• The House with a Clock in Its Walls 4K $24.99 Save $3
  • A Simple Favor $19.99 Save $3
  • A Simple Favor 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • 2001: A Space Odyssey 4K $24.99
  • 2001: A Space Odyssey 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Schindler's List 4K $21.99 Save $1
  • Assassination Nation $19.99 Save $3

Last edited by a moderator:
Starlink has been destined for the Bargain bin from day one, but debating pulling the trigger at 28$ with GCU.

Realistically, I should wait, right? 19.99 has to be around the corner at this rate.
I look at it as $16 for an Arwing display and $12 for the game. It'll probably get cheaper, yes, but with my GCU expiring this week, trying to get the most bang for the buck on it in the time left. :)

So I went ahead and chatted with a BB rep to price match Black ops 4. He messed up but really hooked me up. Original purchase price of $46.99. He at first credited back $17 of the sale price of $29.99. I mentioned the GCU should've been applied with an additional savings of $6 making it $23.99. He just ended up crediting an additional $23.99 for a total of $40.99. So I paid roughly -$4 when you factor in the $10 certificate.
I just tried this and got the same result! An awesome feeling for sure to get this game so cheap.

i think i just saw starlink for 34.99 at target as well and had some sign saying b1 get 1 of something related to it free sorry i was in a hurry

NOPE. [The PlayStation Classic] hasn't been moving at all and I can't wait for it to crash in price hard. This is only the beginning. . .
You may be right, but with a little elbow grease, it's actually a really fun system even at $75. Sony's lackluster effort on this is actually a consumer win.

Starlink seems like no one likes it
Why everyone still buying it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone else not getting $1 off for doing in store pickup? I know you select shipping in cart then in checkout it offers $1 off for in store pickup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is anyone else not getting $1 off for doing in store pickup? I know you select shipping in cart then in checkout it offers $1 off for in store pickup.

I'm having the same problem. It seemed like an intermittent issue a couple days ago, but it hasn't worked for me at all today.

I'm having the same problem. It seemed like an intermittent issue a couple days ago, but it hasn't worked for me at all today.
I making sure it wasn’t just me. They probably disabled with this close to Christmas since more people want/need it now.

I know it was disabled during BF week. Maybe they forgot to turn it back on or it will come back after Christmas.

I know it was disabled during BF week. Maybe they forgot to turn it back on or it will come back after Christmas.
I figured they turned it for everybody. I take advantage of the discount a lot so I was making sure it wasn’t account specific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to correct that Yooka Laylee releases Friday, not today. Had me worried because I didn't have an order is ready email.

Since I’m still elite I just got persona 5 at GameStop for $22 pre owned with steelbook. My first persona, hopefully it’s good

I got it to work whatever day COD:BO4 was a doorbuster for $29.99 last week.

Since I’m still elite I just got persona 5 at GameStop for $22 pre owned with steelbook. My first persona, hopefully it’s good
That's an awesome find to get the steelbook pre-owned. P5 is amazing if you're into the genre. I did 130 hours on first playthrough. Just started p4 Golden

Is best buy no longer offering $1 off in store pick ups? I've used it many times before, as recently as two weeks ago, and today no matter if I select a game or a movie the discount is not offered.

Surprised no one called this out earlier or that I labeled Forza as being on both PS/XB. ;)
Huh, I was just at my Best Buy yesterday and I saw a stack of Yooka Laylee on the shelf. Wasnt aware that it was Limited Run game or well as you guys said that its out on Friday.

Is best buy no longer offering $1 off in store pick ups? I've used it many times before, as recently as two weeks ago, and today no matter if I select a game or a movie the discount is not offered.
They probably disabled it since we are so close to Christmas. I would expect it to be working again on the 26th.

Huh, I was just at my Best Buy yesterday and I saw a stack of Yooka Laylee on the shelf. Wasnt aware that it was Limited Run game or well as you guys said that its out on Friday.
It didn't come in a box with a date. Some stores just put whatever they can out without checking things like that.

It didn't come in a box with a date. Some stores just put whatever they can out without checking things like that.
Makes sense. I remember earlier in the year another Best Buy I went to that had Crash Trilogy for the Switch on shelf on the Sunday before release

Sorry  if this was asked before, but does the GCU expiring coupon combine with an existing GCU if mine is still active? I have less than a week left but got the coupon already.

Did Best Buy recently change it so that you couldn't buy digital currency using trade in credit?

I swear I was able to a couple months ago. I wouldn't have traded in the damn games had I known that they weren't going to allow me to use the credit.

Did Best Buy recently change it so that you couldn't buy digital currency using trade in credit?

I swear I was able to a couple months ago. I wouldn't have traded in the damn games had I known that they weren't going to allow me to use the credit.
Possibly related to the fact that many of the major retailers have changed their policies on purchasing 3rd party cards with other gift cards to reduce scams?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-retail-giftcards/walmart-target-best-buy-take-steps-to-curb-gift-card-fraud-idUSKCN1NP2AG

bread's done
Back