Best Buy ad 12/1-12/7

chatgirl4

Banned
New Releases available Tuesday 12/3

The Wolverine (Blu+DVD+UV) $22.99

The Wolverine 3D Best Buy exclusive Digipak & art cards (3D Blu+Blu+DVD+UV) $26.99

X-Men and the Wolverine Collection  :br: $45.99

The Wolverine DVD $18.99

Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor (3D Blu+Blu+DVD) $21.99 DVD $17.99

The Simpsons: Season 16 
:br: $36.99 DVD $31.99

Downton Abbey: Seasons 1-3 Set  :br: $44.99 DVD $39.99

The Jack Ryan Collection 4 film set  :br: $34.99

The Hangover Trilogy  :br: $39.99

Paranoia (Blu+DVD+DC) $22.99 DVD $19.99

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (Blu+DVD+UV) $24.99

The Smurfs 2 (Blu+DVD+UV) $24.99 DVD+UV $19.99

Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United (Blu+DVD+UV) $24.99 DVD+DC $18.99

Duck Dynasty: Seasons 1-3  :br:  $34.99

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely in for The Wolverine 3D and Doctor Who: Day of the Doctor.

Considering Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United, but that $24.99 asking price is more than I would like.

4 bucks more for 3D over the non-3D variant? Both come with Blu/DVD/UV, so I would say it's worth it if you need it.
Not really sure what the digiart and art cards imply but I'm definitely getting the 3D for the extended version

I normally don't pay over $20 for blurays (even 3D) as they all end up going for sale eventually except Iron Man 3 for whatever reason so far but if the digiart and art cards are a good bargain, I may make a pass

I really wonder if the extra scenes exclusive to the 2d disc in the 3d package (damn you!) is worth the extra money for Wolverine?

I really wonder if the extra scenes exclusive to the 2d disc in the 3d package (damn you!) is worth the extra money for Wolverine?
I'd assume so... heard there's actually blood and more profanity which is fitting if you're a fan of the Wolverine comics

I'd say go for it.. its only a couple of dollars differential and you get so much more

To be honest, ever since I saw the director's cut of Daredevil, I have been expecting more out of these extended editions these days.  Some of these extended scenes were just fluff that was like errr......ok.  Not worth it. 

bread's done
Back