Available Now:
Dark Shadows:

• DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $9.99
  • Blu-ray (Movie-Only Edition with UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $9.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter:

• DVD - $14.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99
  • Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $24.99
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted:

• DVD - $14.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) plus wearable Marty’s Rainbow Wig - $19.99
  • Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $24.99
Werewolf: The Beast Among Us Unrated:

• DVD - $16.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99
Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures:

• 5-Disc Blu-ray Collection - $49.99
Free Brave Collectible Case:
Get a free exclusive Brave collectible case (discs not included) when you pre-order Brave on Blu-ray. Minimum 5 per store and offer good through 11/12/12 while supplies last. $7.50 deposit required and only redeemable at Best Buy store location where deposit was placed. Not valid with other discounts, special bonus or free offers or promotions

$9.99 Halloween Hits on Blu-ray:

• Friday the 13th Uncut
  • Hannibal
  • Saw VII: The Final Chapter Unrated (includes DVD and Digital Copy)
  • Jennifer's Body Unrated
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge / A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors 2-Movie Collection
  • The Silence of the Lambs
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
  • Young Frankenstein
TV on DVD and Blu-ray Sale

Mad Men:

• Seasons 1 - 4 on DVD - $15.99 each
Scandal:

• Season 1 on DVD - $16.99
Happy Endings:

Weeds:

• Season 5 on DVD - $12.99
  • Season 6 on DVD - $15.99
  • Season 7 on DVD - $22.99
Nurse Jackie:

• Season 3 on DVD - $22.99
Boss:

• Season 1 on DVD - $24.99
Magic City:

• Season 1 on Blu-ray - $29.99
Suburgatory:

The Walking Dead:

• Season 1 on Blu-ray - $24.99
  • Season 2 on DVD - $34.99
  • Season 2 on Blu-ray - $39.99
Once Upon a Time:

• Season 1 on DVD - $29.99
Revenge:

• Season 1 on DVD - $29.99
Castle:

• Season 2 on DVD - $24.99
  • Seasons 3 - 4 on DVD - $29.99 each
Grey's Anatomy:

• Season 1 on DVD - $12.99
  • Seasons 2 - 6 on DVD - $16.99 each
  • Seasons 7 - 8 on DVD - $29.99 each
Spartacus:

• Season 1 on Blu-ray - $29.99
  • Season 2 on DVD - $29.99
  • Season 2 on Blu-ray - $34.99
Modern Family:

• Seasons 1 - 2 on DVD - $24.99 each
  • Seasons 1 - 2 on Blu-ray - $29.99 each
  • Season 3 on DVD - $34.99
  • Season 3 on Blu-ray - $39.99
Thanks to Annie Chu!

M

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice price on the Indiana Jones set. Crossing my fingers that Amazon will PM so I can save time, gas, and money.

[quote name='Raye']Nice price on the Indiana Jones set. Crossing my fingers that Amazon will PM so I can save time, gas, and money.[/QUOTE]

I pretty much guarantee you will see it on Black Friday for $30 or less much like Back to the Future and Jurassic Park the last two years.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I pretty much guarantee you will see it on Black Friday for $30 or less much like Back to the Future and Jurassic Park the last two years.[/QUOTE]

I guarantee you won't

It'll definitely drop. I don't know about $30, but you may be able to find it for cheaper than $50. It seems like it'd probably follow the Extended LOTR Trilogy pricing.

[quote name='Grammar Police']It'll definitely drop. I don't know about $30, but you may be able to find it for cheaper than $50. It seems like it'd probably follow the Extended LOTR Trilogy pricing.[/QUOTE]

Oh you mean playin the walmart.com instock outta stock game from February again

I bought Madagascar 3D on release day for $24.99 after the $5 off dvd trade in. Will i able to get my $5 back when i bring my receipt in on sunday since it will be on sale for $24.99

In for Dark Shadows this coming week. Waiting on the Indy set and BF to see if it'll be cheaper than $50.

[quote name='trunks982']I bought Madagascar 3D on release day for $24.99 after the $5 off dvd trade in. Will i able to get my $5 back when i bring my receipt in on sunday since it will be on sale for $24.99[/QUOTE]No. You paid $24.99 for it.

[quote name='FadeToOne']I guarantee either outcome is possible.[/QUOTE]

Exactly... if someone had posted about waiting until the BTTF set was under $15 to get it the first time it went on sale, I'd have thought they were crazy... then Target put it on sale... I myself will continue to hold out as well until BF...

[quote name='shrike4242']In for Dark Shadows this coming week. Waiting on the Indy set and BF to see if it'll be cheaper than $50.

No. You paid $24.99 for it.[/QUOTE]

Exactly... the $5 coupon is no longer valid, so you won't get compensation for it.

I, on the other hand, bought 'Nightmare Before Christmas 3D' last week for $35 (-$5 coupon) and it's $20 this week... so when I take it in to pricematch this week I'll get $10 back, not $15 because the coupon is no longer active.

[quote name='Grammar Police']It'll definitely drop. I don't know about $30, but you may be able to find it for cheaper than $50. It seems like it'd probably follow the Extended LOTR Trilogy pricing.[/QUOTE]

I think it would be more like the Star Wars set which really hasn't seen many big sales at all.

Guess I should have waited on Indy though since I got it at launch for $63 or so from Amazon (was in my goldbox) and haven't gotten time to watch any of them yet.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I guarantee you won't[/QUOTE]
It will there is like 20 copies at my best buy, no one bought it, it's bound to go lower for Black Friday.

[quote name='Trojann']It will there is like 20 copies at my best buy, no one bought it, it's bound to go lower for Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Good point. I remember seeing a ton of copies at my own Best Buy as well. I suppose I can wait until Black Friday; it's not like I absolutely need it.

[quote name='larrythefatcat']Exactly... the $5 coupon is no longer valid, so you won't get compensation for it.

I, on the other hand, bought 'Nightmare Before Christmas 3D' last week for $35 (-$5 coupon) and it's $20 this week... so when I take it in to pricematch this week I'll get $10 back, not $15 because the coupon is no longer active.[/QUOTE]

Thank u and shrike for clearing that up.

Gonna pick up happy endings!
changeme

Thanks to being Silver, I got Indiana Jones adjusted today. I know the folks in here are banking on low price BF, but to enjoy the films from day 1 and get $15 back just because was good for me.

can u still trade-in dvd's or did it end and when is the next one if it did end

FYI: Dark Shadows has a flixster website listed on the UV insert. According to the fine print, that's an SD version of the movie. If you redeem the movie through VUDU, you get the HD and HDX versions as well.

Damn I'm going to have to go to Best Buy and get a partial refund on Dark Shadows. Anyone know what they do when a reward zone cert lowers the item price? Do they give the amount off for an adjustment before or after the cert price?

[quote name='Blaster man']FYI: Dark Shadows has a flixster website listed on the UV insert. According to the fine print, that's an SD version of the movie. If you redeem the movie through VUDU, you get the HD and HDX versions as well.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know about the Vudu thing never redeemed the code will have to do that thanks. Happy I saw this thread thought called up BBs customer service and now I'm going to have $8.18 returned.:D

bread's done
Back