• Fighter Pass $24.99

[*]:ps4: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds $29.99
[*]:xb1: :ps4: Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek $29.99
[*]:switch: Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek $39.99
[*]:switch: SEGA Genesis Classics $29.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Grand Theft Auto V $29.99 Save $30
Everything Else:

• Save $50 on select Microsoft Xbox One Consoles ($299.99-$499.99)
  • Save $10 on a Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on Xbox Live Gold when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Buy One, Get One 50% off on Starlink: Battle for Atlas toys
  • Free FUT Shoelaces with the purchase of FIFA Ultimate Team points
  • Free Dogtags with the purchase of a Battlefield V digital download
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Mission: Impossible - Fallout $19.99 Save $8
  • Mission: Impossible - Fallout Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99 Save $8
  • Mission: Impossible - Fallout 4K $24.99 Save $5
  • Mission: Impossible - Fallout 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99 Save $5
  • The Nun $22.99 Save $2
  • The Happytime Murders $22.99
  • The Lion King 4K $29.99
  • The Lion King 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Westworld: Season Two $36.99 Save $3
  • Westworld: Season Two Only @ BB Steelbook $41.99 Save $3
  • Westworld: Season Two 4K $44.99 Save $5
  • Westworld: Season Two 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $49.99 Save $10
  • Castlevania: Season One $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. I thought it was stated many times that when BB asks you to change your card after GCU has ended it re-rings the purchase and you don't get the discount. :whistle2:k

Fyi, if you have Samsung pay. They currently have best buy gift cards on sale $50 (10% off) for $45.

Fyi, if you have Samsung pay. They currently have best buy gift cards on sale $50 (10% off) for $45.
Thanks I check every few days for gift cards. I mainly buy Dominos gift cards since it’s normal 20% off combined with their normal offers not a bad deal for fast food that lasts me 2 meals per pizza. Dominos is less than a mile away round trip so it’s convenient.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since I’m not buying an xbox hellblade will be the last ninja hero’s game I will ever get. Thanks for the memories ninja theory 😢😢😢. Watch Microsoft kill that studio

It looks like I will get to keep my GCU discount on Smash Ultimate pre-order. The price hasn't changed and my GCU expired last month. Really wish I could stack the "Sorry we took away GCU" coupon to stack, but I am sure I will find something else to use it on. Since it's my last taste of that sweet GCU discount though I want to take full advantage and use it on a Gold Edition or something, just not sure what yet. 

It looks like I will get to keep my GCU discount on Smash Ultimate pre-order. The price hasn't changed and my GCU expired last month. Really wish I could stack the "Sorry we took away GCU" coupon to stack, but I am sure I will find something else to use it on. Since it's my last taste of that sweet GCU discount though I want to take full advantage and use it on a Gold Edition or something, just not sure what yet.
I feel I like I wasted mine. I preorded Hitman 2 Gold for $58.99 after GCU, 25% off coupon, and $1 off for in store pickup then have Best Buy on Cyber Monday have it for the same price. Smash Ultimate is my last preorder with GCU.

from amazons page
3 and 5 on discs, 4 digital code.
81HInim8MoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Had to watch an unbox. The discs are stacked On top of each other in the art book.

FYI for those that it may annoy, like me. :/

I feel I like I wasted mine. I preorded Hitman 2 Gold for $58.99 after GCU, 25% off coupon, and $1 off for in store pickup then have Best Buy on Cyber Monday have it for the same price. Smash Ultimate is my last preorder with GCU.

Is this a 25% off coupon that is floating around? There are 2 games I'm interested in getting but don't have GCU.

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom - Switch

Subnautica - Xbox One

Is this a 25% off coupon that is floating around? There are 2 games I'm interested in getting but don't have GCU.

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom - Switch
Subnautica - Xbox One
Best Buy sent SELECT people whose GCU was about to expire (less than 5 days left) a coupon code for 25% off a single game excluding RR2.

Has anyone’s Super Smash Bros Ultimate shipped yet? I thought it would have shipped by now to be delivered on Friday.

UPDATE

Best Buy charged my card at 3:45am.

Has anyone’s Super Smash Bros Ultimate shipped yet? I thought it would have shipped by now to be delivered on Friday.

UPDATE

Best Buy charged my card at 3:45am.

Best Buy lately has been shipping my preorders the day before release and most of them arrive on release day, so I figure as long as I receive a shipping notice sometime on Thursday I'll be fine.

Best Buy lately has been shipping my preorders the day before release and most of them arrive on release day, so I figure as long as I receive a shipping notice sometime on Thursday I'll be fine.
My game just shipped via UPS and still waiting on the collectible coin to ship.

Hey if I want to price match something online, but the chat support isn't working, do I place the order and then call customer support or do I wait till they price match?

Mine ship this morning.

Don't feel like going through several pages, so not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but the Xbox One X is back to $399.99 this week. Unless I just missed it, I didn't see it listed on the OP.

My Super Smash Bros Ultimate and coin should be delivered today!!! Unfortunately I won’t have time to play it until Sunday night or Monday due to working 2 part time retail jobs. Apparently 35+ hours at 1 job is still considered part time. Maybe I should take my Switch to work and play it in between customers or while “looking” for a product in the back that I knew we don’t have in stock. I have taken my 3DS to work played at lunch, approved breaks, and occasionally when no customers in the store and my side of the store is faced.

My Super Smash Bros Ultimate and coin should be delivered today!!! Unfortunately I won’t have time to play it until Sunday night or Monday due to working 2 part time retail jobs. Apparently 35+ hours at 1 job is still considered part time. Maybe I should take my Switch to work and play it in between customers or while “looking” for a product in the back that I knew we don’t have in stock. I have taken my 3DS to work played at lunch, approved breaks, and occasionally when no customers in the store and my side of the store is faced.

This summarized everything wrong with this country (if in USA) that you have to do all this just to live and that companies can still exploit workers with loopholes like 32-35 hours not being full time. Complete bullshit but sadly no one wants to do anything about it

Where I work. It's a union and part time people can work 40 hours a week for 5 weeks in a row. On the 6 week as long as they only get 32. They are considered part time and lose out on full time employees benefits package and other stuff.

Where I work. It's a union and part time people can work 40 hours a week for 5 weeks in a row. On the 6 week as long as they only get 32. They are considered part time and lose out on full time employees benefits package and other stuff.
Complete BS. I hope one day we as a society don’t tolerate shit like this.

I’m sure you work very hard but you should get FT benefits for working 90% of FT hours

Yikes. Best Buy saying my copy of Smash will be delivered on Monday.

Since they promised release-day shipment, can I complain and get reward certificates or something? Has anyone done this before?

How long does Best Buy in store pickup usually take to be ready?

I just ran to a BB near my job to pick up Monster Boy on Switch because they said it was in stock.  I got there and after 20 minutes of checking, employees could not find it even though they said there were 2 left.

The BB near my house has 2 in stock according to the inventory checker and I want to grab it after work which would be in like 3 hours.  However I want to purchase it online to pick up there and use a reward, and I don't want it to be the case that they take my reward and can't find it and then my reward is stuck in limbo. 

Would I know there is an issue before I go to pick it up around 3pm EST?  Or should I just go there and grab it off the shelf myself so I don't have to worry about the chance of my reward being tied up if it's out of stock?

Tomorrows doorbuster is the Fortnite Xbox One S bundle with a free controller (same price).

Yikes. Best Buy saying my copy of Smash will be delivered on Monday.

Since they promised release-day shipment, can I complain and get reward certificates or something? Has anyone done this before?
I would call and complain.

I can't believe it. I actually got a Switch game without a slit mark on the side of the case. Glad that I don't have to make a trip to the store to exchange Smash.

My copy of Smash and the coin shipped yesterday, tracking number just shows as label created... Best Buy is telling me it will come today, UPS sent me a vague notice in email saying it WON'T come today and they don't have an ETA.

I'm hoping it just missed a scan somewhere and it still shows up today. sigh...

Damn that sucks for you all who ordered Smash.  I didn't realize so many people ordered games from BB instead of picking them up in store.  The only place I'd trust for release day shipping is Amazon, although they have screwed me just one time (I do 80+ prime orders a year) but when they did I got a free month of prime so it was worth it, and I just went to Redbox that night and rented the game for 1 day.

I always preordered for store pickup and get the additional $1 off with it. Ensures I get it on release date also.
I preordered for in store pickup to get the $1 discount but five minutes switched it to shipping and kept the discount. Doesn't work for orders paid with giftcards or certicates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

People's Exhibit 1:Why Union's Are Worthless in 2018

Looks like a LOT of people didn't get their orders today. https://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Super-Smash-Bros-Ultimate-stuck-on-iniated/td-p/1266440

I didn't use in-store pickup because today was a regularly scheduled meeting at work that I would have had to wait until I got home to get the game anyway so I figured I'd let UPS bring it to me. I can't say I'm a massive fan-- mostly bought it now because of GCU+$10 offer (and nervous if I complain I'll lose the $10!) and I know the game will take FOREVER to drop lower than that price...

It sounds like a lot of orders are suddenly being received by UPS with a delivery date of Monday-- so BB just printed out labels, marked them shipped, and then they missed their shipment yesterday. Probably it is a late warehouse arrival cascading down or something.

ugh.

Tomorrows doorbuster is the Fortnite Xbox One S bundle with a free controller (same price).
This stacks with another offer buy a controller for $20 off MSRP when buying an Xbox. So you can get Xbox one s + 2 additional controllers for $249.99 + $39.99.

Not a great deal I suppose, but perhaps worth mentioning.

bread's done
Back