discount over.

I love Soul Calibur, and I am glad to see it again but you're actually pretty right.

Namco-Bandai are on record stating that this is an experiment, and if it doesn't do well then the franchise future is in doubt.
So basically their strategy is to half ass an attempt, then when it doesn't sell, blame it on there not being enough fans. Typical AAA strategy to kill a beloved franchise and dev team COUGH DEAD SPACE COUGH

Soul Calibur 6 is the definition of low effort sequel. Unless you are making money off it in tournament play, just wait a few months and grab it at $20.
What? Have you even played it?

I picked up up Friday and I’m surprised how robust single player is. Lots of customization options for roster and created characters. Online has played extremely well so far with minimal lag. I hate to be the “Ive been playing since Soul Blade” guy, but this is probably the best Soul Calibur has been in a LONG time.

The new mechanics they introduced are pretty cool, but they could do a better job of having actual tutorials on how they work instead of tons of text tutorials.

Not sure where you’re getting the “low effort” sequel bit here.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back