• :switch: Ben 10 $29.99
  • :switch: Ittle Dew 2+ $29.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Star Wars Battlefront II $59.99
  • :ps4: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR $59.99
  • :switch: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $59.99
  • :3ds: Pokémon Ultra Sun $39.99
  • :3ds: Pokémon Ultra Moon $39.99
  • :3ds: Pokémon Ultra Sun & Pokémon Ultra Moon Veteran Trainer's Dual Pack $79.99
Game Deals:

• :ps4: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX $24.99 Save $15
  • :ps4: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age $34.99 Save $15
  • :switch: Super Bomberman R $39.99 Save $10
Everything Else:

• PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront II Console Bundle $449.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • PlayStation 4 1TB Star Wars Battlefront II Bundle $299.99 (Available Friday)
  • Nintendo New Galaxy Style New Nintendo 3DS XL $174.99 Save $25
  • Xbox One S 500GB Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Console Bundle $249.99 Save $30
  • Free Game $29.99-$59.99 with Xbox One S Consoles (Excludes Xbox One X, Valid 11/3-11/18)
  • Save $10 on a 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on a 3 or 6 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership with purchase of an Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • Save $20 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Turtle Beach RECON 150 Wired Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4 $49.99 Save $20
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Atomic Blonde $19.99
  • Atomic Blonde 4K $22.99
  • Atomic Blonde 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99
  • Amityville: The Awakening $14.99 Save $2
  • Brigsby Bear $17.99 Save $7
  • In This Corner of the World $11.99 Save $3
  • Wind River $19.99 Save $3
  • Doctor Who: Season Ten $65.99 Save $14
  • Preacher: Season Two $27.99 Save $4

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a spreadsheet for Best Buy Trade in values? For whatever reason, FIFA 18 isn't showing up as a trade in title on their website, which doesn't make sense considering they have the TIV's for FIFA games from ten years ago. 

Contemplating trading in my switch copy of FIFA so I can grab Mario for the weekend. 

Is there a spreadsheet for Best Buy Trade in values? For whatever reason, FIFA 18 isn't showing up as a trade in title on their website, which doesn't make sense considering they have the TIV's for FIFA games from ten years ago.

Contemplating trading in my switch copy of FIFA so I can grab Mario for the weekend.
If it's not on the trade-in section of the site, that means they (probably) haven't added it to their system yet. I've seen some people report that the in-store system was able to find a game that the website didn't have, but YMMV.

It can take them 2 days to 2 months to add a game. For example, they had Xbone Destiny 2 up on the trade in site a few days after release, but it took weeks before the PS4 version showed up.

Yeah I did and I put only $5 down on it so I could use the code. When he rang me up the price was like $10 more than what it should be and I asked twice nicely why it isn’t taken off and he said that GCU and the coupon don’t combine. It ended up being like 4 times I was told it doesn’t work when I started hinting at it doesn’t make sense. I then asked if I could have my Battlefront copy back that I traded in knowing full well I wouldn’t just hoping it would occur to him how dumb it was that the coupon wouldn’t work. Still nothing gives so I just cancelled my pre order.

I’m not going back to get it now that I won’t be getting the $10 certificate for pre order.

Really didn’t feel like being the b****y customer and dragging it out and making the employee feel awful. I’ve probably spent over $1500 at that Best Buy in the past 12 months (I’m always elite plus); I hope they enjoy not getting my business there anymore.
For future reference when using trade-in coupons all you have to do is put $5 down before release date to guarantee your $10 in reward certs. You don't use the coupon until you pick up the game and pay the rest in full. Also the date is on the coupon for when it's valid as it is usually not valid when you are trading in your game(s).

Sorry for your luck but I just wanted to clarify this for those who may have the same questions or concerns.

bread's done
Back