CAGiversary!
The Change-Up :

DVD - $16.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99

Band of Brothers / The Pacific Special Edition Gift Set:

DVD - $89.99
Blu-ray - $99.99

Bolt :

Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $29.99

G-Force :

Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $29.99

Chicken Little :

Meet the Robinsons:

Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack- $29.99

Rush: Time Machine 2011: Live in Cleveland :

DVD - $14.99 DVD + RASH T-Shirt - $19.99 *Best Buy exclusive*
Blu-ray - $17.99 *Best Buy early release*
Blu-ray + RASH T-Shirt - $24.99 *Best Buy exclusive*

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 :

DVD - $14.99
Blu-ray Movie-Only Edition - $17.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $22.99

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 :

Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $22.99 *Best Buy exclusive*

Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection :

DVD - $49.99 Blu-ray - $79.99

$4.99 DVD/$9.99 Blu-ray
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1

$4.99 DVD:

Rushmore
All Dogs Go To Heaven
The Great Outdoors
Seabiscuit
Friday Night Lights
Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
Rock Star
The Fugitive
Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
The Muppets Take Manhattan
more in-store

Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack Movie Sale:

Save $10 when you buy any 2 or Save $40 when you buy any 4.

Toy Story - $39.99
Toy Story 2 - $39.99
Toy Story 3 - $39.99
Bolt - $29.99
G-Force - $29.99
Chicken Little - $29.99
Meet the Robinsons - $29.99
Cars 2 - $39.99
Use $5 off Cars 2 Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack coupon to save more!

Purchase Sony Midi DVD Player & Any 2 of these Movies for $49.97:

The Other Guys Takers Stuart Little 3 How Do You Know Hachi: A Dog's Tale Salt

Free Shipping at BestBuy.com:

Free standard shipping available on everything from November 1, 2011 - December 27, 2011. Excludes Marketplace items and items displaying "In-Store Only" message.

TV Sale:

Fringe: The Complete Third Season :

DVD - $29.99 Blu-ray - $34.99

The Mentalist: The Complete Third Season :

DVD - $29.99

Gossip Girl: The Complete Fourth Season :

DVD - $29.99

Brought to you by: Annie Chu https://www.examiner.com/dvd-in-new...scan-prices-for-dvd-and-blu-ray-deals-picture

Last edited by a moderator:
The Target Ad for 11-6 via John Ian at the DVD Talk Forum:
Barbie: A Perfect [plastic] Christmas
- Free "Christmas Chelsea" doll with DVD purchase $11.99

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows Part 2
- Exclusive Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy with bonus documentary "When Harry Leaves Hogwarts" $27.99 (available 11/11/11)

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows Part 2 $13.99 (available 11/11/11)
Harry Potter Complete Movie Gift Set $69.99 (available 11/11/11)

Band Of Brothers/The Pacific gift set $79.99

Change-Up: Unrated $17.99

Barbie: Princess Charm School $9.99
Twilight: Eclipse $9.99 (single disc version)
X-Men: First Class $9.99

$10 Gift card for buying 2 blu rays, though not clear on which ones. One of them might be Scott Pilgrim.

As he says, wait until Black Friday.

Nice, will be picking up Bolt, Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons and G-Force 3D Blu-ray, and the two Harry Potter 3D Blu-rays. 14 3D Blu-rays in two weeks, plus the Epson Powerlite 3010 1080p 3D projector I bought from BB last week. Oh, well, at least I'll be getting some nice RZ points...

In for HP 3d parts 1 and 2.

Will probably wait and pick up some of the Disney 3d titles from DMC since I am about to place an order and they'll be $20 each going that route. I won't be obligated to pick up all 4 at one time.

I would wait on reading reviews of the 3D version of Harry Potter before putting down money on them. There wasn't much 3D in the second one, so I can't see how much they'd be on 3D versions.

Out of the catalog releases with Bolt, Chicken Little, G-Force and Meet The Robinsons, Blu-Ray.com had reviews of them, and they ranged quite a bit in PQ for 3D. From what I remember, G-Force, Bolt and MtR were all quite good in PQ, and Chicken Little had some rather bad issues.

With the Toy Story movie, TS3 was the best since it was in native 3D on release, then TS2 and TS1 on the bottom, though they're all quite good or better. If you have the 4-disc TS3, you only gain the 3D disc over what you have now, TS1 and TS2 gain digital copies + 3D discs.

[quote name='JJSP']I'll stick with my Harry Potter UK blu set for $40.[/QUOTE]That's what I'm doing, plus figuring out where to trade/sell my existing single movie copies.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Suddenly find myself wondering why the hell I bought the 6-movie HP Blu set last year.[/QUOTE]

I'd personally be quite satisfied if I had the 6-movie set, then I'd just add the two 3D combo packs to my collection.

I have the 5-movie "trunk" collection and the combo packs for 6 and 7p1. I'm just debating whether or not to unload my Best Buy exclusive DHp1 Blu-ray combo pack or keep it just for the extra Blu-ray disc of (quite lame) bonus features... I guess I'll check out the prices on eBay before I make my final decision.

Seriously, at 22.99 apiece I'm definitely in for the HP flicks. I was only going to get the Disney "canon" releases (CL, MtR and Bolt) but with the $10 off for buying in pairs I'm definitely going to pick up *shudder* G-Force, too. I could always sell it on eBay right away just like I did this last week with the two extra copies of Cars 2 I had in order to get $7 off all three Toy Story flicks. ;)

[quote name='FuriousBobby 2.0']it says save $40 if you buy 4, so thats like buy 3 get one? hell i'll buy g-force for that.[/QUOTE]

Or $10 off each of the 4 you buy.

M

You think Amazon will PM This deal

Save $10 when you buy any 2 or Save $40 when you buy any 4.

I was really hoping for a combo deal on buying both Deathly Hallows Part 1 + 2 but I guess I'll have to pick up Part 1 for $9.99 and wait for Part 2 to drop.

[quote name='starmask2k3']You think Amazon will PM This deal

Save $10 when you buy any 2 or Save $40 when you buy any 4.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately Amazon hasn't been as good lately about matching sales deals from a lot of B&M stores, the BB Playstation Move accessory sale from two weeks ago comes to mind. Some of the items in that sale were slightly cheaper on Amazon, but not 50% like at BB and on BB.com.

I wouldn't count on being able to get this good of a deal anywhere else (nation-wide) outside of BB... as disappointing as that may be.

[quote name='metallicoholic']I was really hoping for a combo deal on buying both Deathly Hallows Part 1 + 2 but I guess I'll have to pick up Part 1 for $9.99 and wait for Part 2 to drop.[/QUOTE]

Don't wait too long - all HP movies will be pulled off shelves after Dec 31.

The BD version of the Harry Potter flicks include DVD copies + digital copies when you buy them at Target, and they're the same $9.99 price. They also have alternate cover art as well.

Is Meet the Robinsons - $29.99 part of the buy 4 save 40$ deal because its not on the deal on the website

[quote name='starmask2k3']Is Meet the Robinsons - $29.99 part of the buy 4 save 40$ deal because its not on the deal on the website[/QUOTE]

yes, it is.

[quote name='starmask2k3']On the website it don't have it as part of the deal

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat257000050029[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's because Best Buy didn't make sure the items were coded correctly for the website.

It's part of the 4 for $40 off, but you have to get it in-store... I got MtR as one of my movies and it worked perfectly. I guess you could try to get someone at Customer Service to override it for you on the website, but if you can make it to a B&M, I'd pick that option.

I also got the HP 3D Blus and Lego HP Years 5-7 for PS3 and that deal worked (buy DHp2 and Lego HP 2 and get $20 off). I can't wait to see Part 1 in "all three of the glorious D's"! Now if they'd only convert the rest of OotP and HBP...

[quote name='larrythefatcat']Yeah, that's because Best Buy didn't make sure the items were coded correctly for the website.

It's part of the 4 for $40 off, but you have to get it in-store... I got MtR as one of my movies and it worked perfectly. I guess you could try to get someone at Customer Service to override it for you on the website, but if you can make it to a B&M, I'd pick that option.

I also got the HP 3D Blus and Lego HP Years 5-7 for PS3 and that deal worked (buy DHp2 and Lego HP 2 and get $20 off). I can't wait to see Part 1 in "all three of the glorious D's"! Now if they'd only convert the rest of OotP and HBP...[/QUOTE]

O ok also don't HP part 1 & 2 3D come out sunday
that would be nice if they had a deal were if you buy both u get them for 40

Last edited:
Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2 came out in 3D yesterday and are on sale for $22.99 until the end of today.

Beginning tomorrow they are both $24.99 and I doubt the price is going to go below that again for a while as I don't foresee there being a Black Friday deal on these.

EDIT:
Nevermind, it appears that DH part 1 is going to be $17.99 for Black Friday... I might have to see if I can snag a copy and return the new one with my old receipt... then again, I don't think $5 is worth freezing my ass off!

bread's done
Back