• :xb1: :ps4: The Evil Within 2 $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Friday the 13th: The Game $39.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Destiny 2 $49.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: :ps4: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare $39.99 Save $10
  • :3ds: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia $34.99 Save $5
Everything Else:

• Xbox One S 500GB Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Bundle $279.99
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Save $5 on an Xbox One Play & Charge Kit when you buy an Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • Save $10 on 3-Month or 6-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Free Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege download code when you buy an Xbox Live 6-Month Gold Subscription
  • Free Resident Evil 7 when you buy a PlayStation VR (Excludes PSVR Bundle)
  • Turtle Beach Elite Pro Tournament Wired Gaming Headset $169.99 Save $30
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Baby Driver $19.99 Save $5
  • Baby Driver 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99 Save $2
  • The Beguiled $22.99 Save $2
  • The House $22.99 Save $7
  • Pilgrimage $16.99 Save $3
  • Wish Upon $19.99
  • The Peanuts Holiday Collection 4K $34.99

Speaking of visa checkout, I hope they do another promotion soon. They canceled my Project Octopath Traveler shortly after the preorder went up months ago, but now the game has been relisted. It'd be nice to get some Switch games for less than MSRP with GCU.

Last edited:
Spyder up in here like Michael Shannon in Take Shelter.

THERE’S A STORM COMING! ONE LIKE YOU’VE NEVER SEEN! MICROTRANSACTIONS ARE COMING!

Picking up WWE 2K18 on Friday. I want Shadow of War, but feel like it will go on sale for Black Friday and I can wait to pick it since I have no idea when I will be able to get around to playing with everything else coming out. 

I noticed in my BB my offers there is a $5 off 29.99 video game purchase, but the only thing that sucks is I don't think it will stack with GCU 20%.  

I noticed in my BB my offers there is a $5 off 29.99 video game purchase, but the only thing that sucks is I don't think it will stack with GCU 20%.
It will not online. It will in store, once you confirm your info at the register, it should pop up on their screen with offers. It works for any title 29.99 + before GCU kicks in. Understand though it will only work as a $4 discount due to GCU.

i think what's more troubling is the bogus $80 play 3 days early deluxe editions, could be the start of $80 msrp

Do you still get the $10 rewards cert if you preorder Shadow of War right now?

Edit: Looks like it still comes with the ring but it doesnt add to the cart...

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still get the $10 rewards cert if you preorder Shadow of War right now?

Edit: Looks like it still comes with the ring but it doesnt add to the cart...

Crap. I totally forgot about the ring. Bet we are s.o.l now.
Do you think we are not able to get the ring anymore? Cuz if that's the case, I'll cancel my pre order that I just made lol

I also forgot about it, and now, if I don't get the ring, I'll just wait for an offer later on

Seems like the ring is in limited supply.  It comes off and on again which means stock is low.  I was able to order it a few days ago when I was finally able to get the ring to add to cart.  

But hey, why bother to look up facts when you can just rely on hysterical ranting from YouTube assholes
Holy hell have youtuber gamers been trying to circlejerk about shadow of war for views. Half of the videos I've seen have outright lied/exaggerated the microtransaction scenario. Dozens of professional reviewers like IGN have come out and said that the end game doesnt require microtransactions. Gonna choose to believe them rather than hundreds of youtubers, most of which havent played the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy hell have youtuber gamers been trying to circlejerk about shadow of war for views. Half of the videos I've seen have outright lied/exaggerated the microtransaction scenario. Dozens of professional reviewers like IGN have come out and said that the end game doesnt require microtransactions. Gonna choose to believe them rather than hundreds of youtubers, most of which havent played the game.
I'm playing it now and I got 4 legendary items before even leaving the first act. The boxes are absolutely unnecessary.

Is anyone else seeing this? Not seeing it in my offers but it may tilt me towards picking up a game.

If anyone has elite or elite plus and you purchased NBA Live 18 you can get it price adjusted as its $29.99 / $23.99 gcu, get some money back on it. 

i received The Evil Within 2 today. slow start but it's getting really good. only downside is i have to wait for the preorder bonus. playing on nightmare and could really use the extra supplies.

i received The Evil Within 2 today. slow start but it's getting really good. only downside is i have to wait for the preorder bonus. playing on nightmare and could really use the extra supplies.
Glad to hear the game is good. I enjoyed the first one, but like the original I will wait for Black Friday on this one. I ended up getting the original a month after release for $25.

Glad to hear the game is good. I enjoyed the first one, but like the original I will wait for Black Friday on this one. I ended up getting the original a month after release for $25.
yeah, it's getting even better now. the first game felt like Resident Evil mixed with a little Silent Hill. this game feels like The Last of Us, Silent Hill, and Resident Evil all combined.

Is anyone else seeing this? Not seeing it in my offers but it may tilt me towards picking up a game.
I thought it got canceled a while back. I had it in my account and then it disappeared. Another CAG16 mentioned the offer was canceled. I think this was back in July if I remember correctly.

I ordered Friday the 13th for in store pick up and got it no problems.

Did in store preorder for WWE 2K18 deluxe that was supposed to be out today. They didn’t have it or any explanation why. Seems a lot of people who preordered at Best Buy did not get it today even though the ad says play it early.

[quote name="Ninjaskrzypek" post="13852395" timestamp="1507937187"]

You must not have tried to play it online yet...

Did in store preorder for WWE 2K18 deluxe that was supposed to be out today. They didn’t have it or any explanation why. Seems a lot of people who preordered at Best Buy did not get it today even though the ad says play it early.
That happened with me with Forza 7 Ult. Ed. I went in at 10:30a to pick it up and it hadn't arrived yet. Was told UPS would be showing up later with them. They arrived about 3:30 and I picked up later that evening.

Was it PS4? There seems to be a shortage of those copies. My store only had one before Friday when a few more came via UPS.

bread's done
Back